AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Now starting: Official AF Zombie Club! The A.F.Z.C

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Now starting: Official AF Zombie Club! The A.F.Z.C

This thread is for all the people who have at least a small interest in zombies. If you've ever read "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks, You fall into this catagory. Man, when I started reading that book I couldn't put it down. I know it's labled as "Humor" but they bring this down into a science. It seems so real, yet...who knows? All I know is it's just good fun and exciting to talk about what you would do if the world was in a P.A.P or post apactliptical position with zombies out-numbering humans. (Sorry about the spelling.) Such a chilling thought brings on a feeling of excitment to some. "Will I be prepared? or will I improvise?"
    Well what would you do if you hear on the news. "Large massacre of crazies unaffected by gunfire cause chaos." on the news?

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Member White Haru will become famous soon enough White Haru will become famous soon enough White Haru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2007 11:35 PM
    Threads

Yeah I read that survival guide. I had time to kill at my bud's house and it was on the table so why not? I read kind of fast. With genetic engineering advance as it is now not to mention all that crap of biohazard attacks makes zombies more believable. The book says that there are recorded incidents of zombie attacks through out history and some sort of recent attacks. I'm not prepared in the book sense but blades seem to be the main weapon. It's human instinct to want to live.
    Just hope tomorrow will be a better day.

I don't know what's suppose to happen but then again I don't really care

Love the life you have. It could be much worse.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes we do!

But the best weapon (Other than physical weapons)to have in a Zombie attack is our witts. We also have other advantages.
    1:We have Adrenaline
    2:We can heal over time
    3:We desire to live
    4:We are able to Organize

Heres quoting from the back of the guide:

Top 10 lessons for surviving a Zombie attack.
    1.Organize before they rise!
    2.They feel no fear, why should you?
    3.Use your head, cut off theirs.
    4.Blades don't need reloading.
    5.Ideal protection = Tight clothes, short hair.
    6.Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
    7.Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
    8.Keep movong, Keep low, keep quite, keep alert!
    9.No place is safe, only safer.
    10.The zombie may be gone but the threat lives on.
    Very fun stuff! Gets your heart beating!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information