AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Children of the element stones

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kowafu snorted, but followed anyway. This guy had information she needed, maybe not the information, but information nonetheless. 'Any information is usefull, you only have to know how to apply it' she quoted to herself as she followed Vincent outside.

"I still stand by what I said about experience."
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

"In this subject you maybe out-class me because I know very little but lets just say this old monkey knows a few tricks." Vincent brings Kowafu to his personal jet. "Okay I think this is far enough okay so yes I do have one of those strange powerful stones and I guess by your interest that you either have one or you are seeking one. My company develops ways of protecting my country and this stone and any other I can find would provide very advanced defence mechanism if I could either reproduce it or channel its power into something else but right now nothing has worked. So I had come here for information. I don't know much about these stones, at first I thought they were a new undiscovered element but they are like nothing I've ever seen before. Right now I have told nobody but you and I intend in keeping it that way until I can find a more large scale use for it. Also I have read when researching this "new element" that workers were getting harassed by somebody sent to protect these stones I would expect a kind of guardien to make sure the power doesn't fall into wrong hands but I doubt it's that big of a deal. I have come here specifically because all the information I gathered came form an ancient almost destroyed book and most of the pages were destroyed so I wanted to check my information from the source and I happened to be thirsty and bumped into you....what a coincidence. How about you what do you know of these stones and why do you seek them?"

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 05:47 PM
    Threads

as he was in deep meditation he was thinking hard about 3 of the most powerfull stones that worried him as he hears the girl walk into the room he is still in meditation and as soon as he thought of the shadow into his mind he smiled a bit as he found the man who had it, he carefully actavated its effects and thought (geeze this guy is an idiot all theese humans...they have know idea of the power within although that woman....she knows more then she tells....could she be a demon or another protector i shall see...as for that moronic man...nota threat? im old enough to be his ancestor he is bragging but im gonna give him a warning....)he phocused hard on the man as he thought amout fire soon enough the mans coat starts smokeing and begins to burn, he continuously thought about it as he implants a small soul feather into it now haveing some controll of it it is possible if the mans techonology was great enough he could be tracked but that would be extreamly dangerous.

He also thought about the scrolls (damn i missed some of them) he implants 5 feathers into the remeaining scrolls for tracking as his spirituall eyes may only appear in his meditation state he stares through the scrolls eyes and sees a cat and a young woman in the room...he finds what he needs the man seeks the stone for destruction and finds him unworthy until proven to himself so 10 min after activating it he nutulizes its powers till further notice to insure the safty of it and to insure his "good intentions" wernt actually missed place he would release his presents over the items if he proved himself worthy...as for the girl she has yet to be axcepted. he ended his meditation phase and fell asleep haveing dreams of fire speed sadows stealth cats...Ect.
    Last edited by Negi Springfield; 03-14-2006 at 09:30 PM.
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...t=kamuro02.jpg

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

Senior Member airdemon is on a distinguished road airdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

MAria woke up again, she saw Koronosaki sleeping. So I have to learn to use fire before I can have the stone. She stared at him even longer, what a pain. I went through all the trouble of doing research, and then there's the whole stealing it.....It seems that I have to work for it even more. She walked toward the window balcony, and sat down on the bench.

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

his eyes flickerd open as he looks at the girl in the balcony thinking (wow....she is actually pretty hot....) he stands up and walks over to her..."hey there is an easier way but its verry VERRY painfull...." he said with a dull voice.
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Geez, you sound riddled with excitement, but I am curious with that whole faster suggestion. Just how painful is it though...?" She asked

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"lets just say if ur not of good enough heart it will kill u...and even a half heart could open past wounds, open new ones, or even break bones...thats not even close to what it can doo....its soo painfull it killed meh.....and i trained for 1500 years in heaven becomeing an angel for this....guarding rocks -_-..." he ends flatly looking at her with a look of concern and he blushes slightly
    Last edited by Negi Springfield; 03-14-2006 at 10:18 PM.

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well, these aren't ordinary rocks, and besides you gaurding these things wasn't a lost cause. So be thankful for that." She said. She looked at the buildings ahead of her thinking of what she would choose. "I don't have anything to loose, why not. If I die...well lets just hope that won't happen. I'll do it."She said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he looks at her a little shocked by her choice now blushing at her a little more admireing her bravery "ok eat this...." he said coldly handing her what appeared to be a chocholate shaped to loo like fire.

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It looks like a piece of chocolate....eh." She shrugged her shoulders, and took the piece. She stared at it for a while, and put it in her mouth, she chewed on it for a while, and then swallowed it. "You know this isn't half bad." She said, she walked inside the room, suddenly she fell to knees. She held her she in one hand, and the other was supporting her. It felt like a thousand fires burning inside of her, it felt like a million needles piercing her over and over again, she was numb with pain, and fell to the floor, unconcious, but still alive.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he looks wide eyed at the body "DAMN I WARNED HER!" he exclaimed as he quickly took her pulse...."good still breathing..." he sounded worried and even a little afraid he put her on her bed and put his hand to her forehead "she has a extremly high fever.." he used a feather to transform into a bucket of cold water and a towl as he took care for her blushing the entire time as his small likeness for her began to grow

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She had no idead what was going on, all she could think about was staying alive. She didn't feel anything, she couldn't feel herself breathing, she was completely paralyzed with pain, but she could feel that someone was taking care of her.

(that sounded corny.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

as he struggled to keep her alive he worried because this is as much as he can do the rest was up to her. he new it was that if she ever felt an intense heat or cuts opening there is only one thing to do...he blushed at the thought he had to do mouth to maouth and extract the chocholat from her system

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She felt herself coming back to the real world, her eyes started opening, she saw Koronosaki next to her. She tried to get up, "huh.....you didn't tell me it was going to be this bad.....but you did warn me....." She said in a breathless way. She tried to smile to reassure him that she was fine, but she fell back asleep before she could.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he feels her forehead "good her fever is gone she has masterd fire....but im gonna fuse the fire stone into her body and ceal it only letting it come out when she is in dire need...." he did it he fuses the stone and a little more (will tell u guys later ^_~) into her body and lays down next to her falling asleep haveing dreams and visions of the future to come....

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maria woke up, she saw Koronosaki next to her she jumped off of the bed. "What the heck is wrong with you?! Couldn't you have slept on the caoch?!"She yelled. She kicked him off of the bed. "I probabaly owe you my life, but still!!!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

blushing he rubbs his eyes "huh wha...?" is totally lost "what happend last thing i remember is kissing u on the for head then a sudden rush and this....whats going on?"
    looks around the room and then back up into her eyes he thinks (so much alike....but she is actually a little hotter then her) he then blushes and looks down "im s-s-sorry if i offended u..." he said quietly.

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Kissed me on the wha.....you did what!!!!" She started shoving him out of the room towards the balcony, and then pushed him outside. She locked the balcony door. "And stay out there until you think about what you did!! Or whatever, just stay out there for now." She was flustered with anger, and yet a little bit of her felt flattered. She closed the blinds, and walked back to the bed. She sat down..Thats right, the chocolate....I guess I'm alive. She smiled a bit, and changed into her new outfit, black shorts, and a red tank top shirt. The only visible part of her tatoo was a black cat's tail.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he sighs as he sits on the balcony useing one of his feathers to summon herbal tea and begins to drink it wandering when he should confess (no time soon i guess) he thought to himself he looked out as he thought he had one wing filled with 5,000,000 feathers and two makes 10m the he could use it to make anything he desires the only problem is that he can only do so when there are no humans around or when its an emergancy....he looked back at the door wandering about her (geeze for a 15 year old girl she is pretty worked up about her looks i guess alot has changed....but still...) he shakes his head of the thought and looks at his tea...he then walks to the door and knocks takeing his flute out and begins to play a happy melody.

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maria walked back toward the balcony window, and opened the door, she saw beautiful(sp?) white wings. "There so pretty!" She yelled. She sat down next to him touching his wings. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you like that, but I'm not used to being around with guys." She said, stroking his wings.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"pretty....my...wi-" he was cut off in shock (my wings i forgot to hide them!) he thought in horror as he quickly hid them "listen u musnt tell anybody of what u say ok?! this is a secret so please dont tell anyone my secret.." he pleaded, but at the same time was a little releved that she knows his secret "on second thought i have to erase your memory....." he softly kisses her on the lips makeing her pass out for 7 min as he sits her up and closes the door hiding his wings quickly he goes back to his tea (ok she forgot the kiss and my wings so i think were fine now....)

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(you have to stop these kinds of things... )

Waking up slowly, "what just happened....oh well." She walked outside of the room to the balcony..."Dejavu.....anyways, listen I'm sorry for what I did, but I guess I'm not used to guys being around me..." She said scratching the back of her head. She sat down on the chair, and looked at the buildings, "So I can control fire now, can't I?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he calmly sips his tea. "yes u can but the fire within the stone is actually fused within me but....i gave u what had not already fused within me..." he looked at her softly grinning a little (i hope the other stones will be alright) "we leave for hong kong in the morning our flight leaves at eight...anyway im ready to go i got everything i need....u ready?" he finished looking at her "oh i see u got a new gun but....id preffer u used this i know it looks wierd but u get used to the people stareing at u ^_^" he finished and handed her a shelthed katana as he has 4 blades 2 on each side

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"A sword? I guess, but it kind of makes the gun go to waste, and I don't really know how to use swords...hehehe." She stood up, "All the other things ar fine, and I'm ready to go."She smiled, and walked back inside.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"hmmmm....dont know how to use a sword?" he mutterd and chuckled softly, "aw well i didnt start practicing till i was 5 ^_^ and i had 1,000 years of free time to preactice up there soo.....im actually the best swords men on the planet ^_^" he looks hapily at her as he walks in after her sitting on the couch and laying down falling asleep (who am i kidding she isnt her....) instantly his admaration for her vanishes on the spot as he becomes all buisness
    Last edited by Negi Springfield; 03-15-2006 at 12:10 AM.

and this is me in AF ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information