AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Endless War

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign Up: Endless War

Okay this is my RPG read all of the story it will make the game more fun thne create a character and post it here. The race you choose is very important. I don't care how many or what magical abilities you have but trust me I want no god-modding and in such magical abilities exaust your character so please play along keeping this in mind.I will start the RP on a seperate thread for the actual playing when I think their are enough people and won't mind people coming in the middle of the RPG but I will ask them to read all threads and to post their character in the sing-up thread not the playing thread and to PM me so that I no your gona be posting. Thankyou all for understanding. Anyway heres the story and if you have any questions just PM or email me oh and BTW the necrolings are zombie like creatures if your wondering.

The Endless War
    History of RP:

Angor, a world not too different from our own has had 2 great wars in its past, all against the same enemy, the dreadful necrolings and its immortal leader Estius Entock. But Estius isn't done and believes he can finally take over the world in his 3rd and most daring attempt.

World war 3 has broken out and the ancient elves, normally the great defenders of the lands are weak and need support, the once great nations of the humans have all collapsed leaving only the forteress city of Angoria, the last haven of the humans and the dwarves lonely in the mountains help only on their own conditions and are hardly fit allies to fight this threat. Also the elves and the humans have to face another powerful enemy themselves. Through years of suffering some elves and humans were banished from their lands leaving hatred towards their once brothers. These renegades quickly allied with the necrolings to bring down the people that banished them.

Even in what looks like a horrible defeat there is still an icon of hope. Edran the blessed, a lone soldier blessed by the gods to protect these lands given the power to resist the ravages of time and protect the world until his services are no longer needed. For 500 long years he has protected these lands and will continue to fight until either all is safe or until he is slain in combat. He has started a group called the Silver Crusaders and expects to protect the world with the most worthy combatents available.

The table has been set in one corner you have the necrolings and the renegade elves and humans and on the other side you have the ancient elves, the Angoria humans and the Silver Crusaders and in the middle of it all still undecided you have the dwarves. Everything is about to explode in one of the most epic battles ever to have hit this world, who will emerge victorious?

Sample Character Sheet:

Name:
    Weapon(s):
    Magical feats:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Race(renegade human,dwarf,necroling,angoria human, ancient elves or renegade elf)(also note if part of the silver crusader team):

Sample Character: (This will be my character)

Name:Edran, The Blessed
    Weapon:Hereet, Sword of Flames and Sub-Zero, Sword of Ice
    Magical feats:Can heal, Channel light energy to send devastating attacks, can produce shields to protect self and allies and can tap into his sword for powerful elemental attacks.

Appearance:All clad in a golden armour with his sword of ice and fire in his back he moves aorund with a golden aura around him. With his 6''4 and impressive built he is pretty imposing. Has blue eyes and blond naturally spiky hair.

Personality:Has incredible respect for anything that is living and hates fighting unless he really has too. Is very determined in his mission to make the world a better place. Like any of us he isn't perfect though he has a little dark side. When incredibly angered his anger can overwhelm him making him very skilled in combat but he loses all his moral sences, he truly loaths this part of himself and would like to get rid of it.
    History:Has lived in Angoria during his whole child-hood he had always been a good boy and hated everything that has to do with fighting. One day when his mother got killed by a thug Edran exploded and went berserk with rage killing the thug and 7 of the guards that were trying to stop him. He was then imprisoned. This never changed Edran's nature but that greatly interested the chief commander of the angorian military. He took Edran under his wing and thought Edran everything he knew about fighting for the right cause. At the age of 32 the first world war against the necroling errupted and thanks to his bravery Angoria was saved and the Gods noted his effort by offering him the possibility to help the world until he felt it safe to finally lay to rest. Since then he's been fighting to defend the world against evil.

Race(renegade human,dwarf,necroling,angoria human, ancient elves or renegade elf)(also note if part of the silver crusader team):Angorian Human and leader of the Silver Crusaders

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

Name: Gwen

weapons: Katan long sword, bow and arrow

maigical feast: enflame, assasin rush, multi arrow attack

apperance: red beautiful eyes. long black hair (usually pinned up whenever fighting) wears a buetiful elegant robe (blue)

personality: adventurous, brave, loving, always fighting for whats right,

history: gewn is a priness of the elves. her father was killed in the 2bd world war leaving her and her sister and mother to support the country. her mtohter has always been way to over protective. and gewn was getting tired of it. she wanted to be on her own to stop this war that is coming up or if she couldn't stop it she'll fight till her death. she ran away on her own to find people that would fight own her side

Race: elf and lil part of human
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Meiun no Pengin Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 10:23 AM
    Threads

Name: Nasir
    Weapon(s): "Claws" They're basically attachable claws.
    Magical Feats: Leaves of Blood (A whirlwind of leaves that cut enemy), Crushing Talon (one slash down, another up, and then left and right at the same time), Rip Blade (vines with sharp thornes come from underneath the enemy and slash right through them), and he can summon Iris (ruler of grass) and Fang (ruler of beasts).
    Appearance: Lightning blue eyes, shoulder-length emerald hair. He's 5'10 and 150 lbs. His build is averege, and he's amazing at acrobatics. He wears a long blue cape, and jade clasp in the shape of a fang. He has tight, black shirt, and loose purple pants. He has tall, leather (REAL cow leather) black boots with golden laces. He's quite attractive.

Personality: Nasir is cunning, he usually is good at covering things up. He loves to fool people. Though, when comes down to it, he can be very serious. Since he's athletic, intelligent, and attractive, he's usually flirting with the ladies. But he does know the right time to do it. He's care free and cocky as hell... but he's really just a sad guy

History: I promise this will be revealed throughout the story!

Race: Renegade OR Angorian human... he doesn't know yet.

~.::.~Ginji Amano~.::.~
    ~.::.~The Lightning Emperor~.::.~

Go Team Light Penguins!
    Yup, that's my survivor theme ^^!
    Be sure to support us ^_~!

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Time to dig in my bag-o-old characters and dig out my first RP character, I've been akin to use him again recently.

Name: Jake Tyrell

Weapon: A large rune covered two-handed sword.
    Magical feats: Several low-powered offensive spells, Jake mainly relies on his sword skills to save him. His angel, however, possesses powerful elemental spells. The problem is that she is hard to control, and therefore generally not a valid option in battle.

History: Hailing from a small village called Dreshea, Jake is an exile. The villagers always said he was 'born under a bad moon' and that it was the fault of his 'curse'. The reality is different from what the villagers claim, Jake always was a happy and friendly boy, who just so happened to be the target of many misfortune. The gods took pity on hi and decided to reward his kindness by granting him a guardian angel.
    In retrospect, this was probably a big mistake.
    The problem was that Jake was no god, and therefore had little control over his newly acquired guardian. At the age of twelve, during one night the bullies started to beat on him, and his angel arose. With rage in her eyes, she summoned a huge lightning storm hailing down on the bullies. Nobody was killed, but the damage was done. Jake was deemed a danger and was exiled, now traveling with only the angel that was the cause of his trouble. He named her 'Red Storm' due to her red eyes and her tendency to retaliate with a ravaging storm.

Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes, Jake usually wears dark or black clothing. Black sweater, black pants if not for his eyes he'd be a completely dark person.
    His angel has blonde hair and red eyes, and is shrouded in white clothes.
    Personality: Jake is generally a kind guy; he prefers to avoid fights at all cost, as his angel is always ready to protect him, regardless of the consequences. When in forced in a fight, he demonstrated tremendous skills with his sword. The runes covering the blade serve to channel magical energies, enabling him to utilize stronger attacks.

Race: Angorian, though he tries to avoid the war as much as possible.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Name: Akira Kuna
    Weapon: Dual Bladed Scimitar with lightning core.
    Magic: Shape shifter. Using his sword to control lightning even when it’s not there.
    Appearance: A very long guy, about 6”7 he is mostly wearing a long black leather coat. Underneath he where’s normal black cloths. He has long black hair with a white lock in the front. With his sword wrapped on his back always with in arms reach.
    Side: Silver Crusaders.

Personality: Akira is a slightly aggressive guy, when you stand in his way you’ll find you self mostly with in seconds lying on the ground bleeding. (if your lucky) But if you can get him to be your friend you’ll find out that he would do anything to keep you out of harm.

History: Akira’s memory starts when is about 12 years old, where he came from where he was born he doesn’t know precisely. The only thing he knows is that he always had the power to change his appearance anyway he sees fit. As long as it is a copy from a person, animal or thing he saw. What kind of race he precisely is he doesn’t know, but he always finds himself comfortable is his human form. Akira lived a very low profile live. The only time he really did something that people noticed was when he founded his sword in an old ruin from some long forgotten race.
    One day when Akira really was minding his own business he saw a really charismatic person coming by. With two glowing swords on his back. He walked to him and started talking, he really liked the guy and learned his name was Edran, The blessed. He was starting a group called the silver crusaders and was looking for strong people to aid him in his cause. Akira did not doubted one second because he felt Edran was destined to do great things and fell on his knees before Edran and offered him his service. Well Edran was not really certain what powers this man at his feat had but he did not doubt that he devotion alone would make up for it. So Edran accepted Akira’s offer to help him.
    And now every day Edran is great full for the fact that he did not turned away this power full man with his strange Shape Shift abilities.

Race: Angoria Human (he thinks)

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Name: Niche Killika
    Weapon(s): Two short swords, a small anklet knife and a small cross bow on her left arm.
    Magical feats: Mostly healing abilities but she uses the Thunder element also.
    Appearance:
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...i_/elves29.jpg

Personality:
    Shes quick on her toes and charming. She sometimes has a split personality, depending on her mood. Shes nice and shes also very clumsey, but only outside of battle.
    History:
    Her human mother married the eldest prince of the elves in order to create an alliance with them. But She was in love so it was her choice not because she was forced. After giving birth to Niche she passed away. Niches parents were too young, causing her mothers death and her father couldn't take care of Niche for she was a reminder that his true love had passed.
    Niche lived with her grandparents in a human village not to far from the elves but she never dared to go to the elves, she was afraid they disliked her. Which wasn't the case.
    During WW2 she developed a liking to combat arts especially after her grandfather died due to it. She wanted revenge and at a young age learned how to fight from her grandmother.
    Now that WW3 has arrived she is itching to help out and get her revenge.

Race:
    Half Human half Elf. Part of the Silver Crusaders.

Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

A little scared The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Name: Thaya
    Weapon(s):Flowers
    Magical feats:Has the ability over plants because of a certain flower she carries around with her.
    Appearance:
    Personality:Is very bubblie and sometimes can be a real dope.She is never serious in battles,and loves to flirt with different people all the time.
    History:Thaya was still born.She was very much dead,and her mother also died from having birth of a sick child.Her father was long gone.People couldn't stand not having a healer and her child gone.So,an unknown person called "Chiyukia", came across Thaya,and the only way to save they child and bring it back to life.The only other way to bring her back, was to use the only other living thing from animals.A plant,a special flower known as a Leenami Blossom.So Chiyukia planted the blossom seeds inside Thaya,and let them grow and let Thaya live.After three months of the growth of this flower,and Thaya finally living the Leenami blossom also gave Thaya special abilities,as long as she held that one special Leenami Blossom.
    Race:Human
    Last edited by The Little girl; 03-06-2006 at 04:40 PM.

Vagary's Prince! <3 super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

Name:Alexander simia

Weapon:
    and a bow and arrow

Magical feats:can control the 5 elements (earth,wind,fire,water,thunder)

Appearance:young looking boy with shiny looking pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes with armor

Personality:very liking.shows mercy to anyone that cowars unless they did something horrible.Usually leads but sometimes follows

History:Alexander doesn't really have a history he is just a normal man that is in a normal elven town with nothing happened to him.

Race:Ancient elves
    Part of the silver crusaders

Senior Member animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 09:08 PM
    Threads

Name: Kimahara
    Weapons: colt 45 handgun, the power given to her by the High Witch, enabling her to use magic, and to control abilities.
    Magic feats.: healing abilitys and witchcraft. She is also able to Control one's magical abilities, even as young as she is. She can conviscate one's power but only under extreme circumstances and good reasons.
    ~Is a silver crusader
    Appearance:
    Personality: Intelligent, tempermental but logical, is obsessed over her gun, and carries it with her at all times, no one knows why she has it. mature. She is as well a hopeless romantic, and loves to taunt while in battle.
    History: raised in a war torn country, allowing her to hold back pain well, her mother and father left her for dead on a street where her 'mom'(High Witch) found her. She later then discovered that her father was the high elven King which she now contacts now and again.
    Last edited by animegirl5445; 04-23-2006 at 08:39 PM.

~Made by animegirl5445~

Senior Member animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445 is infamous around these parts animegirl5445's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 09:08 PM
    Threads

Race:Ancient elf
    Last edited by animegirl5445; 03-06-2006 at 04:54 PM. Reason: mistake

~Made by animegirl5445~

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay people from the look of things we are going to have a very one sided RPG form the goods point of you and Im happy with the ammount of people that have signed-up Im going to leave one more day for sign-up and then tommorrow at around 5:30 Ill start the playing in a seperate thread but sign-ups will still be allowd but in the sign-up thread.

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Sounds good. Oh and just so you know. Next week I will be away the whole time, at my grandmothers. So I won't rp for that long chunk of time.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thats ok if u have never posted before u leave then well jus see u comin when u come back if u will have posted before u leave at least once make sure that u leave a post saying what ull do for that lapse of time explaining ur inactivity like a quest for personal meditation in a church or sometin.

Senior Member big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2006 04:34 AM
    Threads

Wait what about me?
    Come and check my family in my Journal. My famliy still needs upgrading if you want to be a part of my family PM me. I need a Son, Father, & Mother.

Senior Member big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Will you help me with my character?
    Come and check my family in my Journal. My famliy still needs upgrading if you want to be a part of my family PM me. I need a Son, Father, & Mother.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ill help, what u need help with

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't remeber what my character is.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dude u dont seem to get it I dont give u ur character u make it urself and then post it here

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Incognito, are you going to play Estius while in the rp?

Name: Paulus Blaine

Weapons: Bone blades(see below)

Magical Feats:
    1: He can create blades of any shape from bone(his bone) and force them through his skin. He can keep the blades attached and use them for melee combat, or launch them at his enemies. He can stretch the blades to about 15 feet. Launched blades are generally a foot and half long, more if he wishes.
    2: If he has an enemy corpse, he can turn it into another necoling
    3: Or he can take the corpse, accelerate the decaying process and hurl it at enemies for shock. The corpse explodes into rotting flesh, bone, and maggots.

Appearence: Tall, about 6 ft. 11 in. Out of gratitude for his sevices, Estius granted him a body that resembled his living body. Unlike other necrolings, who look like skeletons or rotting corpses, he looks like a living human. His skin is pale and his hair is dark grey.

Personality: Hard and unforgiving. But, seeing as how he is the general of the necrolings, its almost understandable. Most people he makes eye contact with feel weak, like a cow ready to be slaughtered. He is quiet and avoids eye contact, though. You would easily mistake him for a real human.

History: He joined Estius early in the second war as a renegade human. After he died he was re-animated as a necroling. His tactical knowledge and power on the battlefield quickly elevated him up through the ranks of Estius's army. When he became Estius's general(late second war), Estius performed a spell that re-generated his flesh, making him appear alive again. Also, the spell-flesh regenerates and can feel no pain. That was also when he recieved his magical abilities. He's more than ready for the next war.

Race: Necroling.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nice we finally got an evil character. Anyway no im not going to be playing Estius it would make it too complicated for me to have 2 characters there are 2 things I can do either he is just an NPC which means other players are going to make him do things to advance in the story at the beginning mostly you (being the only evil character) or if anybody reads this and wants to be Estius you can make ur character Estius it would make it easier I guess but im not forcing anyone.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay. Just a quick question: How long ago did the first and second war take place? Just a background.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

k the first world war happened exactly 507 years ago and world war 2 only 300 years ago. If I have to put years here they are:

year 800-807:world war 1

year 1007-1027:world war 2

year 1307-:world war 3

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

when i made my character there where not much people so i thought ok i can become Silver crusader... but i agrea now we have a sh!t load of goodies and not much baddies... so people more baddies!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well it was to be expected anyway Im not going to force anybody to be on the evil side its going to be fun anyway. Also at 5:30 PM (now being 7:35 AM) I will start the actual game on a seperate thread so people should loggin to post at around that time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you like i can make a new character and join the forces of evil...
    you wont be forcing me, I just dont really mind ;-)

Closed Thread

Thread Information