AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anger Management!

Senior Member *Kedar* has a spectacular aura about *Kedar* has a spectacular aura about *Kedar*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2006 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anger Management!

Hello Respected AF members,

Anger is a mental state that we all experience on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. A full-fledged rage that triggers our brain to do attain a state of stupidity! Some lose partial control, while others lose total control of their thought, and let other's doings be the charioteer of their mind. Then again, we are just humans, and this behavior is normal and just, if destruction is not the result. We come across, each day, at things that stir us to provoke anger. Okay. Enough of my uninteresting speech on anger!

So, I ask, what do you all do to control anger? Are you an irascible (easily angered) person? What methods do you employ to calm yourself down under anger-provoking situations?

Teh Lam Shinjimae is an unknown quantity at this point Shinjimae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:22 PM
    Threads

I don't have a problem with anger.. I am a very passive person, relaxed slow to anger.. Meh

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'M NOT EASILY ANGERED! lol. But no, I don't have an anger problem. Yes I do get angry, but I've learned to control it. But don't piss me off.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 08:27 AM
    Threads

i try meditating for a while to calm myself, or just slamming my fist on a wall, either way i feel much better. Sometimes i cry myself out and sleep... what a way to clam myself... -___-

Chohakkaiz_baby09
    "do not persuade someone to like you instead let them"
    "R-E-S-P-E-C-T is what women needed"
    "what are you saying? you're beautiful in every way"
    www.fanfiction.net

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

well, for me, i am now a member of the NRA. Guns make me fell good.

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I listen to classical music for a while, just daydream off or read a book so I try to get my mind off of that subject. I get angered very quickly but most of the time I don't show it.
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This thread is funny becuase it kind of applies to me.

Back in Septemeber, my friend was in a crappy relationship, her boyfriend was a jerk, and was abusive. So one morening she called me from the school while I was sleeping, he'd just hit her at school. It was like 0730 in the morning. So now I was mad for two reasons. That day was the last straw, so I told him I was gonna fight him and kick his woman hitting keister (in a much harsher way I assure you). He bailed on me that day, which was a Friday. I went out of town for the weekend, came back late Sunday.

Monday, we fought. I won. He ended up in the hospital to get stitches for his mouth. His mom got upset. Filed charges, the state picked them up. I was charged with simple assault, and was convicted of disorderly conduct on January 17 2006. I had to take 4 weeks of anger management, once a week on mondays.

Those classes were honestly the funniest two hours of my life for those four weeks.

"Getting angry is ok, but it is what you do when you get angry."

I am a laid back person and laugh at most things, even at other's expense. =D
    I really don't upset easily. But when I do get angry, I listen to music or meditate, or both. Or I write.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't get angry easily, but when I do, some rational though keeps me calm. I avoid fighting unless necessary, and generally stay with some intelligent words. Even in a fight, I just tend to dodge blows rather than give them. I don't consider anger much of an obstacle.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In spite of what many of you may think, in real life I am the most evenly keeled person you'll ever know.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Im actually really mellow it takes alot to make me angry, but when I am I usually go to my room and listen to some mellow music or if im at school I take out my tunes and listen to them.
    Derp.

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

I've been strong with controlling my anger.. but I do slip up some times

hmm let's see, how to say

If something persist to annoy me.. or luck shows no signs of mercy and I'm always on a fustrating end..

If I get annoyed by another guy to a certain point.. it will result in a violent reaction. Though really rare.. people are horrified to see me behave eruptively

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can't remember the last time I was angry. Must have been years ago, yeah, I think it was about five or six years ago. Sure, I can get frustrated and upset with people, but I rarely get angry.
    Last edited by Eris; 02-26-2006 at 07:35 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I throw things or cut stuff
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marie2007
    I throw things or cut stuff
    "Cut Stuff"?

O_o

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Yeah.. I'll be sure to stay clear from those people that cut things.. wonder if she's using a sword to do it.

Rather than doing that.. I would just bang my head against a desk

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Karellioni
    Yeah.. I'll be sure to stay clear from those people that cut things.. wonder if she's using a sword to do it.

Rather than doing that.. I would just bang my head against a desk
    That is always loads of fun. =D
    I enjoy that.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, since starting my job in the pharmacy over 2 years ago, its been much harder keeping my temper under wraps. And I DO have a temper. Oh yes. I just have to deal with so many stupid, stupid people...not to mention the nasty ones, who live to make me cry.

I find complaining/talking about them after the fact lets me blow off steam. Though once some lady pissed me off so much that I went to a corner cabinet and just kicked it. Heh heh. Hellooo big dent.

It also helps to be working with people who are only too happy to talk about the idiots/jerks and laugh at them with you. In fact, there used to be one who had amazing control over his temper, but laughed with the best of us. I think I was lessed stressed/angry when he was there.
    Last edited by Fabala; 02-27-2006 at 08:49 AM.

LOVE has NO Boundaries Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!! has a spectacular aura about Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!! has a spectacular aura about Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 01:16 PM
    Threads

i get angry alot...usually i sit and sulk letting it all boil up, and then BOOM! i blow up on ANYONE or ANYTHING....not a good idea to get me mad.
    I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now, this is who I really am inside. Finally found myself fighting for a chance.I know now, this is who I really am.

Closed Thread

Thread Information