AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Valentine's Day

Member wickedlady is on a distinguished road wickedlady's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 03:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Valentine's Day

Ever feel like that you will never find the right person. And when you do, you finally get the courage to ask that person out or say yes to the person, it turns out that something bad will happen.
    Well that is what's happenning to me, the first time in years when i finally get a boyfriend to spend time with on Valentine's day and I have to work that day.
    God is mean to me.

Has this happened to anyone? or am i the only one?
    "The vampires called me the Excutioner, but they called Edward Death. Afterall, I'd never used a flamethrower on them." Anita Blake

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    Bow to the bunny. Vote bunny for Dictator of the World. Hahah

Sugar Flavah Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Inside your head. Sometimes, your closet. Shhh.
    Threads

ouch....that sucks..i mean having to work on valentine's day....yeah...well...things will be okay...you'll have fun anyway ...^^;;
    "Practice makes perfect...but no body is perfect...so why practice?"

Senior Member KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 10:30 PM
    sleeping under a tree over a field of warm flowers on a cool sunny day ^_^
    Threads

well I did say to a guy once, I think it was last year, that I admirered him, in person, but till to this year he has never gave me an answer whether he didn't like me or he did.>_<never talked to me about it. I shouldn't have said those words to him last year.(hope this isn't off topic>_<)and I still see him everyday he's in my classes.
    "Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters."
    - John Green

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh my girl i would be so embarassed i would move away or just kick him in the jewels, oh i feel for you
    "The vampires called me the Excutioner, but they called Edward Death. Afterall, I'd never used a flamethrower on them." Anita Blake

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

i haven't had trouble like that, since i'm just waiting for the guys who like me to ask me out (they're so shy ). if they're serious, then i know that they'll talk to me sometime.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

why wait get out there yourself and just ask out your man.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well ya i could, but i'd rather not get shot down. knowing that they'd actually want to be with me is better that not. i just want them to ask me, so i could feel special and not have to do the work--getting nervous and freaking out

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

awww you so cute

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oop...i gave u a rep but forgot to put my name~sorry ^^;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Junior Member Eszra_Awayuki is on a distinguished road Eszra_Awayuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2006 06:35 PM
    Threads

Post I feel for you.

It does suck that you have to work. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I'd cry, I'm not kinding!
    Last edited by Eszra_Awayuki; 02-13-2006 at 07:02 PM.
    " This is not a lie. "

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks everyone

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Curator of the Drakenites Regulus is on a distinguished road Regulus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 06:25 PM
    Threads

At least your girlfriend didn't leave you on valentines to work!
    Don't trust anyone you can't kill.

xXFakeFaggotxX currupted_ soul is a jewel in the rough currupted_ soul is a jewel in the rough currupted_ soul is a jewel in the rough currupted_ soul is a jewel in the rough currupted_ soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 09:24 PM
    Threads

No, Sorry, that has not ever happened to me.

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Valentine's Day always makes me depressed and broken hearted. Because, I have never had anyone ever love me, or have never been given a chance by anyone to be with them. So, of course, I have yet to receive anything at all for this day that is suppose to be so special and romantic. For me, it brings nothing but heartache. When you know that not one single person out there really gives a crap about you, it is the worst feeling in the world. And, I am stuck at work right now.

-sighs-
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default hi

Hello and welcome to the site. Follow the rules and have fun. Blah blah blah....you know the usual.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thnk i made this just supersad.
    sorry everyone

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Closed Thread

Thread Information