AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Private Tears

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Private Tears

This is this the story thread obviously.
    Here are the rules:

-No more then two post from the same group of people espicially since we are just starting
    -Don't go crazy I don't want someone to sign up for this and they have to much
    -No colored fonts other then yellow, orange, and white
    -No spamming
    -And have fun
    Btw, My first character will be in the orginal text and my other will be in white.
    Once again have fun and don't go crazy.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Mirun walked through the hi tech halls. With their silver metallice doors. He sighed. He remember when Emelia walked these halls with all her fancy. He heaved another gloomy sigh. His souless eyes followed the walls to the dead end that he remember Emelia would joke about.
    Mirun continued to walk trying to clear his mind of the saddening thoughts of Emelia.
    That is until he bumped into someone.

Ugami sat in a big leather chair. He was having one of those private conversations with his computer. The kinda of one that people would scoff at laugh. To think a boy could actually talk to a computer. Ugami smiled at the pleasent thought of being able to know more then what he orginally did. Ugam couldn't wait until he could boss the ones under him he just couldn't wait.
    He smirked a wide evil grin and told his computer Good Night.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs calmly sat in her chair in her small room. the light was off the only light coming from the computer where digital codes were coming and giong at a rapid speed. her eye's was closed and it seemed to any untrained eye that she had fallen alsleep behind the computer. that is if it wasent for the cable coming out of her neck.

She frowned a bit when someone started knocking at her door and mutterd "execute" she opened her eye's and spoke "come in" she didn't bother to remove the cable from her neck.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

>>William opens the door and stares at the chord.<< "Do you know where the master control is?"
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Looks bit over her shoulder revealing slightly tired eye's. "not yet but i am working on it"she yawns and looks before her "but you mean the master control of our computer you have to ask mirun" she looks at the codes.

and rubs her temples before typing in some commands on the computer and a small extra sceen apears "update data upload begin" she closes her eye's and the small bar begins to fill.

note: demon toaster try to make your post a little longer.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

>>Walks into room and closes door<< "Have you heard of them? They're my only clue to my past." >>Walks towards chair and notices a light coming from another room.<< "What's this?" >>Walks towards the other room and opens the door. Sees "Xodus" written on the wall in blood. Walks out of room.<< "Sorry to trouble you." >>Walks away from the building and heads north.<<
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mirun headed north up the buildings scaving doors. That towered compared to regular doors. Mirun was so rappe dup in something else that he bumped into William.
    Mirun said nothing as he doesn't like to talk much to people. He looked at William with his dead blue eyes.
    "Excuse me," he said.

OCC: NO MORE POSTING FROM ME, DEMONTOASTER, OR NESPA. WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE OTHERS NOW.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Kaji sat in a big black computer chair. He was in a dark room looking at his computer screen. He was typing in some codes. He was trying to hack into the Iris Co. computer system. He had a wire coming out of his arm that was attached to the computer. It was a way to make the system easier to hack into. Kaji had always been a little hacker, but this was tough. There were several series of codes. He kept typing as he stayed attentive at his computer monitor. "This is taking forever. And if I get caught I'll be in trouble."
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

Calvin is in a dark alley, his guitar is out and he's playing a bit, no tune in particular just hitting strings. He knows very well that this kind of openly show of musical creativity is banned but no ones around and being a Data Soldier he can easily get out of it. His black motor-cycle in front of him he's thinking how much the Iris Co. has done for him and yet he still didn't find their motives right. Calvin knew a lot of older songs some going back to even 1960 but mostly the 1980s-2005 era. Calvin was a big fan of rock and roll and liked to play heavy beats to remind him of when his dad payed for him. "Rock you like a hurricane yeahyeahyeahyeah Here I am Rock you Like a Hurricaaaaane!!!" picking up he actually started the solo of the song when over his singing and playing he heard a small sound. Calvin stopped playing immediately and looked around with his M-TECH eye. It was just a big rat who had ran by, Calvin calmed down but he didn't feel like playing guitar anymore. He put his guitar in his case put his case on his back, put his glasses back on and jumped on his motor-cycle. The wheel screeched in the silence of the night and Calvin speeded out of the alley and back onto a street where he turned right and continued fo ra while before turning left. He was going back to Iris inc. head-quarters where he is due in half an hour he'll get there in advance but hey he had nothing else to do.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaji enter more codes until a page came up. It said enter master code. He typed in the word "Knowledge". The computer said Password accepted. He was in the Iris Co. Database. "Yes, I've finally hacked into the database." The page than brought up the words Intruder alert. "Dammit!" Kaji was suddenly being electricuted through the wire he had used to assist him. "Ahhhhhh!" Kaji weakly pulled out the wire. The shocking stopped and smoke came from Kaji's body. "I screwed up..."
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

OoC:
    When I typ in Italic Im thinking.

BiC:
    Mia opened her eyes and looked to her celing. she yawned and wanted to get up from her bed but then she realised she was not alone. she looked to the left side of the bed and saw the man she had found in the same bar she was, sleeping. "Hey M..."
    Argh.. what was his name again.. Matt? or was it Mac?
    No more drunk seks for me.
    Mic... Yeah that was it!
    "Mic get up I need to go to work and we agread on a one night only, whell the night is kinda 2 houres over already"
    The man called Mic opened his eyes and smiled. "No we agread until the sound of your alarm clock, so if Im correct I still ow 3 minut..."
    Beeeb, Beeeb, Bee...
    Mia smashed out the alarm clock with here hand. "times up!"
    Mic grinned "Harsh lady, Im going, Im going" Mia started to push him out of bed but sudenly stoped. "ok I'll do nice, Im going to shower so you'll have untill Im back.
    "Fair enough" Awnsered Mic, And Mia dissapeared under the shower.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ugami noticed someone hacking in the system. He smiled finally some fun. Ugami began to type at high rated speed counter acting all the ones the person was doing.
    He then sent up a big virus wall if he dared try to hack again a big virus would flood not only to the computer, but every heart and soul.
    Ugami smiled and typed "Are you doing something you're not suppose to be doing Private Tear Kaji?"
    Ugame waited for a reply

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

Sirens would blare loudly down each hall and corridor as all data soldiers heard logans voice on the walki talkies yelling "suspect name, Serenity, Escapee, in persuit in hall 3-4a needing back up asap" as serenity continued running down the corridor not havign a wepaon seeing how they took it from her being brought in as a prisoner as she took a sharp left right into a room and closed the door slowly so noone heard as she turned around and grinned softly seeing a second door out as she decided to risk it and she charged out the door running down the corridor losing logan from her pursuit as logan's voice was heard again on the walkie talkies saying "Suspect lost, be on the look out for a woman with long black hair, hazel eyes, she is about 5 foot 3 and she is disguised as a female officer, keep on the lookout" as he dropped the walkie talkie and growled losing her.

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs opens her eye's as the update bar was full. she closed her eye's again and let her program do the work again. she snapped her eye's open when someone was hacking into the base.she pressed the communicator on her dask "mirun we got got a inside hacker, i am taking action now"she lets go of the button.

and closed her eye's "computer start shock defense alpha beta 101" she smirks 'that wil teach him or her'. she frowned at the message of ugami and started up the heavy defenses against any virusses he might could be sending there way and sended him a message "stay out of our system ugami, what you do i wil know"the message was marked with a small catpaw print at the bottom. and dubbled the defenses after the message

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Logan sniffed the air with his keen sense of smell but then coughed cuz the halls were filled with a putrid smell as he growls knowing that Serenity was attempting to sabotage the hallway for chase as he held his communicator button down and said "Babs, this is logan come back over" as static filled the communicator as he then said "Babs, if you can hear me, serenity is hacking into the computer, not ugami, send guards to her location at once, over and out" as he released the button as he started down the halls wondering where serenity is.

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Occ:Armageddon are you lost Babs is good I thought Logan was bad. And no Ugami is hacking the Private Tears data base.

Ugami smiled. Lets Have Fun Private Tear....with my god fingers and your beautiful wire
    With super speed Ugami began to type fast. And in seconds he ran an electric shock through Babs wire cord sending a shock into her body. Then he bagne to type a virus for a an atomic bomb.
    It was fun, but you have losted
    He then send the atomic bomb exploding Babs computer. And a hideos laugh filled the room. The laugh of the insane.

Mirun looked at William and shooks his head. He began to walk to Babs location.
    "I'm coming Babs," he said for the first time.
    His voice unnurtaling calming and low he bagan to just walk.
    Thats all he did was walk. He remember Emelia walking through these halls.
    He was still haunted by her.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs hissed as a shock went through her system, she gritted her teeth " start bionical defense" her pupil flicked as her defense started in. she hissed in pain as the anti-virusses started to attack the offending virus. her nose started to bleed when mirun came in "virus" she gritted her teeth "defusing bomb.." her body shook with the fight.

Suddenly she stopped "bomb defused , system safe.."she said weakly and reached for her neck and deplugged the wire and fell forward her eye's closed. she was drained.

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Mia came dressed and well out of the shower. she was scratshing with her left hand over her tatoo, a habbid she just could not stop and saw that Mic was nice enough to leave the bed in a proper order. She walked to the small kitchen and looked in the fritsh. Well no food for me here, I guess I'll drop by the store just before work.
    Mia grabbed her coat from a chair and walked outsite. She walked to the elevator and went in. "Garage please" she said to the computer,and the elevator went down. Mia walked out the elevator and looked around. hmm, Kinda dead around here.. Well who cares She walked to her Motercycle and jumped on. She put her key in and started the bike. Well work, here I come! Again...
    Mia drove off.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Serenity raced through the halls coming across babs room as she banged on it as she screamed "Private tear Serenity needing help, please let me in data soldier is chasing me!" as he logans ears perked hearing the loud screams as he crouched and sniffed the ground seeing how all data soldiers were great rangers with keen senses as he began moving towards serenitys position.

((Sorry fallenbabydoll, got confused for a second there Rofl Serenity is a good girl and logans bad guy, thanks for reminding me >.<*))

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    Family In Blog

Member Urashima Keitaro is infamous around these parts Urashima Keitaro is infamous around these parts Urashima Keitaro is infamous around these parts Urashima Keitaro is infamous around these parts Urashima Keitaro is infamous around these parts Urashima Keitaro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 05:29 PM
    Threads

Jurish Hisogo, a 22 year old male prodigy, is what they called him. Jurish was sitting in his red convertable looking out the window, the car was parked on the side of the street not far from Iris Co. He sighed as he opened the door to his car and walked out. He muttered "Close and lock" and the car shut the door and locked itself. The sky was a crimson red, as the sun had not completely set yet making it look as if the sky was bleeding. He walked torward the front entrance of Iris Co. running a hand through his hair and the other hand in his pocket. As he walked into the building, a women a little older than him spoke. "Good morning Jurish." He glanced at her for a brief second. "Shut up." And kept walking
    What is love, baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ugami smiled he knew he did his job well. He also knew Jurish was coming he always brang strange things there. Ugami who had rejected the outside world used Jurish for his selfish games. He used Jurish to see the outside a world.
    He took a short cut and cut in front of Jurish.
    "Hello Jurish do you have anything for me?" he asked.
    This how it all began. Ugami always looking up to the selfish man in the world. He was a like a father to Ugami becuase he was so much like Ugami. He was the only human Ugami spoke to.

Mirun walked into the room were Babs was. She was sitting on the chair and appeared exhausted.
    "You allright," he asked her.
    He remembered this room. The room were Emelia jumped out the window. He made sure not to look at the window. But once again with eyes of horor he looked at it and remember how beautiful she looked that night she did suicide.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs sat back up, the cirkels under her eye's were bigger then before "ugami sended a virus to me luckeley i just updated my software for those kind of attacks" she stood and walked to him cupping his cheek "i wil live"

she looked at his haunted eye's "let her go mirun living like this is not gonna bring her back" she looked at him for a minute and moved to the bed staggering. she sat on the bed turning and looking at him "your only hurding yourself"she said softly looking at the floor.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What's that noise?" >>Quickly, William turned around an decided to head toward the direction of the noise. While running toward the noise, William decided to go back to the building he was in before. After about two minutes, he managed to get back to the building. He walked in and went to the room Babs was in. William noticed the window was broken. <<"Wonder what happened there," thought William. "What happened? Was it the enemy?" >>William went back to the room where he found the message written in blood. He saw "they're coming" written in blood on the wall.<< "Mirun. Babs. They're coming."

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"William put that away," Mirun said," Babs get some rest."
    Mirun walked out the room slowly closing the door behind him. Mirun looked around the hall. He remember her smile. He even remembered her last outfit. He shook his head.
    "STop thinking about her," he told himself.
    But he could not he was distracted for some reason why did she always pop up. The truth was that he was still in love with Emelia.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs looked up at his words and sighed when he walked away. she looked to william and stood walking past him to the window. standing before it for a moment, she looked over her shoulder to william "your getting paranoid will"she looked out again. she never really botherd to repair the window though she wasent sure why.

she walked back to her bed "do you wish to stay with me or are you gonna leave"she never understood william wel to her he was just paranoid with his written in blood messages. she looks at him "if you wish to stay then turn around so i can change" she looked to the window again for a moment

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Damn that Ugami. I'll teach him not to mess with me." Kaji began typing and than pressed enter. "Computer send Kaji Kode defense software to Private Tear Babs system." Kaji started typing again. "Computer open Kaji Kode 5.0" Kaji Kode was the Virus that Kaji had made when he was 14. Kaji pressed enter and the virus was sent to the Iris Co. master computer system. Kaji got up and left his apartment. "There. If they're not careful their database will fry." Kaji got into his car and drove to Future Tech.

Closed Thread

Thread Information