AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: IS Bisexuality ACCEPTED?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not me. I speak the opinions of Joe Pesci, exclusively.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

I think its acceptable for anyone to be what they want to be, I hate to sat this, but I myself, is bisexual, really, I have no problem with males or females being that way, its really normal... Really, people who think being bisexual, is nasty, or gross, they really need to get out more, and live, really.... even my own brothers frind being bisexual disgusting and gross, they're just really immature, and rude... You really shouldn't worry about being bisexual, and the way others think of you. ^^;

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    I was commenting on the religious content of the post which I was quoting. It had nothing to do with the medical aspect.
    Currently gaiety is believed to be caused by a chemical irregularity in the brain, or something along those lines. As for my last post, I am not being prejudice, I just don't believe that "bisexuality" is a real form of sexuality. Read my last post for why I think this(a few posts down at the top of page 4).
    I never thought you were being bigoted, that was for other slower members on this site who would mistakenly put the idea of gay parents=gay children together.

And regarding there being no bisexuality, well I politely have to disagree. I agree with what Kinsey said on the matter.

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

I don't see any good reasons why it shouldn't be accepted. It's not the sex or the looks you fall in love with, it's the personality and nature. Some people who find bisexuals disgusting, they disgust me. Of course there are the people who believe in God and all the other I'm-not-gonna-say-the-s-word that is written in the bible, and they only tolerate straight relationships, I find it very sad. Very, very sad indeed. But hey, everyone has their own opinions and I can't change them, the only thing I can do is respect them. This is my opinion, hate me for it, love me for it, but respect it.

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I don't see anything wrong with this thread... Except the fact if someone says "EWWWW"... I agree with some people that Bi-sexual or whatever, they're still human. You still have to respect them even if they're different. I hate people who just say they're bi-sexual, gay or lesbian because they want attention. And I hate the fact that people always use the word "gay" to replace the word "stupid or dumb". Ok you don't freaking use someone's sexual orientation to describe whatever you dislike. That's just stupid and you don't decide whether you're gay or straight within a month. It's like inside you when you're born, it's like having brown hair at the start of your birth. They don't choose to become gay or not. And to those people who only thinks that girls-on-girls is right but guys-on-guys is wrong, you're just sexists. Wth?! You accept the girls and not the guys? You'er just uncomfortable with the sight of seeing two guys make out because you fear of becoming like them. I don't believe that you're straight one day and then the next you become gay. Maybe other time you might develop some feelings for the same sex but that's rarely possible. Don't use derogatory terms such as: Gay, Far, Queer, Les, retarded and so on. How would you feel like it if someone uses that term to describe something? Esapecially if there is a homosexual personn in the room? Or a mentally disable person behind you? It's like saying "Chink" behind an asian's person's back. It's not "cool" or as a "joke." Because jokes do get out of hand and then it doesn't only become a joke anymore. I would say more but I don't want to. If you want to argue with me or say anything on this subject, PM me.
    Ja ne~!
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Junior Member SuperRothus will become famous soon enough SuperRothus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

i got no real problem with gay people aslong as they respect my space if you know what i mean. we can hang out just dont be trying to grab my *** or no **** like that. and bisexualys are just greedy in my opinion

I See You Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2006 06:26 PM
    Looking for a place to stay since the gates of Oblivion opened on tuesday
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy

I don't care if someone likes the same sex as themselves, whatever. Just don't hit on me.

This is EXACTLY how i feel about bisexuality and homosexuality, do whatever you want, just don't hit on me.
    We are each our own devil, and we make this world our Hell
    If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I see nothing wrong with it at all; I myself am gay, so my opinion might be a tad biased. I think people should love the person they want to love, no matter if that person if the same gender they are, or not.

However, bisexuality isn't accepted by many people. Some people just say "It's a transitional thing. You are probably really gay!" or "It's just a phase. You'll get over it." People should accept other people, no matter what their sexuality.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I agree with SuperRothus-san/Demondaze-san but I got a question for you... So it's ok for a guy to grab a girl's breast or down "there" now?
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    Less than half the post in this thread are actually intelligent. Anyways, here's my two cents.

I don't hate homosexuality or bisexuality, but I don't want to see two guys making out. I don't mind seeing two girls doing this, however, because I'm just interested in that. MaruDashi or anyone might say this makes me a closed-minded pig, but I'm not. Allow me to explain myself. I'm straight, meaning I have no sexual feelings for other males. However, I like the female body and two is better than one, as they say. This doesn't mean I hate gay men and it doesn't make me closed-minded. I'm just not attracted to men, so I don't want to see them together. But I'm not against gay marriage or anything. If they want to marry, wake up everyday to the same face, and later get divorced, why should I stop that?
    i really agree of that.

it doesn't matter for me having friends whith gays and tomboys, as long they are my companions. well gender could be doesn't matter. ^^;

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjimae
    WASP's? I did not see anyone in this thread saying that they were speaking for the whole world. So naturally they would speak from the perspective of their home country.
    That makes no sense, since this board has posters from a multutide of countries.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2006 01:52 AM
    Threads

I would say there is nothing wrong with that.
    I simply do not care.A person is the way they
    are and can't or won't change to please anyone.
    And it's totally fair as to those who live noramlly
    with the same gender.

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

"That's a bad analogy in that food in the firdge lets one keep food longer, thus helping the species survive, and so therefore is "natural," while Homosexuality apparently doesn't help survival of the species and therefore is "Unnatural." Granted, I'm using a different definition than you, but I'm using the correct one for this analogy."
    natural does not mean what helps humanity
    if it did then gm crops would be natural so would radiofying (think thats the word) food to keep it fresh and cloning
    that is gross misuse of the word natural
    please use another word
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

I believe that homosexuality is actually more accepted than bisexuality. Well, that's my personal opinion. I never really understood the whole idea of being attracted to both sexes...to me, it should be either one or the other; either you like girls or you like guys...but whatever. Sure, bisexuality is accepted, what isn't these days? I just don't know why people can't decide on one. Anyway, that's my 2.7 cents...

So fill me up to the brim...

Teh Lam Shinjimae is an unknown quantity at this point Shinjimae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    That makes no sense, since this board has posters from a multutide of countries.
    ??? What? That makes no sense...

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Yes. It is ok with me.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

??? What? That makes no sense...
    Well, unless you clearly state where you live, everyone will assume the discussion is about what's accepted in their country.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 12:39 PM
    Threads

sure it is by some people, but on the other hand, Im not those people.

Thanks keitaru-san for the sigg
    the ultimate reward is honor, not awards

at odds in the times of war

-yourshadow

Teh Lam Shinjimae is an unknown quantity at this point Shinjimae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    Well, unless you clearly state where you live, everyone will assume the discussion is about what's accepted in their country.
    ...And???

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kissed_by_Kakashi
    My point exactly - Homo and Bisexuality is natural. It occurs in every living animal that has two sexes. Therefore we should expect it to occur in humans aswell. Saying it's "wrong" is just being unrealistic - it's not going to stop nature.
    You missed the part about "animal Planet" Im not saying it's un natural, once again people can't help it. But, I will say that it's not using your..."equipment" in the way it was supposed to be..."utilized".

And since most of the people here are teens my age, I gaurentee you're not bi. I Can almost bet my life on it.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Well I do not think it is excepted at all...Though I think it is more widely known. I can say now that in a "normal" societal setting once and persons orientation is stated bi/homosexual there is a tension and there is definatly a deffence on both sides of the story...I do believe that people are needlessly sensative of this topic and that stands for people who are straight and gay. People who are straight and are very deffensive of the topic will always state there orientation so do homo/bisexual people...For some reason, I believe, gender is made to grandious...so to be set on one gender prefrence is a strange concept to me. Though im saying this it does not mean I am un able to tolerate those who chose to be Homo/Hetero sexual for I also believe in choice..I just think that these titles should just be erradicated and left forgotten so there will be no need to state your orientation and relationships could be judge on other standards...besides Gender, Race, and Religion...also I do not believe that age has a factor at all...because I feel it wrong for anyone to be an opressor, but if by choice then there should be no boundry...for "pleasure" and "love"

Heck im sorry I got off topic...well ill get back to it...no its not excepted from my experiance seeing as I have been mocked/praised for having a boyfriend, and I myself being a guy. Though me having a girlfriend is simply aknowledged.

[ True*Poet ]

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poppy
    natural does not mean what helps humanity
    if it did then gm crops would be natural so would radiofying (think thats the word) food to keep it fresh and cloning
    that is gross misuse of the word natural
    please use another word
    The relevant definition of the word Natural is:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiktionary
    Of or relating to nature.

Man is an example of life. Life is a self creating process. Any adaptation that helps Mankind multiply is natural. Use of tools is the largest contributor to man's success as an animal. Therefore, by extension, anything that helps mankind’s success is natural, while anything that hurts/doesn't help is unnatural.

A fridge is an example of a tool. If you found that chimps, free from human contact/influence made fridges, you would have to concede that this was natural in the same way chimps using a stick to acquire termites is natural.

So the only way your logic would work is if you didn't conceder man a natural animal. In which case I would still be correct in labeling homo\bisexuality as apparently unnatural. That, by the way doesn't mean I don't support it. But it still is an act with no apparent positive consequence for the survivability of the Human race. And therefore unnatural.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thats exactly what I was going to say about your post. You are born gay.. Rly? I suppose you have kept your journal from month one right? Being gay is something that develops, it all depends on peronal things, open minded-ness, personality. You aren't born gay that's ridiculous, and if you were born gay then it would be COMPLETELY natural. If your not going to agree with someone else at least make sure you agree with yourself.
    Actually, a person IS born homosexual. It's proven to be in the mother's gene. And two, it doesn't matter how you were raised. I grew up around 2 older brothers, and a father. My mom always worked. I was NEVER around anything feminine, nor did I have any exposure to anything "homosexual". Yet, by surprise, I am gay. Hm, I wonder. I had a normal childhood just like any other person.

So to say you are NOT born with it, isn't a good choice of words. As for bisexuals? Well, as stated in this previous thread, some people are "choosing" to be bi/gay, which in my opinion IS wrong. They are doing it simply for the attention.

Member White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2008 05:59 AM
    somewhere in the darkest part of your soul
    Threads

i don't really accept homos...probably i'd stay well clear of them. they say with girls it's fine but with boys it isn't.. doesn't make any sense to me

Member phoenix` is on a distinguished road phoenix`'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 09:02 AM
    Threads

Arrow

In my opinion, I think that it's ok. It doesn't bother me. I feel that people should be able to love whoever they want, freely, without the people being so judgemental. Now when is comes down to a dude tryin' to hit on me, I am totally against it. But other than that, it's nothing wrong with it. If you're BI then be BI, don't let the words or actions of other people intimidate you. Me, I am cool with my sexuality (I am 100+% straight) so I don't have any problems with saying that a dude looks aight or what not. We should not judge people by their sexual preference, but by who they are. In closing remarks, if you're BI then be BI. Stay true to who you are. Do whatever you feel makes you happy.
    Last edited by phoenix`; 02-21-2006 at 03:07 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information