AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

Daisuke's #1 fan DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 06:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hi!

I should have said this earlier, but i'm new! Just joined today! Wassup You all?

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Hello there DNAngelDaisuke and welcome to the AF! ^^ I hope you have read the rules and that you're going to obey them, we don't want to piss off the mods, now don't we? ^^; Anyways, if you need a friend or you have any questions, feel free to PM me! ^^ Have fun!

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Daisuke's #1 fan DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks!

Junior Member Luanna is on a distinguished road Luanna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 09:37 AM
    Threads

Well hello there and nice to meet ya! Welcome to the board.^^
    All hail Shoujo-ai

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well folks, it's that time again. Tiem for me to bless you all with another round of greetings to all our fine new members. *bows to all* Hello and welcome to animeforum. If you need help or just a friend, PM me and I'll do what I can. *hands you a blanket* This is for joining AF, just don't let it get stolen. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more but still have to make my rounds, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Hiya! And welcome to the Anime Forums! Try to have more fun, and less trouble, k?
    -hope to see you more- ^_^

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Member Fire-Drake is on a distinguished road Fire-Drake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 09:39 PM
    Threads

Cool Hi ya

Hello i am fire-drake but i liked being called dragon girl here are 3 tips to use on the site

1. Obey the rules and mods for they are very powerful

2. Have fun and don't swear meet people and get along with many if not all on the site.

3. and finnaly Be Your Self cause only you know how

If you wanna talk or need to argue PM me i'm happy to be of assistance.
    Hey I finnally found my photo shop
    I made this me !!!
    [/img]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I feel soo special! lol

Senior Member Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 04:16 AM
    Threads

Hey. Welcome to AF. ^^ -Hands you an Oreo Cookie-
    Hope you have fun and make lots of friends. {:

Ambition.

I want to laugh forever, never forgetting, always smiling. That is my ninja way

COME TO THE DARKSIDE... We have cookies!!

You are the antidote that gets me by, something strong like a drug that gets me high.

T3H |<471/\/470r - Zee Oreo Cookie Woof.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey, and welcome to AF! Have fun posting, and if you ever need anything or want to talk, just pm me. See you around!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Senior Member Tobari is on a distinguished road Tobari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 03:58 AM
    Threads

Yes, weclome DNAngelDaisuke, I kinda like DNA myself, my favorite character would have to be Daisuke, anyways, Welcome to AnimeForum, I have not been here long, but I have atleast three family members, lol, this is random, anyways, I hope you make lots of friends and family on here, hope no enemies, well, have a great time. ^.^;
    Товαяі-Сђαn..

"I do not care whether or not you want me. Whether or not you love me. Whether or not you hate me. Whether or not you need me. As long as you want me. As long as you love me. As long as you hate me. As long as you need me. Once I Will Have You I Might Love You."

Senior Member anime_boy is on a distinguished road anime_boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2006 07:14 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to Anime Forum DNAngelDaisuke. Read the rules and remember to follow them. If you have any questions or you want to be friends just PM me. Have fun here.

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

That's a really cute sig^^..oh how rude of me..I'm yami, welcome to the forum, read the rules..which you've probably already have, but oh well..welcome and I hope you have fun!!See ya around!!-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Konichiwa! Welcome to AF. PM me if you want to be friends. Hope you have fun here.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

last post prolly on here. thank you all! hope to chat with you all!

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums. May your posts be long and smart. Follow the rules and all that good stuff and you'll do just fine here.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

welcome. enjoy your time here

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to you DNAngelDaisuke!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HI! HI! HI! like i said! i feel special!!!

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum!! Hope you have fun! <3
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

Senior Member Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:38 AM
    Threads

Welcome to anime. I hope you meet a lot of new people here and read the rules. Try not to do anything crazy on anime. I hope you like it here and enjoy your stay.

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

I'm surprised no one else had that kawaii username. <3

anyhow welcome to the site sweetie! ^0^ *Huggles*
    I'm maya miyazono you may call me maya for short~
    Feel free to Pm me for anything at all! ^__________^

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome. enjoy posting
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

yo im also a dnangel fan
    welcome n have fun
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Closed Thread

Thread Information