AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Is there gonna be a Halo 3??

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Is there gonna be a Halo 3??

I don't know if u guys read the gameinformer but in this month issue, there saying that there won't be a halo 3. the media even says when they ask the creators of the game they say it's not even going to be made. Who knows what the will do. If no one of the microsoft company has it in mine then it might not be made.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Question ack!!

they just cant do this!! i've been waiting for the next halo since i finshed halo 2... the story in halo 2 ends wide open for more games!! maybe bungie studios doesnt want to let too much info out and they might want to keep it underwraps. hopefully, it'll be out after the movie.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

Bill gates has not shut up about halo 3 coming out when the PS3 comes out, but then they lie to get us hyped and a lot of media is put in our face. Ignore what everyone is saying, If there is nothing in November time then you may worry.

There is no cowardice in faith
    There is no fear in conviction
    The man who has nothing can still have faith
    The truly wise are always afraid
    Doubt is a sign of weakness
    To question is to doubt
    Perseverance and silence are the highest virtues
    Excuses are the refuge of the weak
    Intolerance is a blessing
    Ignorance and Arrogance are a curse
    Life is a prison, death is a release
    A broad mind lacks focus
    Wisdom is the beginning of fear
    There is no such thing as innocence

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

There should be a Halo 3. They will make so much money with it they have to.

Member Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 01:49 PM
    Threads

perhaps. Id like there to be.
    I'm a bad girl. So go ahead, bad rep me!

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

yes i think there will be one..i think a movie is suppose to be comin out for halo.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeglobe
    yes i think there will be one..i think a movie is suppose to be comin out for halo.
    Yep, probably around Summer 2007.
    I live in Switzerland!

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

I heard there was like 7 halos or something. I played halo 2, it's an awesome game. So, im waiting for halo 3.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Member evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:49 AM
    Threads

i really hope so i love the halo games

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

GameInformer mentioned that Bungie had dropped the idea for the 3rd Halo completely so they can cover different titles. Microsoft has also been ignoring several other pieces in progress.

If Halo 3 ever does come out, we might not see it until Microsoft decides to release the third console in it's franchise.

Halo 3 definately won't come out by the time the PS3 is released. Bungie has not even begun to work on the story of Halo 3, simply put, they didn't start it one bit and they might not ever start it. We might never see Halo 3, but if we do, it'll probably be at some point where Halo is nothing.

Do not begin to look forward to Halo 3, instead try your hand at something that is coming out soon. Kingdom Hearts 2. There's one. Even though i'm not looking forward to it, cuz the games are just stupid, but at least the people that DO enjoy it will have something to play instead of dying for a game that might never come out.

I heard there was like 7 halos or something. I played halo 2, it's an awesome game. So, im waiting for halo 3.
    I don't know where you heard that but it's just not true. If bungie made that many Halo games the popularity would crash. It would lose all of it's fun and originality. And besides, everybody knows that in Halo 3 the humans and the covenant are going to join forces against the flood and the brutes and evil prophets. No questions asked. It'll all end in Halo 3.

The halo movie was scheduled to be released by late summer of 2007, but the odds of that are very slim. My guess is that the film won't make theatres until mid to late 2008.
    Last edited by Sinnaku; 03-19-2006 at 11:16 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information