AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: American greatest country or NOT

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 40.00%
  • no

6 60.00%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: American Capitalism

Junior Member King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2006 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default American Capitalism

Hello friends,

As i have stated in some of my other post's in different threads i hate america...
    yes yes yes you say land of the free and all that. Well i am here to tell you that what you have been told by the media and what was told to you by your parents is all lies. The president says there is a gas shortage and thats why prices have gone up the last few years. well for one that is a lie considering we have Iraq in our possetion @ the moment, which is a huge producer of oil. Second of all if there is a shortage of gas why arent we putting more money into alternative fuel sources like the hydrogen fuel cell. Second of all why are we going to war and helping out other countries when we have all these problems here in America. This makes no sense to me, the only reason i can see even bothering with other countries are trade. Also Great Britian offered to help us after hurrican catrina and do u know what the president said? That Idiot said no because appearently we american's are so great we don't need any help from anyone. Well i sure would have like help if i spilled a coke or drink all over the floor wouldn't you.
    This country has become corrupted since WW2 and needs to be set back on the right pass.
    One other thing is the goverment is tapping our phone lines and listening to our conversations. why? Does the goverment have something it doesnt want the people of this country to know?
    Continueing on we must look @ the laws that are being passed on video games like GTA sanAndreas. How is the goverment gonna say that u cannot make a game like that because it promotes drugs violance and sex. What happened to freedom of speach and all that? What happened to being able to do what u wanna do in this country?! slowly but surely our right to bear arms is gonna be taken away just like how schools are telling us we cannot were a certain shirt to school. Our taxes pay for these schools and stupid ignorant people are gonna tell me what i cannot wear to school when they work for me basically. "I DON'T THINK SO"
    Next on my list of bashing the U.S. goverment y are we not letting immagrants into our country...? i mean in my opinion, if mexico is gonna encourage there people to illigally come into our country they are the one's we should be blowing to hell not iraq.
    Another thing about the war in Iraq where the hell are these so called weapon of mass destruction? i dont see any!
    Your goverment lies to you everyday and yet you people say Nothing
    I could keep going on this list but i wanna hear what u guys have to say

This message was brought to u by: jing

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All governments lie to their citizens, Jing. That's a fact of life. What? You seriously think that only America does that? It took the Polish to drag the information out before the USSR admitted that the Chernobyl reactor had leaked.

The goverment taps phone lines in hopes to find terrorist cells operating in the U.S. However, the government does not know where these cells are exactly, and therefor tap the phone lines in hopes to find them, trace the call, and arrest the members.

It is a sad fact that our rights are slowly being taken away. Right to bear arms, right of free speech, and so on. However in the case of GTA, the problem is not the government. Blame mass media. They portray the story as the ESRB doesn't care, the stores don't care, and these games are practically given away to little children. The popluation sees it as a simple good-evil. Oh and you think thats anything new? Wrong. There have been calls to make the video game industry more mild since the first Mortal Kombat opened in arcades.

Why Mexicans are being sent away from the border is beyond me.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can honestly say that you are an idiot.

I'm a realist, and decidedly not a Jingoist, so I'm not going to say that none of your points make any sense.

But the truth of it is: You posted an un-formatted rant that 1/10 people will actually read where you make no decent point: in fact most of the things you mentioned are applicable to any western nation. The rest of these things are directly attributable to the moronic "President" of America and his super-villain-like Uber-Conservative operators. You don't even bother to try to come off as anything but a half-learned teenager. If you post flame-bait like this, at least don't waste my time by neglecting a re-reading of your own post.

Edit: Also, your poll makes no sense.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 02-23-2006 at 06:44 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Going with MP2k, you have just proved yourself to be an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Bandit Jing
    Hello friends,

As i have stated in some of my other post's in different threads i hate america...
    yes yes yes you say land of the free and all that. Well i am here to tell you that what you have been told by the media and what was told to you by your parents is all lies. The president says there is a gas shortage and thats why prices have gone up the last few years. well for one that is a lie considering we have Iraq in our possetion @ the moment, which is a huge producer of oil. Second of all if there is a shortage of gas why arent we putting more money into alternative fuel sources like the hydrogen fuel cell. Second of all why are we going to war and helping out other countries when we have all these problems here in America. This makes no sense to me, the only reason i can see even bothering with other countries are trade. Also Great Britian offered to help us after hurrican catrina and do u know what the president said? That Idiot said no because appearently we american's are so great we don't need any help from anyone. Well i sure would have like help if i spilled a coke or drink all over the floor wouldn't you.
    This country has become corrupted since WW2 and needs to be set back on the right pass.
    One other thing is the goverment is tapping our phone lines and listening to our conversations. why? Does the goverment have something it doesnt want the people of this country to know?
    Continueing on we must look @ the laws that are being passed on video games like GTA sanAndreas. How is the goverment gonna say that u cannot make a game like that because it promotes drugs violance and sex. What happened to freedom of speach and all that? What happened to being able to do what u wanna do in this country?! slowly but surely our right to bear arms is gonna be taken away just like how schools are telling us we cannot were a certain shirt to school. Our taxes pay for these schools and stupid ignorant people are gonna tell me what i cannot wear to school when they work for me basically. "I DON'T THINK SO"
    Next on my list of bashing the U.S. goverment y are we not letting immagrants into our country...? i mean in my opinion, if mexico is gonna encourage there people to illigally come into our country they are the one's we should be blowing to hell not iraq.
    Another thing about the war in Iraq where the hell are these so called weapon of mass destruction? i dont see any!
    I could keep going on this list but i wanna hear what u guys have to say

This message was brought to u by: jing
    1. Alternative Fuel Sources: We are putting a lot of money into alternate energy sources, especially nuclear energy. It is just going to take time to see any results. You say you hate America, and yet you are being an example of what many coutries hate about Americans: Wanting instant-gratification.
    2. We are advancing ourselves into a less-barbaric society. That is why GTA is considered bad. I play it myself, but when younger, less mature people play it, they will tend to become violent in real life.
    3. Freedom of speach? I will tell you, there has never been any true free-speach anywhere since the creation of "civilized" society (since the founding of Greece).
    Also, sure freedom of speach is good, but people abuse this. People are not mature enough to handle the ability to say what we want, and that is why we spew curse-words ever other second of our lives. If we completely allow people to speak freely, we will have neo-nazis, the KKK, anti-gay/lesbian groups, and even children marching in the streets.
    4. Why are they tapping our phones? To we don't get our... blow into pieces like those in the World Trade Center did. They are doing it to protect us. They want to be sure that no America is working in cooperation with Al Qaeda or any other terrorist organization. Sure, they should have taken it to Congress and gotten a law passed first, that is what is upsetting about it. Why would you not want to be protected, and what have you got to hide?
    5. Why are we not letting immigrants come into our country over the border? We are letting them come over, just not illegally. When they come over illegally, they take up jobs, and the crime level escalates. This has been proved. If we were to open up our borders, millions of illegal immigrants would come over. The crime rate would escalate, less people would have jobs, there would be less opportunities for jobs, living spaces would decrease, the rate of unemployment out increase, the amount of homeless people would increase, the amount of food for individuals will decrease. Need I continue?
    6. Yes, the government messed up with Iraq and their supposed WMD. Then again, the theory is that they may be in Syria, and there is enough evidence to maintain that theory.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing is infamous around these parts King of Bandit Jing's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default hey

Hey no one said u had to read this post nor is anyone forcing u to. And this is what im talking about people like u coming in here bashing other peoples opinions. Since this is america i have freedom of speech and if your gonna come in here and try to call me an idiot its fine thats your opinion and i respect that but don't come in here and tell me my idea of informing people about there goverment is wrong and that they should do something about it... as for age wisdom is not determined by age but by experiances. and atleast 1/10 are gonna say something

Manhatten_Project_2000 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1156803", true);
    Last edited by King of Bandit Jing; 02-23-2006 at 06:56 PM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hey no one said u had to read this post nor is anyone forcing u to. And this is what im talking about people like u coming in here bashing other peoples opinions. Since this is america i have freedom of speech and if your gonna come in here and try to call me an idiot its fine thats your opinion and i respect that but don't come in here and tell me my idea of informing people about there goverment is wrong and that they should do something about it... as for age wisdom is not determined by age but by experiances. and atleast 1/10 are gonna say something

Manhatten_Project_2000 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1156803", true);
    We chose to come in here. We chose to disagree with you, and then we chose to post our opinions. We did not say that you could not state your opinion, we just stated that your opinion is incorrect.
    Wisdom is not determined by age, and it is determined by experiences. But, with more age, the more experience a person has. And from the looks of it, you have not had many experiences.
    I suggest you sit back, shut up, and read the posts of Opinionated, MP2K, and myself again. Then, consider what we are saying do some research, and then post again. Reply maturly. Reply in a manner which promotes an intellegent debate.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol u guys need to loosen up man chill... geez no reason for u to go and get all pissy. u act like the forum is your life

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

I'm sure glad we have whiney 19 year olds to set the record straight for the rest of us. Yes clearly america has been in the dump since after ww2 what we need is another world war! I was being a fool enjoying the high quality of everything we have here, clearly were on a collision course with doom! Really now if you don't like america no one is forcing you to live there, oh that's right you're 19 and couldn't do anything about it if you wanted to. Silly me.

Is this country perfect? Of course not, and big brother is more real than ever but it's still one of the best places on this planet to live so leave or or do something about it which you can't since you're 19. And at the very least you could whine in a well thought out way not just throw up a few hundred words on to a page.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

well you know, my opinion is that this is the greatest country. We are so blessed with everything. Freedom of speech is a big one. The right to have a free education. We also have so many opportunities in this country. I don't care what everyone else thinks, i still think that this is the greatest country in the world.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol u guys need to loosen up man chill... geez no reason for u to go and get all pissy. u act like the forum is your life

Don't yell at us for getting pissy. Reveiw the tone of your first post. And yes, we do act like this forum is our life. Why? Because this is the best place for most of us to spread out opinions and collective knowledge over the Internet. And, like in real life, we get irritated when we have to deal with people who we consider idiots. In a bad move, you have done little to defend your ideas from our attacks directly. I think I speak for most of us when I say that behavior is somewhat idiotic to us.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated
    Don't yell at us for getting pissy. Reveiw the tone of your first post. And yes, we do act like this forum is our life. Why? Because this is the best place for most of us to spread out opinions and collective knowledge over the Internet. And, like in real life, we get irritated when we have to deal with people who we consider idiots. In a bad move, you have done little to defend your ideas from our attacks directly. I think I speak for most of us when I say that behavior is somewhat idiotic to us.
    ur silly... and i mean i may be an idiot but atleast im not a (beep)
    cause i obviously cant say the word... but i feel sorry for u because in the end i dont spend all my time learning the way of the nerd... but i mean if wanna give me lessons in how to speak nerd give me a call... and wth do u mean tone its word stupid i pretty sure they dont come with emotions attached... u can have fun with this thread but when u come on here and insault people like that its gonna catch up with u. and u can report me or whatever it doesnt bother me cause in the end when it all comes down to it
    this thread doesnt matter and neither do . because im never gonna get the chance irl to beat the **** outta u... so go on thinking your important on the forums and what not. u can keep the thread im done posting on it. only reason i did was so i can get my lvl up anyways

Teh Lam Shinjimae is an unknown quantity at this point Shinjimae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:22 PM
    Threads

cause i obviously cant say the word... but i feel sorry for u because in the end i dont spend all my time learning the way of the nerd... but i mean if wanna give me lessons in how to speak nerd give me a call... and wth do u mean tone its word stupid i pretty sure they dont come with emotions attached... u can have fun with this thread but when u come on here and insault people like that its gonna catch up with u. and u can report me or whatever it doesnt bother me cause in the end when it all comes down to it
    this thread doesnt matter and neither do . because im never gonna get the chance irl to beat the **** outta u... so go on thinking your important on the forums and what not. u can keep the thread im done posting on it. only reason i did was so i can get my lvl up anyways
    All I see is Blah blah blah . Actually you can pretty easily pick up emotions based on the style and variations of text. THIS MAKES IT FEEL LIKE I'M YELLING, NO?

Hah.. Coup of the U.S. ... Riiiiigghhhhtttt. Tell me when you plan to have your likkle revolt I wanna watch you get put down on National Television.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Oh. My. God. Did this person just say he isn't a "nerd." Then turned around and said that the only reason he joined was to get his "lvl up"?

Then this little kid goes and says, "I'm never gonna get the chance to beat the crap out of you." I like this guy, because little teens (whom never been in an actual fight) act so tough over the internet. And seeing these wimps in fights are really funny. I wonder how long he would last in a real fist-fight. In my exprience, all people who say that they can beat you up actually can't. Well, Jing, I hope you stop acting like a wimp and actually have a chance to rumble with Opinionated. My money is on Op.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

i dont like america
    do you know how big headed the politicians seem about it to europeans
    they constantly say without really thinking that it might reach our ears that america is the greatest country in the world
    for what? being fat, stupid and oppressing the countries around it?
    complete generalisation of the fat and stupid bit
    whats really scary is that you have the death penalty
    thats crazy! you cant kill people!
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Freedom of speech is a big one
    Sure, as long as you're saying something popular. In my opinion this one has really taken a hit due to censorship and people being offended by anything and everything.

and oppressing the countries around it?
    Remind my again when did we opress canada and mexico? Although I know what you're trying to say (I think). Your idea of oppresion is liberation in america. Did we go about liberating iraq in the best way possible, hells no. But we did make the effort and met with mild success.

complete generalisation of the fat and stupid bit
    Fat stupid people are not exclusive to america, perhaps you could call us arrogant because most of america does think it's better tahn any other place on earth. Honestly I wouldnt want to live anywhere else.
    whats really scary is that you have the death penalty
    thats crazy! you cant kill people!
    Matter of opinion, I'm sure if you were the victim you would feel differently.

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

no i dont want someone to die just cos theyd done something to me no matter how bad they van rot in jail for all i care but no way are they gonna be killed
    and the fat and stupid thing in general you are fatter and when it comes to politics you lot are definately stupid when it comes to politics
    elect bush once shame on him
    elect bush twice shame on you
    Last edited by poppy; 02-24-2006 at 06:25 AM.
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by poppy
    no i dont want someone to die just cos theyd done something to me no matter how bad they van rot in jail for all i care but no way are they gonna be killed
    and the fat and stupid thing in general you are fatter and when it comes to politics you lot are definately stupid when it comes to politics
    Splendid.

I'm going to collect posts like these in a book which I'm gonna call "Poems of Our Generation" and sell as a paperback and become filthy rich.

None of you will get any royalties, I hope you understand.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Alright guys, lets stick to the topic please.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

*Steps in carefully so as not to get burnt by flames*

Stick to the topic, Klutz? The title of this thread has is American Capitalism. I have yet to see any post at all about actual capitalism.

Ok Jing, about your 1st post....where should I start?

Gas shortage. Iraq does not produce gas, it produces oil. Oil must be refined to get gas. Katrina did major damage to the oil refineries in the gulf coast. Therefore ther is plenty of oil, but little gas. That's why gas prices were dropping for some time before Katrina hit. There is gas in the national reserves, but they are hesitant on using that in case there is a major crisis involving the middle east.

Xero answered the alternative fuel thing.

You ask why is the U.S. helping other countries when there are so many problems here. I ageee with you to an extent here. I believe the governments focus should be domestic and on improving the ifrastructure of this country. But helping other countries does help do that. Keeping good relations with other countries helps improve trade relations and also helps the image the U.S. has. Because of their image as a international benefactor they can make more effective moves in foreign policy, thus benefiting the people who live here.

With regards to accepting aid from Britain.... Bush is an idiot. Thats all.

As far as the country becoming corrupted after WW2, there has always been corruption. The difference now is that WW2 fully dragged the U.S. into international affairs.

They dont tap everyones phone lines. They don't have enough personel to listen in on all of the conversations that go on.

Wearing a certain shirt to school has absolutely nothing to do with the right to bear arms.

Freedom of speech is great, but I personally believe that this right is easily the most abused. Using your freedom of speech to encroach on the rights of others is just wrong. Just because you have the right to say something does not mean you should. That's where common sense & wisdom come in.

As far as GTA is concerned the government only stepped in because of parents concerns. In my opinion that should not be the governments job. The parents should monitor what their kids watch and play. Your a parent. Stop being so damn lazy and assert some authority. If I have a kid GTA will not be in my house. I used to like it, but now it just seems pointless.

Do you actually pay taxes?

Why is the US not letting immigrants into the country? I any and everyone who wanted to were allowed to come live in the US there would be major economic problems. Sure it was great back in the early 20th century but at that point america was still growing. Now it's just getting over populated. Too many peopl, not enough jobs. And many people are coming into the U.S. just to make money to send back to their home country. While I see nothing wrong with helping your family, this still does some damage to the U.S. economy. Also, many are working and enjoying the benefits of living in this country but not paying taxes. That is a burden on citizens and residents that actually do pay taxes.

There were never any weapons of mass destruction. There was a "suspicion" of weapons of mass destruction but that was made up as an excuse to go into Iraq. If they really had these weapons the U.S. would not go near them, just like North Korea.

In summary, America is ok. I'm ok. Your ok. Canada has free health care. And most importantly, Bush is an idiot.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm going to collect posts like these in a book which I'm gonna call "Poems of Our Generation" and sell as a paperback and become filthy rich.

Not if I do it first!

You're 14 and have a chobits signiture and name I'm sure what you know about politics couldn't fill a tic-tac container. Further more you clearly have never had a terrible crime commited against you, so you really can't talk about what you would do can you since you don't really know. It's easy to say live and let live when nothings happened to you, but I'm sure your tune would change if anything actually did happen to you.

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

We all have to admit that this a good country (im not saying the best).
    I support Bush.. nough said about that.
    What i really think George Bush Should of done from the very beggining is follow our first President Advice through *George Washingtons Farewell address*. I hope some of you are aware of what his address was...
    But to sum it up, George Washingtion said this:

1. Do not get in the way of other countries (Iraq)
    2. Do not create permanent Alliances with other countries.
    3. he supported Trade with other countries, becuase it helped America Grow.

These were the biggies. personally, Should we of gone into war with Iraq? No, but at the same time we had good reason to suspect that Iraq Was hosting WMD. Unfortunetly this did not happen, people awere dissapointed becuse of this, but i was very happy to know that Iraq did not have WMD.. becuase if they did... we would be screwed.

I could talk forever about this and how it applies to America Now and the Checks And Balances of the Future and also Present.
    Just my opinion....

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by poppy
    Oh my god. How did I miss this?

I am not a fan of the death penalty but having someone "rot" in jail is just as bad if not worst than killing them.
    This way they have a slow torturous ahead of them instead of a quick one. To some people being confined and "losing" their freedom is as bad a death.
    And I doubt that if you saw someone kill your family member you would think "Oh, well. Just put them behind bars for a few years."

As for the rest of your post, it's so incoherant that it makes my head hurt. However if you want to talk about stupidity, was Tony Blair elected to his position. Because if he was then the english elected the only world leader dumb enough to follow Bush.

P.S. - Bush is an idiot.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    However if you want to talk about stupidity, was Tony Blair elected to his position. Because if he was then the english elected the only world leader dumb enough to follow Bush.
    The majority of the UK did indeed vote in Tony Blair and the Labor party for another term (5 years). Some people arn't happy about it. But a lot of us agree that out of Labor, Conservative, and Liberal Democrats, Labor is the better choice - I am too young to remember it, but when the Conservatives were last in power, Margret Thatcher apparently brought the country to it's knees.

And while we're at it, Thatcher was in America's pocket as well.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by En Svensk Tiger
    Splendid.

Sort of OT, but I saved an incredibly obscene thread that popped up here a while back. Every now and then I open it and laugh the two pages of nonsensical dialouge in it.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

This is pretty interesting. O_o

Firstly, I would like to know what the hell is up with that poll. How can you classify any country as being the 'greatest' or the 'best'? All countries have their flaws. Some more than others, but picking on one specifically is a little immature. Calling out America just because you may think our President is stupid and not qualified for the job, and some issues in America you don't exactly agree with or understand, especially.

I'm not a George W. Bush supporter, but find some other reasons instead of saying he's just an idiot. Yes, America has many issues, but name one country that doesn't.

Closed Thread

Thread Information