AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: weird wheather

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default weird wheather

okay i have no i dea what is going on with the wheather but yeaterday was hot enough for me to walk around with a mini skirt and a tank top..and some sandle..and then all of a sudden its cold as crap and i wearin a huge coat..and a few extra clothes..is anyone experiencing this strange whether
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Wow, same here, Winter was just rather unusually hot for me, and now, it just keeps on alternating between cold and hot, wondering what the heck's causing it?
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Member evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:49 AM
    Threads

my teacher said that its the global warming..i don't believe her because she's insane anyway. she'll say anything now a days. but yea same here..its sorta creppy.

Member Transparent Lettuce has a spectacular aura about Transparent Lettuce has a spectacular aura about Transparent Lettuce's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 02:15 AM
    Threads

Same here, it was about 60 degrees yesterday, it was all bright and sunny, couldn't see snow on the ground. Now today, snow is blowing every where, and it's about 30 something degrees now. T_T

EvilYumi part of the cause of these bizarre weather changes is because of Global Warming. Your insane teacher is right. ^^

Senior Member Taveren_Wolf is on a distinguished road Taveren_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

it was in the 60s all weekend by me, while it's winter. it's weird
    Searching for the other taveren, but all i know is that they are out they're out there....... I will search as long as i have to.

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Transparent Lettuce
    Same here, it was about 60 degrees yesterday, it was all bright and sunny, couldn't see snow on the ground. Now today, snow is blowing every where, and it's about 30 something degrees now. T_T

EvilYumi part of the cause of these bizarre weather changes is because of Global Warming. Your insane teacher is right. ^^
    thats one reason why..my friend said the world is coming to a end. on June 6,2006. freaky!! but anyway global warming is one of the reasons
    My Luvies

Awesome set by CFA

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

Yeah. Same here. Like a few weeks ago it was 80 degrees outside and in a matter of like 2 or 3 hours it dropped to 32 degrees. Now, it's almost 80 degrees everyday. -Then again...this is TEXAS- lol...

Don't worry about it too much...eventually things will return to normal. =^.^=
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

i'm more concerned about the twister that ripped through my town
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

The only thing I'm finding weird is how the weather is being spelt on this thread *LOL*

Seriously though, sounds interesting - I'd like to find out the reason, it's probably simply high air pressure meeting low but hey I could be wrong *shrugs*

Thanks,
    Sayoran ^_^

Member Transparent Lettuce has a spectacular aura about Transparent Lettuce has a spectacular aura about Transparent Lettuce's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeglobe
    thats one reason why..my friend said the world is coming to a end. on June 6,2006. freaky!! but anyway global warming is one of the reasons
    You don't know how many times people said the world was going to end. But hey, we won't know untill that day arrives now will we?

Samurai- Wow that's horrible. Hope things get better where you're at.

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, in a town of about 7500 people when 7-10 go missing, its pretty wierd
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by samuriagent
    well, in a town of about 7500 people when 7-10 go missing, its pretty wierd
    i hope everything is okay with you and that your safe
    My Luvies

Awesome set by CFA

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

i was running around in a tshirt for the longest time to then this weekend we got 3 inches of snow its crazy

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoran
    The only thing I'm finding weird is how the weather is being spelt on this thread *LOL*

Seriously though, sounds interesting - I'd like to find out the reason, it's probably simply high air pressure meeting low but hey I could be wrong *shrugs*

Thanks,
    Sayoran ^_^
    Oh it is, that and Global Warming. But mostly because of what you said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeglobe
    i hope everything is okay with you and that your safe

well, everyone in my family is safe, but my neighbors, their son was at a friends house and he's missing
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I thought so Global Warming would be the cause of this, but your case SamuraiAgent....dissapearences?Jeez, just what the heck is happening to the world?
    My Youtube Page

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I thought so Global Warming would be the cause of this, but your case SamuraiAgent....dissapearences?Jeez, just what the heck is happening to the world?
    My Youtube Page

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by samuriagent
    well, everyone in my family is safe, but my neighbors, their son was at a friends house and he's missing
    Gone missing?Something's strange going on, but I can't put my finger on it. About the Global warming, you guys are probaly right about that....and the End of the world idea...well anything's possible.
    My Youtube Page

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thats a scary thought
    My Luvies

Awesome set by CFA

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Global Warming is crap. Its not happening or is happening to a far, far less degree than the media claims. If you ask I will elaborate.

Yeah. I live in Texas. Don't like the weather? Wait a half hour.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated
    Global Warming is crap. Its not happening or is happening to a far, far less degree than the media claims. If you ask I will elaborate.

Yeah. I live in Texas. Don't like the weather? Wait a half hour.
    Oh really, then I would like you to tell me why then. ^.^

My gawd this weather is crazy. Yesterday freezing now today, hot.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

The weather has been weird here, too. Just last week it was around the 70's/high 60's. This week? 30 degrees. o_o

Some years the weather is just strange. Last winter was pretty consistant, but the winter before that was hot. I live in Ohio, and it gets pretty cold in the winter time. But that year it was almost like spring during Christmas.

I don't think it's been too big of a deal, though.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Very well.
    • Global warming is the theory that that increased levels of carbon diozide and certain other gases are causing an increase in the average temperature of the earth's atmosphere because of the so-called 'greenhouse effect'. However, that leaves out other factors.
    • Surface temperature data, especially concerning heavily populated urban areas may not be accurate. The effect it called 'The urban heat island effect' and it is totally unrelated to global warming. Cities are made up of a lot of concrete. Concrete absorbs heat radiated from the sun and retains it throughout the day. Due to that, cities are consistently hotter than the surrounding countryside.
    • We are in the middle of a natural warming trend. There was a cold spell int he 1800s known as 'The Little Ice Age'. Glaciers surged forward and crops suffered. We left it early 1900s and have still been warming from it.
    • Antartica has been melting since the Holocene. Nothing new about that. Almost all of the glaciers that break off can be attributed to local conditions. Yes, Antartica can have local conditions. Its a continent, for crying out loud.
    • There is no proven data that sea levels are rising. There are many factors to consider when attempting to find average sea level. Its not as easy as marking off the high tide.
    • If, and I stress if, Antartica and Greenland are melting, it will take centuries. Thats a lot of ice in a very cold environment. Take an ice cube and set it in a container, say 3-4 degrees above freezing. It won't melt fast. Same goes for Greenland and Antartica.
    • There is no proven relation between global warming and extreme weather, ex: hurricanes, tornadoes, El Ninos. Hurricanes Katrina and Rita were part of a fifty year cycle of varying hurricane intensity. Tornadoes are absolutely unpredictable. El Ninos are also unpredictable, and when the factors of a longer growing season are included result in a net gain.
    • Global warming and species extinction cannot be estimated due to the fact that no one, I repeat, NO ONE knows how many species there are on our planet. Claiming that global warming is causing extinction is like saying you've been robbed when you didn't know how much money you had to begin with.
    Is that enough or would you like me to explain more?

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Member Lenzabi is on a distinguished road Lenzabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 09:25 PM
    Threads

[[[ Nah! Just some mad scientist must have died or been arrested and they didn't shut off the weather control machine he made!
    The Earth Federation is corrupt and weak! I shall strike at that weakness!

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

it'sa happening around here too. I was walking around ina mini skirt. The next thing you know, or out there witha winter coat and a few sweater underneath. (exaggerations) heh. well, it's still freezing outside right now. but better then yesterday.
    day before yesterday : 16*C
    yesterday:1-2*C 0.0
    toaday:3-4*C.
    look at the weather. I am sooo going to catch acold like this.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Closed Thread

Thread Information