There are several stereotypes about what happens to you after high school is over and college begins. Here are a few:
1) Gain 10 lbs
2) Lose most of your "friends"
3) Start to think about deeper things than just, "What movie am I going to see?"
4) Change your views on religion, politics, people, love, etc
5) Comtemplate suicide (if you haven't already)
6) Fall way behind in classes
7) Find what you're meant to do in life
A lot of those have happened to me. Have any of them happened to you? What else do you think happens? If you're not in college yet, do you think you'll experience any of those?