AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Looking for a great movie? Funny Valentine

Junior Member hunypot5 is on a distinguished road hunypot5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2006 02:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Looking for a great movie? Funny Valentine

Well I just wanted to recommend a great movie called Funny Valentine, its amazing. You will love it, well with Valentines Day coming up. next week, well this movie will do for the night after dinner or when you just want to hang out with your girl/guy and girlfriends. And even though you don't really like Romantic Comedies this is a good movie to watch. I love romantic comedies, I picked up the DVD on Friday night from work at Universal Music, and went out with my girlfriends shopping, dined and went back to my place for some good old times. We all thought the movie was so amazing, adorable, and relatable. This movie shows you the dating ball of game and the mess it can be and all the little details one goes through. So wait no more and check out a some reviews at ...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...s...
    When I read the synopsis it won my interest and I watched it- SO ADORABLE! It was really cute guys. It is perfect for a date movie or with your girlfriends. I would completely recommend it.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default hhhmm

Well, I don't have a girlfriend. It doesn't bother me that I don't but, I don't see the reason for me to rent a romantic comedy.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Closed Thread

Thread Information