AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Children of the element stones

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: so I guess I'm the ancestor wannabee well your sooo traced

"AH WTF!!!!" as his coat cought on fire. He ran into his jet and took a fire extinguisher to stop the fire he then took out his pocket computer and started tracking where the energy that put his coat on fire came from and managed to find a residuel energy trail which was on the move. Unreal the thing that put my coat on fire is actually a moving humanoid completely made up of energy. Vincent ran out of the jet "hey Kowafu I got some more information on the stones the thing that put my coat on fire was actually tracking my stone and is on the move probably towards another stone considering his tracking abilities. You want to come with me? I'm leaving right now to intercept him he's heading for China."

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

ooc: negi, air if gods placed those stones somewhere then i don't think you should be able to find them so easy.

Babs smirked behind her computer "good girl mystica.." on the note stood only one message "follow the cat and take the scrolls of air and shapeshifting with you, those gods have a connection" mystica mewed and walked out of the door waiting for aliyaah to follow her.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

-|- Sarucay Angel -|- Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 09:15 AM
    Threads

After reading the note, she crumpled it up and tossed it in the waste recepticle before going back to the scroll she was reading. The last thing she needed was to be side-tracked by a cat who was after the scrolls. Haven been given the curator's keys before he left, she decided to open the glass enclosure to the scroll of the wind stone and remove it from its resting place. Shutting the case, she tucked the scroll under her arm before looking around to see if there was anyting else usefull about the wind stone around.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

frowns and types some commands, suddenly the alarm of the museum go's off and the windows and doors are locked. she makes sure the curator was also locked in his office and watches the females reaction. "if you wont follow the cat then i just wil make sure you wont get out" she types some more commands and links her computer with the intercom.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

-|- Sarucay Angel -|- Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sighing slightly in frustration, she walks over to the locked door and sliding her fingers along the wall besides it, she located a dlighty difference in texture. Pressing gently, it reveals the security panel for this room. Letting her fingers dance alolng the keys, the doors soon open as she shuts the panel. Tossing her hair back from her face, she calmly once again walks out making it to the exit with out trouble and smiles politly to the guards before walking down the stairs of the museum and down to the street.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sighs in anoyance but frowns as mystica follows the woman. she presses a key "mystica job failed return home"however the cat kept following aliyaah. babs groaned and moved from behind her computer and ran into the night.

she walked to the museum and opened what seemed to be a watch and followed the moving bleep on her screen.

Senior Member airdemon is on a distinguished road airdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

SHe saw him flop on the couch(sp) and fall asleep. Whats up with him. She leanded back on the bench, and raised the sword infront of her face, its not that I don't know how to use a sword, its that I don't want to remember how to use a sword. I already know anyway.....I'll just keep this my secret. She put the sword down beside her, and stared at th sky brings back a lot of unwanted memories, thats what it does. She closed her eyes, and memories came back flooding in her mind.

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 05:47 PM
    Threads

(in his dream he saw the man tracking his powerful energy source on him he wakes up in a cold sweat but minutesd before he wakes up he sets the entire coat on fire on the man) he mutters to himself "take that u minical maniac" he then looked and saw the girl looking at the sky he walked over to her "look....the stone isnt....in china....actually i have no idea where it is all i know is that its really in europe were i dunno my best guest is yugoslavia, germany, or Czechoslavakia i just wanted to stop by and see my brothers shrine in China....im sorry if i misled u.." he finished looking at the sky.

(ooc: im not going to find it easy ^_^ dont worry i only new where the speed was because the gods lemme hide it the rest i have no clue O_O)
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...t=kamuro02.jpg

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It's ok, I don't mind taking a detour. Besides, we all have secrets to hide." She stood up, and walked past him to her room. "I work better with two small swords, but I forgot what they were called. I do know how to use swords, but....they just bring bad memories for me." She looked at the sword for a while, with an emotionless expression, "Anyways, I'm ready to go, lets go to China to your brothers shrine." She said, she was completely different with a smile on her face. She packed her stuff, and waited for him.

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(its 2 hours later me and the girl are on the plane to China im panicing) this is a plane were so high up how are we doing this O_O without flaping wings or anything !!! (he was totally scared of flying)
    Last edited by Negi Springfield; 03-16-2006 at 12:04 AM.
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

ooc: So lemme get this straight, I'm kinda confused. Negi, were you talking to me when you talked about where the stone was or to Airdemon's character?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(ooc- The answer to redstorms question, he was talking to my character...)

Maria was staring at him, confused, "You've never ridden an airplane before? Well I don't know much about them, but I guess it all has to do with the engines, and the wings.....I don't really know." She tried to explain. She looked at him again, "Just don't worry about anything. If the captain says we're going to crash then you can worry." She said. Although I don't think thats too reassuring.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

ooc: 'kay then.

"China? Sure, better then this place anyway. Even through my temporal shield this place is frigging cold. The sooner we leave, te better it is."

ooc: Bleagh, short post.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

5 Min. later Vincent and Kowafu were ready for take-off. "THERE WE GO!!!" and they were off towards China and to intercept that shady character thats been causing Vincent so much trouble. I don't even know him and already I hate that thing whatever it is. Vincent turned around to Kowafu "Enjoying yourself missy" he then executed a few barrel rolls "YEHAAAA, I love flying"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(they land in china and find the most secluded place avaliable) maria....we are being tracked by a maniac who is wanting the stones for wepons and not peace....(they walk to his brothers temple which is crouded with sholin monks (srry bou the typo) the continue until they find the head monk)

"hello can we stay for the night?" i asked

"yes you may...u wouldent have to be an ancistor of our founder would u?" he asked curously senseing his power

"actually...im his great great great great grand son thanks for asking" he lied he was really his brother.

(to maria) "maria u get this room ill get this room over here i have asked the moks to kill and/or take hostage anyone who looks suspicious"

and this is me in AF ^_^

Member leftfeild is on a distinguished road leftfeild's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 05:39 AM
    Threads

Getting off his bike he wheels it next to the wall and gets into his flat.
    "Man, that was weird. Hope I don't meet them again if they totally blank me aftr a scare like that," he mumbles to himself as he finds a chair to sit in "now I can check out this cool box I picked up for the cheap. Wonder what the old guy was on about. Wasn't really listening."
    Rifling though his bag he picks the box out and runs his hand over it's edges.
    "Not badly made. It feels heavy like there's something inside."
    ripping it, he prizes it open but his heart sinks when he sees there's nothing inside it.
    "What a let down. I thought there was something inside for sure."
    Placing it back on the table he hears a metallic clink inside the box.
    "Huh? It's way too heavy to just be wood. I think there's a secret compartment with something inside of it."
    He checks it al over but comes up with noting.
    "Maybe I should break it."
    Grinning he lifts it high above his head and smashes it off the floor. Disappointed when it merely bounces and settles without so much as a crack he scowls at it and kicks it.
    "What's it made of anyway? Super amazing hitech wood? Nah."
    Picking it up again he prods the bottom and hears a faint click.
    "Maybe it's a bomb!"
    Just then, the bottom falls away and a necklace with a large stone dropps out onto the floor.
    "What's this?"
    The faint sure that shivered though him when he picked it up made another grin spread over his face.
    "It looks kinda cool. This must be what the old man was making me promise about."
    I don't have a signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She paid little heed to the cat that was still following her, and contunied down back to the docks where she had her yatch waiting for her. Gaining some distance on the cat by running swiftly, she jumped from the edge of the docks and up onto the deck of her boat with little effort, the scroll still in hand. Turing back to the land to make sure the cat didn't follow, but to her dismay, the little black feline was sitting before her on the docks. Remebering the note and the voice, she quickly snatched up a blank sheet of parchment and a quill before scratching something down. Though she knew little english, she knew much latin. Hoping the cat person would understand, she wrote down that There was no scroll on trasnformation in That museum. rolling it neatly and tieing it secure with a thread, she tossed the parchemnt down to the Cat, who picked it up at once. Seeing this, Aaliyah turned on her heels to inforn her captain of their next destination.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

walked from the darkness on the dock "mystica i thought i raised you better than that" she puts her hands on her hips and looks at the cat "when i say come home, then you shoulden't have followed that woman" she looks to aliyaah "i hope she wasent any trouble"she brushes her hair back.

And moves to grab her cat but she kept moving away "what is it now?" she looked annoyed to the cat.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah, yeah whatever."She said. She plooped her bags in the floor, and closed the oor behing her. She lay down on the floor, and looked up at the ceiling. I hate shrines, they make me so uncomfortable. She closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

"Brother, brother......BROTHER!!" A small girl was yelling over a still body. The body had blood surrounding it, "Come on sis, you'll make yourself look bad."He sad in a hoarse tone. "Like I car, why did you do it....it was my duty not yours, now look at you....your dead.."She couldn't stop crying. The boy just smiled, and closed his eyes. She stared at him horrified, he didn't move, and she felt like she couldn't breathe. She got up after a while, grabbing her two swords. I'll kill them, I'll kill them all. I'll kill all of the ones who did this to him. Was all she could think. The girl turned around, and saw her old friends standing there. One of them ook out a gun, and shot. She fell back, and lay there with her brother.

Maria sat uprigth, cold sweat dripping from her face. She started shivering, she held herself to try and make it stop, but she couldn't. She got up, and walked to the bathroom to wash her face. When she walked in she stared at the mirror. What in the world is happening? Her eyes were a complete different color, they looked exactly like cat eyes. She backed away from the mirror. She grabbed her stuff, and ran out of the room. A monk was passing by, and she pushed him aside. She ran far into the woods surrounding the shrine. She stopped for a while. Thats right how could I forget. Today is the day my brother died, and the day that incident.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent and Kowafu landed during the night in a chinese air-port. Not forgetting to gun up Kowafu and Vincent followed the energy signal to a small secluded shrine surrounded by forests. "Interesting, looking at these readings I can see it is in a room on the second floor." Vincent goes and knocks on the door, an elderly monk opened the dorr "may I help you?" he asked politely. "yes I am looking for something strange that seems to be hiding in your shrine" Vincent took out his official badge "I'm from the SEF, the silver elite force and I would like your cooperation in this highly important mission, this is my associate Kowafu and we expect your total cooperation" Vincent could see the distress in the monks eyes "don't be afraid we have only come to help, this thing we are looking for emits a very strong source of energy and could be dangerous to your well being, do we have permition to investigate the source of this bizarre energy?" the monk was still reluctant but finally agreed he told Vincent and Kowafu to wait here so that he can go get guides for them which they did in all respect to the shrine. But as soon as the "guides" came Vincent knew there was a problem about three dozen monks with katanas approached the duo with a very firm intention on taking them down "okay...what is the meaning of this?" the elderly monk stepped forward "we have been warned of your wicked intentions and we will not let you pass" Vincent wasn't sure what to say "we are not wicked we are simply here to investigate a source of energy that could be benefic for our country but mostly because it can be dangerous for your shrine" the monk wasn't fazed by this remark "GET THEM!!!" the monks started running towards Vincent and Kowafu.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What the hell am I dong....I'll just make things even more complicated. She shook her head, and made her way back towards the shrine. when she stepped near the perimeter, she felt something was wrong. She ran as fast as she could, she saw the monks attacking a group of two. She ran infront of the two, "Stop it!" She yelled. "But the man with you said that...." He was cut off by her angry stare. The monks backed away, but they still stood in the room. Maria turned around, "Are you ok?" She asked.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent had already two highly specialized semi-automatics pointed at the monks before Maria came in between them "well who might you be missy and yes I'm fine if your little welcome comitee would learn some matters we wouldn't have to have a show of power but hey...anyway who are you and why have we been attacked when trying to protect?" Vincent then put his guns away "my name is Vincent of the SEF" he then showed Maria his official badge "it's the Silver Elite Force, our mission is to protect Canada from a militarized attack and we have detected a strange and possibly dangerous energy source coming from the second floor of this building and have come to investigate before we got savagely attacked."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Strong energy?" She looked confused, but then realized something. The stones! Of coarse how stupid of me....but then does that mean he can tell about my stone. Either way this is the guy the Koronosaki was talking about, I better be on gaurd here. Maria stepped a little bit back, I also forgot completely about my eyes.... "My name's Maria. I haven't really heard of the SEF until just now, so I can't really defend you there. And I'm not really sure about this strong energy source your talking about."She said again.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

from the first floor...........a tall blond hair man about the same height as me and looked like a 21 year old man but in reality is a year older then me and he is my brother we both guard the stones but with different objectives he protects me and i guard the stones he might have good looks but i am the musle in the family, but looked different he has a scar across his face and his white katana shelthed he is lean and muscular his long blond hair flutttering in the wind his Dangerously threatining blue eyes staring at the man with the guns "put ur wepond down man..." he said extreamly angerly as black wings fly from his back and his white katana drawn he flies to the place and stands before the man his katana to his neck "maria go back and tell my brother we have company..as for u what is your purpose with my brother...he has done nothing wrong and i am nothing but a humble monk" he ended glareing at the man
    Last edited by Negi Springfield; 03-17-2006 at 08:33 PM.

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Black wings...was all she could think. She didn't want to get in the wayof this guy. She ran out of the room, and started looking for Koronosaki. "Hey, Koronosaki where are you?! We have company you know?!" She yelled.

Closed Thread

Thread Information