AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Animeforum.com

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Animeforum.com

Why is it that there are not a lot of threads about anime's here. i see more miscellaneous one or games than of ones talking about anime. the ones i do see talking about anime have little post in them. or am i the only one that thinks all this. if you think this to post on here what you think.

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

You must not be visiting the right forum. The majority is anime actually. This is the General Talk portion of the forum thats why.

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

Okay you need to go to the anime section about anime.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

General Chat is one forum. Anime is a how many?

right. Anime Forum we do focus more on Anime.

This however is spam. Closed.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information