AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Satanism: accepted?

Junior Member HIM is an unknown quantity at this point HIM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Satanism: accepted?

So is it? Or not?

Member kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2006 03:02 PM
    Threads

let me put it simple NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

Satanism is just like every other religion, but I won't go into that.

It is not accepted by society. It is viewed by other religions as an enemy, when really it's just an alternative. Not that I really approve of it, but to each his own. As long as you don't infringe on my rights through the practice of your religion, I won't yours.

EDIT: Ok I want to make it absolutely clear that I do not approve of Satanism. I disagree with every little bit of it. My post is just saying that if you don't screw me over with your religion, I can't do it to you.
    Last edited by Katrina_Survivor2; 02-14-2006 at 09:22 PM.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

No, Satanism is the one "religion" I do not accept. As I am a Christian, it is only natural that I should feel this way. Satanism is the antithesis of Christianity.

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Satanism, as the religion, is simply a belief in orginized Greed. They just called it satanism because they're jerks, who like to tick off Christans. Which is an action I tend to agree with more often then not.

But as to whether they are excepted? Not in America.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 02-14-2006 at 09:03 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Of course it is not accepted. All that that religion does it create pentagrams with their blood, sacrifice the blood of an animal to their god lucifur, and praise his name. Who would worship a pitiful fallen arch angel who brings nothing but pain, misery, and destruction even to those who worship him. Of course it should not be accepted because of the wrong human sanctity.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Lets face it todays satan worshipers are jokes, as are todays wiccans. About 90% of these people buy their cloths at hot topic and buy their spell/demon books at barnes and noble. Were talking DARK deranged people here, you don't want to get the hot topic barnes and noble crowd mad at you they might cast a spell! Which really wont do anything but still, ooooooooohhhh scary spells!

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Lets face it todays satan worshipers are jokes, as are todays wiccans. About 90% of these people buy their cloths at hot topic and buy their spell/demon books at barnes and noble. Were talking DARK deranged people here, you don't want to get the hot topic barnes and noble crowd mad at you they might cast a spell! Which really wont do anything but still, ooooooooohhhh scary spells!
    For once, I agree with you. *throws some rosemary and garlic in a pot while burning candles and reading scary barnes & noble books*

Cult of Naraku

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I won't say anything negative about it; I attempt not to bash any religion. I think a person that practices Satanism has all the right in the world to do so; it's their personal choice.

But is it accepted by the vast majority of people? No. Absolutely not. It has a very bad reputation. I accept it, and I don't care if people worship Satan, or whatever the religion is about. As long as they don't murder me, or try to sacrifice my cat to their spiritual icon, I'm ok with it.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eh, you're right. I shouldn't say anything bad about them either...so I won't anymore ^_^

Cult of Naraku

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

I feel the same about Satanism as I do about other religions, except I have almost no respect for it what-so-ever, as (Darth Tyranus stated this above) the large percentage of the "followers" are a bunch of....well, to put it simply so I don't have to rant....idiots. That's right, no euphemisms here. Again, angsty teenagers, desire to rebel, being different, "I am dark", et cetera, et cetera, I have said it a hundred time over. It is truly a "religion" losing all of its momentum,, although it had little in the first place.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

i dont approve of it especially since im christian but its not up to me what other people beleive in even if its satanism

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Teh Lam Shinjimae is an unknown quantity at this point Shinjimae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:22 PM
    Threads

It is accepted in America, but I believe it would be more accurate to say tolerated instead.

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

What is it to youi if someone practices a certain religion? It is up to the people themselves to decide what they want to do with their lives not ours. We may shun them all we want but we ourselves cannot tell them that they are wrong for it is they who commit such acts not us. No matter how atrocious a person may be they are still a person. I believe that everyone should be able to choose what they want to believe in and what they want to worship. I personally am Christian but Dissaprove of the organized part of the religion.
    "What is life without pain?."

Junior Member sailormoonfan#1 is on a distinguished road sailormoonfan#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

NO I don't think that it should be accepted it's just wrong because it revolves around evil and greed.

Teh Lam Shinjimae is an unknown quantity at this point Shinjimae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gene the man
    I personally am Christian but Dissaprove of the organized part of the religion.
    I don't suppose you say that because the Chruch is corrupt?

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

I firmly people should not be discriminated against their religion, but this is a little different.

It is true they are not accepted by society, because they are a bit of a minority. I do not penilize anyone by their religion, because I respect the freedom they have to do so. But satanists are somewhat of an enemy of other religions, because they worship what others hate.

Like I said, they aren't accepted into society. But they are the ones who chose the religion.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

satanism is a sick religion....

to no offence to any satanists of course.

but it doesnt matter if society accepts it. just like any other religion you should respect a persons beliefs. that includes satanism no matter how... "awful" other people think it is.
    Last edited by Kurama_the_spirit_fox; 02-14-2006 at 10:13 PM.
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No it isn't, because it is one of the dumbest things ever.
    -TWM-

the darkness in the light spireroth_1 can only hope to improve spireroth_1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2006 05:25 PM
    Threads

Nothing Is Ever Truly Accepted So I Can So No And I Can Say Yes.
    IN THE BEGINNING YOU HAVE YOUR FRIENDS BUT IN THE END YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

spireroth's bio

BORN: SANCTUARY OF DARKNESS
    JOB: ASSASsAIN
    BIRTHDATE:UNKNOWN
    WEAPONS: TWIN SWORDS OF JUSTICE AND INJUSTICE.
    BLOOD TYPE: NONE
    HEIGHT: 6 '2'
    HOBBIES: TRAINING AND BATTLES.
    HATES:THE PEACE IN THE DESTRUCTION.

HE IS THE DARKNESS IN THE LIGHT. HE IS THE SAVIOR BETWEEN BOTH SIDES.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

has anyone heard that sometime they even sacrafise themselves or others. That's messed up. And yet we have to tolerate that and say oh it's there religion. Com'on, i understand people hear are open to other religion, but this is not a religion. Just a bunch of wacked up teens or wacked up old men and woman who were fired and or divorced.

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    Threads

no way! Satanism is a bad occult group, besides the other religions won't accept that. i am disagree of that Satanmism! >_<

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Although named for Satan, a name associated with evil and temptation, Satanism is more commonly the name given to certain spiritual paths which emphasize the Left-Hand Path, as opposed to the much more common Right-Hand Path. Left-Handers believe in spiritual enrichment through their own work on themselves, and that ultimately they are answerable only to themselves, while Right-Handers believe in spiritual enrichment through the dissolution or submission of the self to (or into) something greater.
    Even though I don't really get along well with the ones I know, Satanism isn't really a "I-hate-God-and-christianity-'cuzz-mah-perentcz-don-lemme-listen-to-my-Linkin-Perk-CDs" as most stuck up teenages that proclaim their "faith" in a way much similar to that, but a self-centered and cynical movement that feels their actions and path in life are their own responsibility and choice, and God, or whichever divine being that others claim they are playing an anti role for, really doesn't have any bigger part of their life than God (Christian) has to Hinduus and vica versa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism

Nice link that should be able to get some pointers out to the Trailer Park Christians that seem to inhibit these forums.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism

Nice link that should be able to get some pointers out to the Trailer Park Christians that seem to inhibit these forums.
    Post of the year. And we're just in february.

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

they can worship the devil if they want to
    ive never got in the way of people doing pointless things before
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Closed Thread

Thread Information