AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: some scrap art ^^

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default some scrap art ^^

yea, and I mean, scrap art = base unfinished concept artwork ^^
    (mm... most are done either in the work book, text book, or scrap paper.... so dun mind the untidiness)

comment, compliment, critics ---- all are welcome! ^^

my friends said that she got a heavy innocent look. hmm?

A japanese lady, she was quoted beautiful, yet, at the same time, scary; well, she has those 'ghostly aura', no?
    [pretty woman = scary???]

hmm.... a plain simple girl ^^

~~*BaCk! *~~ Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2007 09:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Where Did you draw those?....I like it! nice
    Visit!
    Fan Of

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx ^^
    on text book haha
    I have some more, I'll upload them the next time I come

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

You're talented and I'm saying it here and now! ^^ Those drawings are awesome, I think I could never do anything like those! I want to know what they look like when they are finished, finish them soon, for me, please? *makes a puppy face* ^^ Anyways, good work!

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Senior Member Purple1 is on a distinguished road Purple1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2006 10:08 PM
    I'm not telling you where i live!! STALKER!
    Threads

They are very nice. But if you havn't already I think you should begin to add color. The hands and the arms and all the joints aswell as the fabric which most people have trouble with is amazing on your pictures.
    You mean fighting to bring an end to fighting? I think you'll find there's no such thing! --Van Fanel/ Escaflowne

Senior Member KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 10:30 PM
    sleeping under a tree over a field of warm flowers on a cool sunny day ^_^
    Threads

Exclamation

that's so good!! you have talent!! very artistic. the japanese lady does give a feeling like she could kill yah that's because she has a knife with her>_<Ahhhhhhh!! beautiful yet scary at the same time
    "Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters."
    - John Green

MIA konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:05 PM
    Somewhere in my dreams, breathless....in the warmth of the arms of the one I love
    Threads

Your drawings are very good Varly. You are very talented. And the one does have an innocent look to her.^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx everyone ^^
    I will consider the coloring when I have time ^^' I rarely have time lately and most of these are done couple of times before; but thanx for the sugestion anyway
    hey btw I have some more.....

A male. I rarely draw boys, so.... hmm ^^ he is a liberal type man, no?
    Last edited by VARLY; 02-20-2006 at 04:05 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information