AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: please read this..... its really sad

「SP」 Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2007 09:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default please read this..... its really sad

my gf has gone for 3 weeks and this is the last letter she sent me and im still
    heart broken i just wanted it to get out to the public.

I have bad news for u. I am so sorry. -takes a deep breath- my parents took my other computer away, disconected my internet...i am at her office using this oe. this is a one time deal. i can't go on the computer or online anymore. She caught me on the internet chattig. i dindnt want her finging out. But she hates me now. hates me. i am never allowed on the comp again or on the internet unless she is there right beside me watching me and what i am doing and looking up. i am so sorry. but...u have to let go of me. u have to. find someone else like me...please. i can't do this. it won't work out. i love u so much tho. and i will never forget u. please...i am allowing u to go get other gfs. please Keving. I can't be on here anymore. -kisses u for the last time passioately- i will miss u like hell. but its for our own good. well still be friends if i ever get back on tho. Alright? ok...got to go now. i love u...don't u forget that.
    Im sorry.
    Lindsey. (i hate my parents.)
    (but i will always lov u)

*cries*

"Beat it punk!" -Vegeta

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

Wow, that's terrible. I'm sorry, but I guess it's one of those "What're you gonna do?" situations. I'm not trying to sound cold in any way, but it's time to move on.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

I Rule You Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2006 10:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fire alchemist
    my gf has gone for 3 weeks and this is the last letter she sent me and im still
    heart broken i just wanted it to get out to the public.

I have bad news for u. I am so sorry. -takes a deep breath- my parents took my other computer away, disconected my internet...i am at her office using this oe. this is a one time deal. i can't go on the computer or online anymore. She caught me on the internet chattig. i dindnt want her finging out. But she hates me now. hates me. i am never allowed on the comp again or on the internet unless she is there right beside me watching me and what i am doing and looking up. i am so sorry. but...u have to let go of me. u have to. find someone else like me...please. i can't do this. it won't work out. i love u so much tho. and i will never forget u. please...i am allowing u to go get other gfs. please Keving. I can't be on here anymore. -kisses u for the last time passioately- i will miss u like hell. but its for our own good. well still be friends if i ever get back on tho. Alright? ok...got to go now. i love u...don't u forget that.
    Im sorry.
    Lindsey. (i hate my parents.)
    (but i will always lov u)

*cries*
    First off, not to be mean, but it sounds as if your "girlfriend" was just trying to break up with you. "My parents took my other computer away" sounds a bit far fetched. Also, why would you date her online, its just not right.

I hope my post has helped you grow a pair to get over it, so good luck finding a new gf.
    Sig made by Masali

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

thats so so sad i am so sorry ;_;

Junior Member senshigirl is on a distinguished road senshigirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 05:06 PM
    Threads

wow, that's so sad. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going throuhg, so I won't say I know how you feel, or even that I know you are hurt. There's probably really nothing I can say to make you feel a little better, but you should know that things will get better, so look up. Just remember that one day all this will be a memory and nothing more, and you will find happiness again.

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by senshigirl
    Just remember that one day all this will be a memory and nothing more
    i would like to say easier said than done

Junior Member senshigirl is on a distinguished road senshigirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by skyler22
    i would like to say easier said than done
    I know, but I like to be optimistic. Of course it hurts, but there's no since dweling in the past. I'm just trying to say that it's hard for now, but one day things will better; things won't be this hard forever.
    Senshi Sweetie , when the world isn't fair make your own reality.

Senior Member KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 10:30 PM
    sleeping under a tree over a field of warm flowers on a cool sunny day ^_^
    Threads

aww...that's so sad! kinda like romeo and juliet. anyway she is saying that you should move on and she doesn't want you to be sad, she wants you to be happy even though she'll be leaving. sounds like she cares about you alot more than her own. you should think it over reread it. you have to decide on your own which the right thing to do. what are you going to do about it. it has to come from the heart.^^well, that's all i can say>_<
    "Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters."
    - John Green

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Okay.

First off, have you ever met the girl for real? For that sounds pretty much like one e-relationship, amidst a plethoria of other e-relationships, between two youngsters who do not quite know. It is sad, yeah. But to be honest, nobody cares. And those who say they do most definititely lie either to you or themselves.

Second off: why do you need to display it all over the internet? This is no "public", even less of a group therapy. What? Does it make the "pain" more real if some people read it? Can't you afford to have some intimacy and to get over that by yourself?

Thousands of people break up. This is no isolated case. It's never that bad. Move on.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

THATS STUPID!!!!.....Go on bad rep me, I dont care but thats truly retarded. Its simple to get over it, and how is this sad? I dont truly find this sad. I am sure smarter people will agree that it is quite retarded. This had once happened to me and I got over it in 3 hours and I understood that it was STUPID! And why would you want to post it on the net? No one cares! This proves how weak minded some people are!

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

thats made me unhappy now
    too bad what happened
    but why did you post it here
    to me that doesnt make sense
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Member mint_tea is on a distinguished road mint_tea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2006 09:14 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    THATS STUPID!!!!.....Go on bad rep me, I dont care but thats truly retarded. Its simple to get over it, and how is this sad? I dont truly find this sad. I am sure smarter people will agree that it is quite retarded. This had once happened to me and I got over it in 3 hours and I understood that it was STUPID! And why would you want to post it on the net? No one cares! This proves how weak minded some people are!
    well you have no heart -_-

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

have no heart?....The heart is an organ......

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Post it in your journal and see people message you there about it. It doesn't belong as a topic.

closed

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information