AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: the dumbest game u bought but suprised by the company?

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default the dumbest game u bought but suprised by the company?

Is there a game u ever bought and u thought is was corny but suprised to see that a good company realased it? For me It would have to be Crouching tiger hidden dragon for the PS2. As soon as I played it I looked over at my friend and he acted like he was falling asleep But I was suprised to see that Ubisoft made it. I started to loose all respect for ubisoft after that one. So what was your letdown???

Senior Member uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 06:38 PM
    Threads

Yes, there is. Both of the Fullmetal Alchemist games which were made by Square. Now there's a suprise.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by uzumaki
    Yes, there is. Both of the Fullmetal Alchemist games which were made by Square. Now there's a suprise.
    yeah that was a big letdown. Some people even Bragged about how good that game was. they would say that it's one of the best RPG's. I couldn't believe them.

Member wickedlady is on a distinguished road wickedlady's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 03:25 PM
    Threads

mine was tarzan, i thought it would be cool swinging from vines but it sucks
    "The vampires called me the Excutioner, but they called Edward Death. Afterall, I'd never used a flamethrower on them." Anita Blake

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    Bow to the bunny. Vote bunny for Dictator of the World. Hahah

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Spiderman 2 for the PC. But wait, you think, Spiderman 2 rocked! Only for the consoles. Spiderman 2 for the PC was an utter peice of crap. The old Spiderman game that was based off the comics was better than Spiderman 2. And thats just sad.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Resurected to kill ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 08:08 PM
    Any where on earth. always saving the world and stuff. too much routine...
    Threads

Arrow

I have to say Ratchet Deadlock. the other ratchet and clank games are good but this 1 is horrible (commentary is good) It was made by insomiac games.
    Last edited by ssj4gogeta; 02-28-2006 at 12:40 AM.

Sig made by The Archangel

I DOVE DDR (dance dance revolution, It's so fun)

Senior Member Xigre will become famous soon enough Xigre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Azure Dreams; Konami
    ( \_/ )
    ( O.o )
    ( > < ) This is Bunny. He's already chubby... and he's up to his third lesson in the art of Couch-potatodry.
    Signed- The engenious couch potato. Notice slight pudge.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

A lot of you don't seem to understand something square enix and ubisoft PUPLISHED the games they didn't develop them. Besides ubisoft has sucked since before a hundred years ago.

Member Saykinz will become famous soon enough Saykinz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2006 05:45 AM
    Threads

Well the crappiest game ive ever played was pepsiman. Damn that was the crappiest little game ever. I dont know who made it but they should be shot!

Member Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 06:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by uzumaki
    yea same imsurprized they dident put more effort into it =\

Member pkkillerpk will become famous soon enough pkkillerpk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2006 09:26 AM
    Threads

it would have to be the bible game
    HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT WE REALLY EXIST OR IS IT JUST THAT WHE DON'T EXIST.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    A lot of you don't seem to understand something square enix and ubisoft PUPLISHED the games they didn't develop them. Besides ubisoft has sucked since before a hundred years ago.
    But isn't it true that they have to see what the game is like before they publish something? So if they publish something they must think it was a good game right? it's not like they would publish something they don't know anything about??

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

well FFX-2 was a really horrible FF
    i wonder why they even released it
    WHY SQUARE ENIX WHY??!!!
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

So if they publish something they must think it was a good game right?
    Nope, they publish it because they think it will sell, quality comes second.

Senior Member anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 10:30 PM
    Threads

Ubi-soft made Prince of Persia 1, 2, and 3 and they don't suck at all!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nope, they publish it because they think it will sell, quality comes second.
    well there still thinking something good about it right??

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well there still thinking something good about it right??
    No. The Fullmetal Alchemist games follow the trend of anime games. Find a game, copy it, slap a liscense on it, and kill the quality good bye.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Closed Thread

Thread Information