AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Meaningfull Quotes

Junior Member MaxSilverWolf is on a distinguished road MaxSilverWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2006 02:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Meaningfull Quotes

OKay there are 3 questions to this thread.
    1. What quote has the most meaning to you?
    2. Does this quote pertain to your life?
    3. Does it pertain to few, some, or many ppl that you know?
    Oh and these can be quotes you know or original sayings that you've made or heard of.
    Last edited by MaxSilverWolf; 03-03-2006 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Describtion
    We fumble in the dark to seek answers, but when we come into the light we find out that there are more questions to be asked

Senior Member Goku(AKIRA) is an unknown quantity at this point Goku(AKIRA)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2006 11:04 PM
    Threads

The quote that i have under my sig.

yes it pertains to me

and i'm not sure how many it pertains too
    Belive in yourself and create your own destiny.Don't be a failure

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

“Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it."

This quote is by Sir Henry Royce, one of the two partners of the motor car company Rolls Royce. Apart from the fact that I am a huge fan of cars, the quote also reflects on me how I go to the world. Do you’re best, do even better and do not stop till you reach perfection.

Some other quotes I go by are Mr Honda’s quote.

“The Power of Dreams: If you believe the impossible, you might just do something no one has ever done before.”

And Mr Ford’s quote,

“If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.”

There is no cowardice in faith
    There is no fear in conviction
    The man who has nothing can still have faith
    The truly wise are always afraid
    Doubt is a sign of weakness
    To question is to doubt
    Perseverance and silence are the highest virtues
    Excuses are the refuge of the weak
    Intolerance is a blessing
    Ignorance and Arrogance are a curse
    Life is a prison, death is a release
    A broad mind lacks focus
    Wisdom is the beginning of fear
    There is no such thing as innocence

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

the best and oldest quote i like are follow as
    1. easy come easy go
    2. when you point your finger at moon and say "look the moon is beautiful" most people look at your finger.
    3. you know everything when you know you know nothing.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

I’d rather try and fail, than fail to try.

[Omg! Thankyou*hugglses thread starter* I have a passion for quotes^__^ <3]
    This means a lot to me. Its because I believe that its better to try and fail, than to never try. We have nothing to lose, but so much to gain.

It helped me recently, because I remembered it, I have achieved many new things. Its something we should all remember, its worth thinking about.

Who knows it may help us a lot, in the near future.

x X seldrima X x

Senior Member SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

It's futile to dream of something that can come true.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default oracle

"Everything that has a begining, has an ending"
    That's from The Matrix. I like it because it is true.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

MIA konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:05 PM
    Somewhere in my dreams, breathless....in the warmth of the arms of the one I love
    Threads

1. 'A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.'
    2. Yes, it pertains to my life
    3. yeah
    <3<3<3

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

'Theres nothing like a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate.'
    this is going to sound really stupid but what does pertain mean? (im not blonde so ive got no excuse really)
    though im guessing no
    to both
    i just thought it was funny
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

"Süsser die Glocken nie klingen".
    Yes.
    Yes.

o_O.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Member Yarly is on a distinguished road Yarly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2006 06:40 PM
    Threads

"You can justify anything by putting it in quotes, adding a famous name and making it a sig" - Albert Einstein
    ...because it's true, and most people just don't get it

Member Vash the Flash is infamous around these parts Vash the Flash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 08:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seldrima
    I’d rather try and fail, than fail to try.

[Omg! Thankyou*hugglses thread starter* I have a passion for quotes^__^ <3]
    This means a lot to me. Its because I believe that its better to try and fail, than to never try. We have nothing to lose, but so much to gain.

x X seldrima X x
    I completely agree with that quote of yours Seldrima and I think this is a good thread as well, I love qoutes.

This is my favorite for people who work for customer service, I'm a phone tech for an ISP, I love this qoute,

We the Willing lead by the Unknowing,
    Are doing to impossible for the ungrateful,
    We have done so much for so long with so little,
    We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

This is so true.

We the Willing lead by the Unknowing,
    Are doing to impossible for the ungrateful,
    We have done so much for so long with so little,
    We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Event thought few bother to scroll down, the quote at the bottom of my sig from Rent:

"The opposite of WAR isn't PEACE; it's CREATION."

...because it's just so true. i'm not saying this to imply that i'm against the war in iraq, but to imply that i'm against the idea of war in general (unless it's a galactic space battle...that's just cool!). to me, war solves nothing and just brings destuction, so the opposite of war just has to be creation...and then there's this quote from James Dean...

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

It gives you the idea of opportunity, as if your dreams can never end, yet to live life to its fullest, because you never know when it might end.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Forsaken Angel Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 07:53 AM
    Threads

"you can be on the right track, but if you do not do anything, you can still get ran over"

Yes.

Not Sure

My family is in my Journal!!
    Note To self: I miss you terribly
    This is what: We call a tragedy
    Come back to me:Come back to me
    To me....

Lives by the sword Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

Giva Man A Fish, He Will Eat 4 A Day,teach A Man How To Fish He Will Ear 4 A Life Time

Punk In Drublic! greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 07:15 AM
    Threads

"Get Punk In Drubic!"
    Yes, I'm crazy and what does that mean, just switch the letters of the second and last words and you get an awesome saying!
    "Eat, sleep, and reproduce."
    So simple, and awesome, cuz it shows what a person's life is really.
    "U suck!"
    Yes, you do.
    "Die Happy."
    Stole that from a friend, it's stupid and who wants to die happy? Not me. I'd rather die afraid and sad that America is going down the crapper. Yes. But hey for some reason I like that saying.
    "Global Warming is your enemy, unless you're a flower."
    So true. And Stupid. Now for a real quote...
    "Aim for the moon and even if you miss you'll land among the stars."
    Whoever said that wuz smart. They must make alotta money.

Who hoo now for this one...
    "Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you, having fun."
    Green Day, yes, awesome. Go me. Yes.

fusion-central.net (sign up and refer GreenFX)
    These Bands are great! Rep me if you like them. Show your Punk Spirit! Get Punk in Drublic!
    -greenfalloutdude41-

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

- "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (I actually found that quote in my Agenda for school. O_o)

- I guess so. I could go on forever typing about it, but I'm too lazy.

- Yes.

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

"shard's of glass upon the floor cant stand to look at myself anymore.."
    it's from a poem i wrote......yeah it's strange i look in the mirror and see an unown persong staring back...for though i see i human there i know i am no longer human or creature not even a beast....i am dead....i am a broken toy tossed aside........wow that could be a line in a poem too!!! i will get on that now!!!!!!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"God is dead! God remains dead! And we have killed him." - Friedrich Nietzsche.
    Yes.
    Yes.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

"If you love god, burn the church"

Yes

Yes
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

Crease the folds, bend the paper,turn the spirits,shield the soul

Just think about that one.Give it a good time.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
    Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman--a rope over an abyss. A dangerous across, a dangerous on-the-way, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous shuddering and stopping. What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end: what can be loved in man is that he is an overture and a going under. I love those who do not know how to live, for they are those who cross over.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Meet me in outerspace.... Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2010 09:01 PM
    Threads

Default Camus

"I love this world as a dead world and always there comes an hour where one is weary of prisons and all one craves for is a warm face. The warmth and wonder of the living heart." -Albert Camus

I think this quote can really be applied to everyone because at the end of the day we all want some to love and care about and in return have them love and care about us.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Yes.
    Yes.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Lives by the sword Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

Cool

Mama-meah lol

yes.
    yes.

Closed Thread

Thread Information