AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Mortal Kombat!!!!!

[K_K]'z Death Plague Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 09:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Mortal Kombat!!!!!

Okay this Thread is for all you Kombaty little chicklets. I, myself, lived Mortal Kombat from the time #1 came out.

Sub-zero and Scorpion were my masters, and now, I have a few others I am slowly becoming acquainted with....like NOOB-SMOKE! Heck yes, he is wicked and so is......

Havoc! that's the one...the dead guy that can fall off buildings and think aloud "this is gunna suck!" *smack* he breaks into pieces (that I find interesting).

Senior Member Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 07:59 AM
    Threads

Liu Kang and Sub-Zero is my favorite.

[K_K]'z Death Plague Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lui Kang could turn into a dragon...isn't that right?

Senior Member Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 07:59 AM
    Threads

Yeah

Member Saykinz will become famous soon enough Saykinz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2006 05:45 AM
    Threads

Have you ever played MK Shaolin Monks. That is a good platform game.

~Time Waits For No One~

Senior Member Angeleon1 is on a distinguished road Angeleon1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

All Hail Scorpian And Sub Zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is no thought of the day, because today there is no thought!!!!!

Senior Member Blade08 will become famous soon enough Blade08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

I gotta agree with angeleon1
    If you give in you might as well DIE!!!

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

i used to own all with sub zero, but recently, they added in that his freeze also reduces dammage to almost nill, making it to where he is the worst charicter. i mean honestly, a ranged attack that makes them stand still while you do one point of dammage when normal does maybe 20? (i know there really isnt any visible number, i just like using numbers)

then they have the nerve that in the same game, they have Noob Siabot, who can make you unable to use specials, and unable to deal dammage for a short time while he can blow you to bits.

i hate when they nerf charicters.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Member iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall is on a distinguished road iliveatnightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2006 11:15 AM
    Threads

I OWN with reptile, he is the best. He has the most special moves out of pretty much anyone. I been playing since the first MK also. I think the best so far was MK trilogy for PS, atleast for the non 3d ones. MK shaolin monks is the only one I havnt played...cause I sold my ps2. But I might have to get another one for the MK coming out...

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As usual, I appear from nowhere to remind you how great the Xbox 360 is. Hehe.
    Mortal Combat 3 is coming to the Xbox 360 Arcade soon, I didn't see a release date, but it's coming.
    I live in Switzerland!

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well you should all be glad to know that there is a new mortal kombat game coming out with almost every character from the series ever in it.

From Blaze, to Shao Kahn, Reptile, Lui Kang, and Johnny Cage. Smoke, Noob Saibot, and Ermac. Cyrax, Sentinel, Sheeva, Goro, and Syndel. You get the picture. Pretty much eveyrone but Montaro. lol.

be on the look out for

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

Junior Member Shino Amanou is on a distinguished road Shino Amanou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:21 AM
    Threads

Arrow

Mortal Kombat has always been one of my favorite games. I own with:
    • Sub-Zero
    • Scorpian
    • Kung Lao (He's better than Liu Kang....at least I think so)
    • Sonya
    • Mileena (Kitana sucks)
    • Frost
    • Raiden
    • Ninja Smoke (or human smoke, whatever he's called)
    • Ermac
    The list ends there. To me, everyone else sucks espcially Kitana. Well that's about it. I've heard that Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is supposed to be comming. It's supposed to feature of 100+ characters. Not to mention, that you can even create your own character.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! THEY ARE ALL GOING TO BE THERE *turns the volume button down a bit* that's awesome! I'm a Mortal Kombat n3rd lol. But yeah, later in the games, combos are more important than special moves. Like honestly, finger and eye coordinates are hard! I have to look down at the ps2 pad to remember where the X is or the Square button or the O button, etc,. AND the TIMING has to be perfect, or you can never do those stinkin combos. Scorpion is the one i rule with....and noob-smoke! ^_^

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meh. I'm old school. I haven't played anyone the new ones. Just Mortal Kombats 1-3:SE. What? 3-D fighting games confuse me. I like 2-D fighters.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Closed Thread

Thread Information