AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: DO not buy the videogame One Piece

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down DO not buy the videogame One Piece

the reason for this post is cause the game has very bad grafics, unlike the anime it has no storyline, plot or anything that deals with One Piece exect for the fact that it has the charactors in it...so my advise....dont buy....waist of money.
    ^done by Nespa^

TAWIM's KinKiEst buddy :3 Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2017 09:39 AM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth_666
    the reason for this post is cause the game has very bad grafics, unlike the anime it has no storyline, plot or anything that deals with One Piece exect for the fact that it has the charactors in it...so my advise....dont buy....waist of money.
    Which One Piece game are you talking about, exactly?

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

I didnt plan on it, lol

Member Yuikama is on a distinguished road Yuikama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 10:57 PM
    Threads

i dont like the anime of one peice that much so i wouldnt buy the game anyway

Senior Member Angeleon1 is on a distinguished road Angeleon1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

I wasn't going to get it at all...
    There is no thought of the day, because today there is no thought!!!!!

Member darkness ninja girl is on a distinguished road darkness ninja girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 06:12 PM
    Threads

im not going to get it because i dont like the graphics

Junior Member raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 04:23 PM
    Threads

wait a minute one piece grand battle?
    I own it and theres nothing you can do about it MUHAHAHAHHAA!
    truly its actually a good game because its a fighting game that actually lets you have some freedom (you can actually walk around Z0mg!)
    I await someone who supports my views
    1:Mudda Mudda Mudda Mudda Mudda Mudda
    2: wtf? lmao stupid fan boy bix nood
    1: Omg multi track drifting! V-tech just kicked in yo!
    3:raptor jesus!

Member Black Ninjagirl is infamous around these parts Black Ninjagirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2006 08:28 PM
    Threads

The game may have sorry graphics, but one of my friend played it and he said that it was fun. =>>
    I might buy it..... >__<
    You'll get kill, if you mess with the NINJA!

My only Japanese Sensei: Yuki-san

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha_4ever
    I didnt plan on it, lol
    same here.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Hmmmm, so the game is going to be exactly like the Anime then? I'm sorry, but the anime has no freakin plot either. The story changes so much everytime I watch the show, its just pointless trying to watch it. First they're pirates, then they fight for the navy, its just annoying. And that scronny little pirate with the strawhat should be shot, more than 7 times.

But may I just say something here? Of course I can. For those of you who aren't going to get the game based off the graphics of the game, let me ask you this. Did you buy or enjoy any of the following games?
    1. Any FF until 8
    2. Any Zelda until Ocarina of Time
    3. Street Fighter 2
    4. Dragon Quest
    5. Mega Man(any of them except for Legends and Legends 2)
    Those games are considered to have very pathetic graphics, yet they are still enjoyed even today. Even with FF remakes with the same exact graphics, they are still enjoyed. So graphics mean squat about what a game is actually about. Sure, it makes the game look pretty, but it isn't everything. How many games actually SUCK and have good graphics? Plenty! Any current FF for PS2 or Zelda: WW for GC both suck(WW has good graphics considering its 2-d). So yeah, in short, graphics don't determine how good a game is going to be, that is all.
    Last edited by Lord Garma Zabi; 03-12-2006 at 08:57 PM.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    1. Any FF until 8
    2. Any Zelda until Ocarina of Time
    3. Street Fighter 2
    4. Dragon Quest
    5. Mega Man(any of them except for Legends and Legends 2)
    Those games are considered to have very pathetic graphics, yet they are still enjoyed even today.
    While your point is valid, your examples are not. Final Fantasy VI was considered to have exceptional graphics at the time. The first Zelda game was a pioneer of its kind, and had little to nothing to compare it to. Zelda III had excellent graphics for its time as well. A lot of what we define as "Good graphics" involves making the best of what's available. If a game is released alongside games that look and feel excellent, but the game does not look anywhere near as good as it could, then it's completely valid to criticize the graphics on it.

And for the record, if you were able to get past how different they made Wind Waker look, then you'd have seen what an excellent game it actually was, on par with Ocarina of Time, but not quite as good.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

(WW has good graphics considering its 2-d)
    It's....not 2-D. It's 3-D.....where did you get the idea that it's 2-D from?
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name
    While your point is valid, your examples are not. Final Fantasy VI was considered to have exceptional graphics at the time. The first Zelda game was a pioneer of its kind, and had little to nothing to compare it to. Zelda III had excellent graphics for its time as well. A lot of what we define as "Good graphics" involves making the best of what's available. If a game is released alongside games that look and feel excellent, but the game does not look anywhere near as good as it could, then it's completely valid to criticize the graphics on it.

And for the record, if you were able to get past how different they made Wind Waker look, then you'd have seen what an excellent game it actually was, on par with Ocarina of Time, but not quite as good.
    And you have a valid point as well, but please note, that I am referring to those games being enjoyed TODAY, even though their standard for graphics is no where near standard today. The first Super Mario Bros. is still considered the best game even today, even though the graphics are crap compared to Mario 64. So, my point is, even though by today's standards, graphics of those games are bad, they are still considered very good games, because of their story line that has carried its way for years and years.

Oh, and Wind Waker is definetly 2-d. Did you even play the game? Its penciled in. There may be a hint of 3-d every here and there, but for the most part, it is a 2d game, atleast I would consider it 2-D.

Oh, and just to point out, I never said I didn't like WW at all, I just don't care for how childish the game is. Although its rated E, I still think they could have done a little more to it. Heck, put Adult Link in there, that would have sufficed more than enough. Or atleast can the talking fish, that was unneccesary.
    Last edited by Lord Garma Zabi; 03-13-2006 at 11:16 AM.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Senior Member CrazedInuyashafan12 will become famous soon enough CrazedInuyashafan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 08:06 PM
    Threads

I was not going to buy it anyway.
    Friends: battlecherry, lord_sesshomaru_15, giantevilbunnie,

http://progamerzxl.proboards92.com/index.cgi

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha_4ever
    I didnt plan on it, lol
    same

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And you have a valid point as well, but please note, that I am referring to those games being enjoyed TODAY, even though their standard for graphics is no where near standard today. The first Super Mario Bros. is still considered the best game even today, even though the graphics are crap compared to Mario 64. So, my point is, even though by today's standards, graphics of those games are bad, they are still considered very good games, because of their story line that has carried its way for years and years.

Oh, and Wind Waker is definetly 2-d. Did you even play the game? Its penciled in. There may be a hint of 3-d every here and there, but for the most part, it is a 2d game, atleast I would consider it 2-D.

Oh, and just to point out, I never said I didn't like WW at all, I just don't care for how childish the game is. Although its rated E, I still think they could have done a little more to it. Heck, put Adult Link in there, that would have sufficed more than enough. Or atleast can the talking fish, that was unneccesary.
    The first Super Mario Bros is not considered anywhere close to the best game.

Wind Waker is 3D, without question. The characters move in 3 dimensions (Height, width, depth). The graphics are rendered in a cartoonish "cel-shaded" fashion, but all of it is still absolutely 3-dimensional.

And putting Adult Link in would make no sense. There's no way that could be put in the story. It works just as well to have Link in there as is, doing what Adult Link would have been doing. Exactly how it already is.

You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I own the Limited Edition version of Wind Waker. I've played it many times, along with numerous 3-D games. I've also played my fair share of 2-D games. As such I find it quite hard for me to see how I can mistake a 2-D game for a 3-D game. It's more likely that you're getting your definition of 2-D incorrect, or you are wrongly giving Wind Waker a 2-D status. Just because Wind Waker is cel-shaded, it doesn't automaticaly make it 2-D.
    Member Name already said how Wind Waker was 3-D, but I'll add a little more to it, for your sake.

Now, 2-D has two axis - y and x. In this dimention, the only movements available are width and height. This means that the character cannot freely move away and towards the horizon. If you press down, your character will duck. If you press up, your character will jump. Left and right do exactly what it says on the tin. At no point will your character move away or towards the camera if up and down are pressed.

3-D on the other hand has 3 axis - x, y and z. In this dimention, as Member Name said, height, width and depth movement is possible. This gives the character complete 360 degree free movement. In Wind Waker, you can not only move forwards and backwards (y dimention), but you can also strafe left and right (x axis) and can change the characters altitude (z axis).

I now hope that you see how Wind Waker is, in fact, a 3-D game.

*EDIT* Thinking about this, I've thought of something.....as 4-D is Time...would games that incorporate some sort of time travel (like Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time) be a 4-D game....? I'm already guessing no however.
    Last edited by Storm Strife; 03-13-2006 at 08:36 PM.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Member Miku Satsuki can only hope to improve Miku Satsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 10:34 PM
    Threads

It's a good thing they're coming out with the english japanese

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name
    The first Super Mario Bros is not considered anywhere close to the best game.

Wind Waker is 3D, without question. The characters move in 3 dimensions (Height, width, depth). The graphics are rendered in a cartoonish "cel-shaded" fashion, but all of it is still absolutely 3-dimensional.

And putting Adult Link in would make no sense. There's no way that could be put in the story. It works just as well to have Link in there as is, doing what Adult Link would have been doing. Exactly how it already is.
    Wow, do you read magazines? Go on websites? Super Mario Bros. is rated as one of the best games ever. IGN, along with the ever so popular magazine, EGM, and many other websites and magazines around(can't remember them, but I know it was on the top of top 100s list on more than one occasion recently). So read up man, you're killin yourself here. A 2-D picture, is something that does not have a 3rd angle, the Z-axis. The cel-shading gives it that 2-D effect, I never ONCE said it was a 2-D game, just had 2-D graphics. So can you please read the facts before posting? Please? I beg of you, you guys hardly know what you're talking about. Facts are important, and I have listed facts. You guys are speaking, I don't even know what. So yeah, I end this little math lecture(which btw, I took Advanced Calculus and Advanced Tech graphics, so I know what 3-D is, thank you) with that.

BTW, have you ever seen a picture of someone ducking, or jumping? If you haven't, then you must not watch anime too much. Characters move around there all the time, and it is still considered 2-D. Just thought I should let you know.
    Last edited by Lord Garma Zabi; 03-14-2006 at 01:23 AM.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh I read your facts about Wind Waker being 2-d - you definatly said it was a 2-d game.You may have meant to say that wind waker had 2-d graphics, but you didn't write it that way.

Oh, and Wind Waker is definetly 2-d. Did you even play the game? Its penciled in. There may be a hint of 3-d every here and there, but for the most part, it is a 2d game
    WW has good graphics considering its 2-d
    From those, you seem to have said that Wind Waker is a 2-d game, not that the game has 2-d graphics. Next time, read over what you've written and ask yourself if it gives out the point you're trying to make.

I know that 2-d anime is 2-d - the models are flat and have no depth. But I fail to see how it helps your argument, as that's a completely different thing - in 2-d games, movement away and towards the horizon is not free. I've seen some 2-d games that allow you to move toward and away from the horizon, but it's always at a fixed point - meaning you can't choose how far away or toward the horizon you can go (on another note, I've seen some games with 3-d graphics that don't allow free movement away and towards the horizon as well). In 3-d games, movement away and towards the horizon is free, meaning you can choose to walk halfway to that tower, a quarter of the way towards it, etc.

I've also been staring at some pictures of Wind Waker for quite some time now - the models definatly have a height, a width, and a depth.
    Last edited by Storm Strife; 03-14-2006 at 07:56 AM.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Arrow

Too late, I bought the game, and it pretty much sucks ;.;, what a waste of money! the graphics are so called good, but there is not plot in it....it's just fighting....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMoonPrince
    Too late, I bought the game, and it pretty much sucks ;.;, what a waste of money! the graphics are so called good, but there is not plot in it....it's just fighting....
    Oh there was a plot. It just wasn't as great a plot as OoT's plot.

^^^This post is purely opinion. Take it as you will.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, do you read magazines? Go on websites? Super Mario Bros. is rated as one of the best games ever. IGN, along with the ever so popular magazine, EGM, and many other websites and magazines around(can't remember them, but I know it was on the top of top 100s list on more than one occasion recently). So read up man, you're killin yourself here.
    I guess that you accept IGN's stories says it all...

A 2-D picture, is something that does not have a 3rd angle, the Z-axis. The cel-shading gives it that 2-D effect, I never ONCE said it was a 2-D game, just had 2-D graphics. So can you please read the facts before posting? Please? I beg of you, you guys hardly know what you're talking about. Facts are important, and I have listed facts. You guys are speaking, I don't even know what. So yeah, I end this little math lecture(which btw, I took Advanced Calculus and Advanced Tech graphics, so I know what 3-D is, thank you) with that.
    You should get a refund for those classes, because you didn't come away from them with the fundamentals. And while you're at it, take a speech class and a debate class, and learn the importance of not contradicting yourself. Choose your arguments wisely, because you can't win this one either way. If Wind Waker is 2D (and granted, it could be argued as such), then so are the popular 3D games like Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Halo, Grand Theft Auto 3, etc. For that matter, all live tv shows are only 2D. Sure, the image on your screen only has height and width, without depth. But the images rendered are rendered with all three dimensions. Wind Waker renders the images with 3 dimensions, in real time. This is distinctly different from Super Mario World, where yes, there is an illusion of depth, as the background clouds will move slower across the screen than the objects you are interacting with. Because those clouds aren't being rendered, just displayed and moved. Then we have games that actually are rendered in 3D that are not considered 3D games. Super Smash Bros. is a perfect example. The character models are 3D, rendered in realtime, allowing for free camera rotation around them, while the playing field is not.

You know it's true.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, here is the best way to explain what I was saying, cuz I don't think you understand(no offense or anything, I probably shoulda worded it better). The graphics, the character design, is 2-D. Like, I dunno, take the PS2 FPS game XIII for example. The characters are done in 2-D, while they can move around in 3-D. Thats about the best example I can give, and thats what I was referring to. I never argued the platform of the game wasn't 3-D, by all means it is.

I guess another example would be this:
    Take the new Tetris games, the blocks are 3-D. But they only move up and down, making it a 2-D platform. Now flip that concept around, and you have what I was saying.

IGN took the votes of people, don't blame me if they put it at #1. I just go by what I read, thats it. Now I will agree that IGN is pretty crappy when it comes to giving fair ratings, but EGM said that Super Mario Bros. was at #1 as well I think, so I really can't argue that too much.

Now, can we please end this? I have provided details and such for my reasonings, and as a moderator you should know that this has definetly gone off topic. Now if you want to continue this debate(or whatever you wanna call it), we can either start a new thread for it, or you can PM me.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Closed Thread

Thread Information