AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your first Rp love.

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your first Rp love.

Who was your first rp love, what were they like? How long did it last? etc.

Mine was Night Wing, we lasted bout 1 and a half months, he was sweet, kind, romantic[yes..the cheesy type >.>] and an all round great guy. I had many after him,, but he was my first. Shame he turned out to be a girl playing a guy charrie >.>

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seldrima

Mine was Night Wing, we lasted bout 1 and a half months, he was sweet, kind, romantic[yes..the cheesy type >.>] and an all round great guy. I had many after him,, but he was my first. Shame he turned out to be a girl playing a guy charrie >.>
    Ouch! Ha ha ha. Ah well. Thats not so bad.

Hmm... first huh....

Oh wow, this dates back to when RPing was still really big and popular on AOL. Now I feel old again @_@

Eh, anyway, I can't actually remember her name. But uh, she liked "The Real World Hawaii" a lot, and she was cool. She was into star wars and anime back then. Back when Sailor Moon and DBZ were still teh hawtnezz, and Digimon was not even through the origianl Digi-destine timeline... Toonami was on weekdays and consisted of completely anime shows, Ronin Warriors, Robotech, Gundam Wing, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Thundercats were all in the rotation. Anyway, she was awesome, great RPer, hilarious and eccentric personality.

Then she disappeared forever. (Or so I thought)

In that time, I met another girl, and she and I last for about two months at most I think. She was out there, too spacey and odd. Plus I thought she was being dishonest. We just ended up not talking anymore.

Then one day, months, if not even a year after the first girl had disappeared, I was in a "tavern/inn" chat room of the Rhydin (i'd be amazed if anyone else knew what I was talking about when I say Rhydin) and then out of no where, to my amazement, and utter disbelief, and shock, she logs in to the room. See, AOL has this nifty little feature that lets you see what chats your buddies are in, and will link you to them so you can join if the chat still has space open. She still had me on her buddy list, i removed her from mine months before hand. She bursts in and says...

"(insert old user name here) YOU NAUGHTY BOY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS FILTHY PLACE. ALL YOU MEN ARE ALIKE AND ONLY THINK ABOUT ONE THING AND I COME BACK TO FIND YOU IN A PLACE LIKE THIS TALKING TO SOME HUSSIES?!"

I about peed my pants irl from laughter and icl out of fear, extreme fear. She was better than me at fighting, I didn't want my but kicked that day. I made sure to make it clear my character was terrified to death and had him run up to a room and lock the door and baracade it. Apologies insued, and I tried to convince her I wasn't doing anything wrong. And I wasn't! I was just sitting their talking, having a drink.

She and I caught up that day, then continued on like she had never left so long ago. It was good to have things back to normal. But she didn't stay around for long, after she left again, I never saw her after that.

Many more came and left, as I had left AOL behind, and started using FK/Globetalkers and TuxedoMask/AnimeGlobe after I got highspeed internet from the cable company. ^_^ I've seen it all here, and let me say that Tuxie would have sold as a great soap opera back in the day. Ha ha ha.

Member -Rip- is on a distinguished road -Rip-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2006 04:32 PM
    Threads

um.. i cant remeber my first loive, but the first love i can remeber was with Corin TrueHeart XD we lasted a few weeks i think oO i cant remeber but it was great for however long it did last XD
    You can't catch me,can't catch me
    Can blind birds fly?They can't

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm..interesting, I know it SUCKED, but my next one AND most memorable one. lasted 5months[still love him, kinda] Carisle..carisle..carisle...*sighs* I gave him my heart, we went through SO much! Him getting banned, leaving, etc. But he vanished, forever. But, i'm hoping he'll return, someday, then i'll beat the poopoo outta him! JERK!! teehee...

And..LOL kishy!! omg..you poor guy..one of my rp bfs vanished "suicide in rl" then appeared when i was "kissing" his best friend >.> NOT good, but i was sure he'd died..i nearly screamed...My first RP place was A_U. So..yeah..but i've had ALOTTA rp relationships..Cuilion was..hottness, but caris..my fave.
    Last edited by Seldrima; 02-28-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Twilight Sunset «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†»'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

i havent had an rp love or any type of realationship. no idea why its feels kinda wierd when its over da internet. like in ur case it turned out to be a chick =/
    Awsome Siggy By sadie

I Would Like to start a family please pm me if you are interested ^^

I Finaly Started my Journal xD check it out i'll post stuff daily ^^

Break it
    I Would Never Sugest Any Thing Like This.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I remember my most significant RP Love. And I was truly emotionally attached to her spiritually, and I loved her personality, and how she cared so much about me. --sigh--

I'll never forget. Her real name was Sam. She went by Ravyn online. I mean, we were so close. We were together over a year. We talked on the phone regularly, and text each other. But then we just stopped talking, little by little. Not on purpose, we just had lives outside the net eventually. I think about her from time to time, and wonder what she is doing. I still have her home and cell numbers, but I'm too afraid to call or text her. v_v'''

I wish nothing but the best for her. =D

Junior Member Ravyn_Kishiro is on a distinguished road Ravyn_Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 12:37 AM
    Threads

The only romance i have had on-line has been with only one person. I tried to start a new rp with someone else and i kept comparing them to my first. No one has ever surpassed him in any way and no one ever will in my book.

For awhile we grew slightly apart and gradually stopped our rp. My old account was jacked and i couldn't get to my old archives with his email and other account names and i thought him lost forever in the cyber world. Not to mention my sister dropped my cell phone in the Gulf so i couldn't retreive his number or anything!

I haven't honestly ever rp'd since. I've made characters and started a few with some people but i never got far before i was bored and basically told them to go away. Ever since i've only used my Yahoo for talking to friends about how sucky the homework was from Algebra or how mean the substitute was.

But out of the blue i receive an email, offline, and an email on my MySpace from a name i know i've seen before. Then it hits! LI-SAMA! I literally was jumping up and down and esstatic all day long. And not to mention as soon as i signed on so did he! So i got to speak with him as well!

All i have to say now is thank you Seldrima for creating this thread and making him hunt me down ^-^ i really missed him.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aww its no problem hun^___^ CONGRATULATIONs, i hope my one rp love will return..then i'll kill him, then be all lovey dovey XD

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

my first rp love is Miyazaaki, im still goin out wit her, i dont know how long it will last though
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Member blackcat-meow is on a distinguished road blackcat-meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDragonX
    my first rp love is Miyazaaki, im still goin out wit her, i dont know how long it will last though
    aww i hope it last ok n_n

kite and daisuke n_n

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

lol yea same here

please click my egg

MIA konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:05 PM
    Somewhere in my dreams, breathless....in the warmth of the arms of the one I love
    Threads

I have never had an RP love. T_T
    <3<3<3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDragonX
    For your sake you better hope she doesn't see this! XD

Good luck man, hope you guys make it. Hope you have a very very long time of happiness like Ravyn and I. =D

Oh yeah, and I also wanna thank you (again probably), Seldy-chan. ^_^

Oh, and if you're one of the people wondering how she and I don't drive each other crazy by now, after like, years, lol, trust me, we do, but its half the fun. I don't think we actually ever fought. There was this one time that it was a grim situation.... but aside from that.... It was all good. Maybe its because we're both brutally honest.

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

a week ago and still stands today with (someone from af)
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

The Great One The Awsome will become famous soon enough The Awsome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

Hmmm... I don't got one. Anyone wanna be my first?!

Junior Member joesgetndown is on a distinguished road joesgetndown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 03:56 PM
    Threads

first rp love? haven't really thunked about it all that much...

Senior Member all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 03:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seldrima

um, what is a RP?
    :::. Set made by AngelicAssasin! <33 :::.

Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

rp stands for role playing

please click my egg

Junior Member Inuyasha_fan_4ever is on a distinguished road Inuyasha_fan_4ever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by konoha kate
    I have never had an RP love. T_T
    Me too!

Hello, My name is Jenny

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 05:47 PM
    Threads

hmmm...my first cyber love in rping.....hmm.....so hard to remember.....i forgot her name but she was sweet she was nice and i riped her head off and ate it ^_^ -shlurp- it was soo good (really im jking). but she was really cool ^_^ anyway im still looking for that special someone.....to rp with...

(p.s.)

(\_/)
    (^^)
    (> <)<----see this bunnie he loves 3 things depressed angel, food, and world domination so copy him into all of your messegaes and make his love come true ^_^.
    Last edited by Negi Springfield; 03-05-2006 at 10:55 PM.
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...t=kamuro02.jpg

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

LOL!!! i remember my first RP love online with my boyfriend which was funny. We had it for fun and if i remember a little, this was wut i remembered from that conversation.

me: -super pervs on his smexilicious-ness-
    him: <holds her hands and pushes her to the wall>
    me: ouch!!!! -kicks his balls!-
    him: wanna fight?! <starts fighting>
    me: -arose with perving power-
    him: omg i love you now!

LOL...im still laughing now! A fighting love <33

edit: me and my boyfriend werent online couple, we were going out irl.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 03-18-2006 at 12:52 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol Nice, One of my rp relationships, we became friends..ok thats a lie. We HATED each other!! He'd insult me at evry oppurtunity..i remember this off by heart XD

Him: You again? You must have no life..sad pathetic cow

Me: Screw you, i'm wating for my friend to appear

Him: You have friends? Shock horror. Seriously seldy, i'm ok unscrewed.

Me: Leave me alone jerk, why do you hate me so much??*Glares at him*

Him: Because you think you can have any guy you want, you're an evil vampire who deserves to realise life doesnt revolve around her thats why.*Eyes flicker*

Me: I don't believe that jerk, i'm happy like this, single so ha!If you hate me don't annoy me, okay?*sighs walking away from him*

Him: *Grabs her hand pinning her against the wall, his face a few centimetres from hers...*

lol ok no more..the rest was magical, but we'd insult each other at every oppurtuniy, i have a thing for guys who purposley ignore me*blush* unfortunatly we didnt last long, he decided to leave the site >.> AND we decided to be just friends, better that way xD No problemo Lilly hope EVERYTHING is cool <33

Oh and Negi....Wait you'll find her ^__^

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vampire Girl 75 is an unknown quantity at this point Vampire Girl 75's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2006 06:31 PM
    in my dark and lonely room in Puerto Rico
    Threads

well my first love have been Aries no Mu the saint saiya and he still my love.......well i'm Seras Victoria on Rp and a couple of months ago I met him and became bfs.........and a month and 1/2 ago we got married its good it's just on the internet but it's good I know almoust everything about the guy and where happy
    "In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation...amen"

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

umm sel what is a rp love?
    yes im sadly stupid and emotionless...owell
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A roleplay love is someone who you fall for online or love their character? Its like an online relationship, some people are able to detatch themselves from real and rp, unfortunatly i cannot.

For example if i loved you, you'd be my rp love, regarding you loved me bk <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information