AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What do you like best out of Manga/Anime?

Daisuke's #1 fan DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 06:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What do you like best out of Manga/Anime?

Manga is the details they have!

Anime is usually the plot.

Senior Member Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2006 09:56 PM
    Threads

Manga: Original story, usually more character development
    Anime: Music, voices, moving characters, alternate stories/ ending, maybe some new characters

Daisuke's #1 fan DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 06:37 PM
    Threads

ooh! good points!

Senior Member Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh yeah, one more thing: you can carry manga around easier than anime. (anime requires a DVD player, laptop, or video mp3 player.)

MIA konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:05 PM
    Somewhere in my dreams, breathless....in the warmth of the arms of the one I love
    Threads

I think that manga is more detailed, and Shawaazu is right you can carry manga around easier than anime.^^
    And with anime I'd say being able to see the movement of characters and other things. Some of the power attacks that characters use are pretty neat to watch!

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

I love the tiny details in manga, they make it what it is and the fact that you can use your imagination and imagine what kind of voice a certain character has. And in anime.. Hmm, well, I like the sounds and the fact that everything is moving plus new characters that you can't find in manga.

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with Konoha Kate. The attacks can be really nice when made into an anime. Oh yeah, and special effects are cool too!

Youko kurama's wife shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2006 06:35 PM
    Threads

oohh special effects!!!!!

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Manga - uncut, undubbed and more importantly... uncut, meaning it doesn't lose like 2/3's of the story.

Anime does have wonderful OST's and voice actors but that's really the only difference.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2009 08:29 PM
    Threads

i would say kuz of the action and the grapchi's and Including the anime girl's haha

Closed Thread

Thread Information