AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest

Dammit, I'm still alive! python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 08:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest

Hello again. I would like to draw some attention to the game Champs. of Norrath. I have recently bought it over the weekend, and...oh forget this cordial crap. Who here's played it and what are you?

Personally, I'm a lvl 20 Wood Elf Ranger, named Gawandir
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) Bunnies...

Give me all your stuff
    All your base are belong to us

SUPA TANK TECHNIQUE!!!!!!!
    BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH
    POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

check out my forum site @ http://www.python862.proboards92.com

SIG'S HOLY AWESOMENESS CREATED BY NESPA

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Well its good if you like pure hack and slash games. I didnt really like it but i played it anyways till I beat champion difficulty.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

I am a Barbarian lvl 50. w00t. That game was way to easy to beat and with four players it gets a little harder but not to much. The game itself was not to interesting or fun but hey I am one of those types of people who have to beat the game no matter how bad it is.
    "What is life without pain?."

Senior Member neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 09:47 AM
    Threads

They Are Coming Out With Another One.
    -NW->

the darkness in the light spireroth_1 can only hope to improve spireroth_1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2006 05:25 PM
    Threads

I Like The Other Champions I Hope This One Is As Good As The Others.
    IN THE BEGINNING YOU HAVE YOUR FRIENDS BUT IN THE END YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

spireroth's bio

BORN: SANCTUARY OF DARKNESS
    JOB: ASSASsAIN
    BIRTHDATE:UNKNOWN
    WEAPONS: TWIN SWORDS OF JUSTICE AND INJUSTICE.
    BLOOD TYPE: NONE
    HEIGHT: 6 '2'
    HOBBIES: TRAINING AND BATTLES.
    HATES:THE PEACE IN THE DESTRUCTION.

HE IS THE DARKNESS IN THE LIGHT. HE IS THE SAVIOR BETWEEN BOTH SIDES.

Closed Thread

Thread Information