AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's the meaning of life? Version 2

MaruDashi is god! Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2006 03:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I'm everywhere and nowhere. Sometimes at the same time.
    Threads

Post What's the meaning of life? Version 2

I Must Know!!!!!
    Inviting everyone to a new forum site! ^^
    Please join if you like it! ^^
    http://s10.************.com/The_Othe...sion/index.php

Siggy by yukari112.
    Denny's Testing Area My Testing Area!

«Dengaku-chan forever.»
    «It's not a dream. Dengaku-chan is real!»
    «Dengaku-chan is the only way to be happy.»
    «Do you know Dengaku-chan?»

Totally Better Than You Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 04:43 PM
    Threads

You want to KNOW the meaning of life? Ha. It's obvious. We only exist to reproduce in order to keep our species alive. There's no destiny or any REAL reason for anything to live. Sure our intelligence is growing throughout the years, but that's not really what we were put on Earth to do. We're like any other animal or plant. Living only to keep the race going.. :/ Now, as for WHY we're here.. That's all a matter of Religion and scientifical discoveries we've yet to.. Well, discover. Why Religion? Because if you're Christian, you'd say that God made everyone.. Starting with Adam and Eve.. :/ I don't know how any life was able to form on Earth, but, there's no real purpose for anything to live.. THAT is my opinion.
    「ずっと愛してる、カイル。。。」
    "There is always a way to save yourself."

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 06:48 PM
    Threads

Um . . . 42?
    Custard . . . railroads . . . . dandelions?
    I DUNNO! Hmm . . . why do we live?
    Maybe cuz we just so happen don't really wanna die?
    ARGH, all this thinking is giving me a headache!?!?
    Malö & Organization bLeAK © Moi
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.
    I am open for artwork commisions, see Blog for more information

Totally Better Than You Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 04:43 PM
    Threads

... ROFL You GOOGLED The Meaning of Life?! xDD

My opinion still stands on the whole reproduction thing.
    「ずっと愛してる、カイル。。。」
    "There is always a way to save yourself."

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenth
    ... ROFL You GOOGLED The Meaning of Life?! xDD

My opinion still stands on the whole reproduction thing.
    I disagree, only because there are some people, whom of which that cannot reproduce, because of many different reasons, and in most cases, it's because of their body functions, and that has no choice involved, they were simply born like that.

If the purpose was to reproduce, we'd ALL have the capability. No matter what.

As far as what I think the meaning of life is. I really could not tell you. I can only say that the meaning of life is what one perceives it to be. Why are we here? I honestly could not give you a upfront answer.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

I agree with Yuri-chan. It's 42.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not only was this recently closed due to already existing, but 42 is the Answer to the Ultimate Question, not the Meaning of Life.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

And so is this one closed.

Plus Manhatten_Project is correct.

Closed Thread

Thread Information