AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Prince of Persia series

Junior Member Full Metal Mikeski is on a distinguished road Full Metal Mikeski's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 01:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Prince of Persia series

Prince of Persia has a great story to it and it has really cool time powers.If you haven't you should play all 3 of them.

Member /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 12:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Mikeski
    Prince of Persia has a great story to it and it has really cool time powers.If you haven't you should play all 3 of them.
    Dude, I agree, my brother played all three of them and he told me that they were a blast, so dude, for anyone who hasn't played the series, I would recommend doing this...

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I guess this is just a commenting thread....
    Prince of persia was cool, didnt complete the second one though.
    It bugs me that in the first game he had this accent and then in the second game it just dissapeared. whats up with that?
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member nega_knives will become famous soon enough nega_knives's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

I've beat all the prince of persia all the way through it was a good story line a awesome traps.

Senior Member life_giver is an unknown quantity at this point life_giver's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 05:23 PM
    Threads

cool games
    Death is the finish line most people are trying to find the most exciting way to get there

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

It's an alright series.

I prefer the side on 2D version to the others. Found myself thinking more carefully in that version than in it's 3D counterparts.

There's actualy more than three. As well as Sands of Time, Warrior Within, and The Two Thrones, there is also Prince of Persia (the original 2D version), Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame, and of course Prince of Persia 3D (which as you can guess by the name is the first PoP game to be in 3D). These three were the original PoP series. PoP and PoP 2 should be checked out, while PoP 3D should be only checked out if you really want to. Checking up on it I've seen that it recieved bad reviews and sales suffered because of bugs in the game. Still, it is the first PoP to be in 3D.

*EDIT* I purposely missed out the DS and PSP versions. I was more interested in pointing out the history of the PoP series.
    Last edited by Storm Strife; 02-07-2006 at 09:13 AM.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Dances with Scissors Super Llama is on a distinguished road Super Llama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 10:46 PM
    Threads

I LOVE the Sands of Time Trilogy. I have all three games. Warrior Within was a bit of a letdown, though. The fighting system was a lot better than in the first game, but the music sucked horribly. I mean, come on. GODSMACK!? What the hell were they thinking!? Fortunately, Two Thrones more than made up for that.

It's official. I gotta get me one.

[K_K]'z Death Plague Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 09:44 AM
    Threads

omg prince of persia is so awesome dude I love the whole series it Rocks!!!! I like playing them more then once ^_^
    Alone and scared
    Defenseless and cold
    Sad and forgotten
    The pain kills me
    The darkness swallows me
    Death surrounds me
    Thoughts flood through my head
    Scars up my arm
    Blood on the ground
    My heart broke
    Torn out by you
    The lies you told
    Killed me one by one
    Do you want me dead?
    To stab myself in the heart
    And take one last breath
    The tears in my eyes
    Choke me
    The knife in my hand
    Covered in my tainted blood
    I'm finally dead
    Are you happy now?

Member Terror Of Death is on a distinguished road Terror Of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:37 PM
    Threads

I hate prince of persia there are WAY TOO MANY PUZZLES!
    Life is a giant party...till I come and ruin your party he he he.

[K_K]'z Death Plague Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 09:44 AM
    Threads

I dont know why people hate it the puzzles are fun (well sometimes that is) ^_^
    Alone and scared
    Defenseless and cold
    Sad and forgotten
    The pain kills me
    The darkness swallows me
    Death surrounds me
    Thoughts flood through my head
    Scars up my arm
    Blood on the ground
    My heart broke
    Torn out by you
    The lies you told