AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello I'm new

Junior Member Aino Minako is on a distinguished road Aino Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2006 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Hello I'm new

I'll need some help, But nice to meet you all my name is Mina

Member ~=Lord Canti=~ is on a distinguished road ~=Lord Canti=~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2006 08:56 PM
    Threads

Hullo, Mina san ^^ Nice to meetcha too!! Tips for chatrooms: dont say bad words XD dont flood and crapsh
    forum tips: post stuff to get money, kay? I'm not new, but my username is.. so.. yeah and.. you can add me as a friend if you want, just click my name and add me to your buddy list!! w00t w00t!!
    Cya!!
    CA/\/T|
    MUSIC IS FOOD , and that is what Music Fuel is. It contains nutrients and vitamins essential for music listeners but don't forget to wash your hands before touching your music!! Moi. Tee hee.

Member Tokkyo is on a distinguished road Tokkyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum, I'm here to help new commoners, such a as yourself, I'm new among the board, If you really need a friend or someone to talk to, just PM me, I'm always here for someone in need or something like that, I hope you enjoy the forums, Read the rules, and don't make the mods or even the admins, also, do follow the rules, to lower chance of getting banned, have fun.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks alot

Member Tokkyo is on a distinguished road Tokkyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

No problem, I just hope you do enjoy the forums. Also, if you want to be friends, just say so.

alone by the shore,waitin razorblade is on a distinguished road razorblade's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2011 06:20 PM
    just starin at the sky, no care more in those eyes
    Threads

hi there new comer *bows* i hope u enjoy it here and make great new friends here,
    make sure u listen to lord canti heeds, u dont want to get kick out or baned.
    if u like, we can be freinds and i help u on anythin u need..i only been here for several months, but i kno a few things about this place,,well ttyl bye*bow agains*

if you cant reach it, copy it and put in the adress and enter!

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Hello ^_^

And welcome to the forums of Anime.
    Please enjoy your stay, and do be a sweetheart and obey the rulse.
    And if there is anything that you may need, please Pm me/or anyone else to your needs. So have fun...
    *In hopes fo seeing more of you*

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks you are all so nice

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

Welcome noobie! ^___^ I hope you have fun here and if you need any help just private message me!
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Cool

Hello and welcome Mina!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Make yourself at home, And you decide to enter the chat, please follow the rules, Other then that, It is nice to see a new member every week, Hello.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes I've learned already. lol

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Talking

Hi. I'm Srien and i'm here to help. Anything you need just ask me. I'll be here alot so I can help you at any time. I hope you have a good time and make alot of friends. Well see ya later. I'll add you to my buddy list. Ok

For Forever And Eternity Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2009 12:09 PM
    Threads

Hey, welcome to AF.. have fun and follow the rules. C ya around ^_~
    A Silver Tear Runs Down My Cheek, Towards A Broken Heart

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

Default but im not a jerk!

yo! be cool to people and people'll be cool to you(if thier not jerks that is^^)
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...just be detailed, I've not passed the mind reading class yet.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*runs past while chasing Bean Bandit* Hello and welcome. If ya need help, I'll be glad to help out. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, TTYL. Bring back those sheets Bean! *continues chasing Bean*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

yes, cannibalism seems to be a problem on this forum. lol...seriously..

but anyway, welcome Mina, i see you like Sailor Venus...well me too obviously!
    have fun and fallow the rules and all that junk. if you have any questions, about anything just send me a PM! ^.^
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What... is T1 And T2?

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

hello and welcome to AF
    hope u know your way around
    anyway, have fun and enjoy your stay
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank's for the welcoming it's quite nice here already.
    http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Animefreak420/venus.gif

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

hello and welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy the forum

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

Heya and welcome to AF, I hope you enjoy it here.

PM me if you need anything ^^

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

To the batcave, Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2007 01:23 PM
    Threads

hiya newbie! wanna be my freind? hop on the imaginary dead barneyt and ride off into the darkness wich is the world...

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Closed Thread

Thread Information