AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you think that this could be true? (inspired by the other annoying quote threads)

BD's faithful stalker o.0 Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 06:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do you think that this could be true? (inspired by the other annoying quote threads)

To beat your enemy, you have to know your enemy. To know your enemy, you have to know his intentions. To know his intentions, you have to know the desires of his heart. To know the desires of his heart, you have to love him.

Tooken out of the awesome book, "Enders Game" and kinda "Shadow Puppets". For me, I have to say the first parts are true. In any war or battle, if you want to win , you need to have some clue at what he will do to counterattack. Oh, and don't say bull like I believe it is very true. Try making a pharagraph mmk?
    Last edited by Dark_Evo_ChaosX; 02-10-2006 at 10:36 PM.
    I'm back [YET AGAIN] baby!

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

I don't wanna make a paragraph.

The first part is definantly true though.

ancient evil reborn ~Saphire~ is on a distinguished road ~Saphire~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

yes i do but i refuse to love an enemy...
    don't click this link... unless you are evil. <.<

Senior Member Purple1 is on a distinguished road Purple1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2006 10:08 PM
    I'm not telling you where i live!! STALKER!
    Threads

I think to love an enemy to kill the person is wrong. If you love them then how will you be able to take their blood? If a person did do this, then they would be a blood-lust killer. And thats wrong.
    You mean fighting to bring an end to fighting? I think you'll find there's no such thing! --Van Fanel/ Escaflowne

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

you have to know your enemy in order to beat him. Have you thought about that someone could pull out a gun and shoot someone. And if you loved him through all of those stupid steps, then you wouldn't be killing him

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah. It sounds like BS, but it be true. But the last part I disagree with. It defeats the point of having enemies if you love 'em.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 01:31 PM
    Threads

Have you ever heard the quote "Revenge is an act of passion"? Well, Thats My answer.

Sig by meisou!

BD's faithful stalker o.0 Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I'ma gonna have to reread Shadow Puppets to see what Bean means by that. I know it's a book but you know, some books have life living philophosies that you can live by.

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

Its true, so true.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I agree that you must know your enemy, but loving him would make him your friend. No one just kills off their friends. I don't feel like making a paragraph, Im cranky and tired. Leave me alone...
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Purple1 is on a distinguished road Purple1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2006 10:08 PM
    I'm not telling you where i live!! STALKER!
    Threads

It looks like a good book.
    You mean fighting to bring an end to fighting? I think you'll find there's no such thing! --Van Fanel/ Escaflowne

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation The_Azn_Effect will become famous soon enough The_Azn_Effect will become famous soon enough The_Azn_Effect's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 06:17 PM
    Threads

Post Mmm..

This is a tough one. Nice question. Well, "Love thy enemies." To kill one you love, that's horrible... So why fight him/her in the first place? Man, very nice question, lots of pondering to do. Well it is probably depending on what kind of situation you are in, if it is all of a sudden and you're Vs an opponent that is a stranger who is trying to kill you, wouldn't you be skillful enough to take him/her on? I wouldn't fight against a female for one. And I would just knock out my Opponent and throw him in jail. Killing is a last resort and it shouldn't be an option. Nice Q.
    ~Kingdom Hearts II Ninja Mickey~

Like that don't ya!

Tha Family

Anime Fan, of many Animes. No need to paste them all. This is my sig. it's not big. Just what you see is what i just want to do. No time for fancy sig.

The_Azn_Effect

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Yeah I think it is definately true
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

Yeah I think it's true
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I think if I see another quote thread, I might walk outside and punch the next person I see.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good thing I don't live next to you, Faceless. I'd bet on another quote thred.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

it starts off true, however, if you love your enemy, then they will not be your enemy, unless you happen to be fighting in a game of chess.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Senior Member KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 10:30 PM
    sleeping under a tree over a field of warm flowers on a cool sunny day ^_^
    Threads

Yeah that's true, it's a way to break your enemy's spirit i say!!>_<
    "Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters."
    - John Green

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, the strange part is when you think about it, we don't even know anything aobut ourselves! I mean, what do we know? What we like, etcetc. BUt deep inside, do we really know ourselves?

Member Dark Thoughts is on a distinguished road Dark Thoughts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2006 11:49 PM
    Threads

I like it but some parts are not true

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I agree for the most part. In the ending though, I think that loveing the enemy would only slow you down.
    Sig no longer in development...

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

I'd say, to know you're enemy, all you have to do is study them.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Yeah, it makes sense. I think when it says, "To know the desires of his heart, you have to love him," it doesn't mean the kiss and hug, gushy gushy stuff like that. It means you have to admire the will power or drive it takes them to keep moving foward in the direction they're going, despite if you agree with them or not. To 'know the desires of his heart' is to feel the same passion of determination that they feel.

.. If that was way too deep, then I apologize. =|

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Yeh I agree with that quote. It pretty much makes sense.

Thanks to Wonderwice

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

well there is the saying of "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"...... so I'd agree with that quote as well.

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Closed Thread

Thread Information