AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: midori no hibi

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 12:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default midori no hibi

seiji sawamura is a high school student and a juvenile deliquent.his right hand known as the devil's right hand is notorious and is feared by everyone.but his fights with the boys scres women off.so you can imagine he has no girlfriend because all the girls are scared of him.there is one girl midori who has a crush on seiji.
    well one morning seiji wakes up to find that midori has become his right hand at first he is completely freaked out but later on he gets along with her and as time passes we see the gentler side of seiji too.it is such an unusual romance story but a very good one too
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 10:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

I think I've already posted in a Midori Days thread before >.<! Although, I think it was in the General Anime section. Guess, it won't hurt to post my thoughts on it again.

I really enjoyed Midori Days. I own the entire series, with the box set and the nifty T-shirt that comes with it. It was a really funny series, and had some awkward moments for a rated 13+ anime =D(nudity anyone?). The little gags were funny, and Midori had a nice cute voice, although she did have a stalker-ish personality to her. I really admire Ayase though, she's my favorite character in the series.

She is a real trooper, and if a girl tried that hard to win my heart, I'd be head over heels for her >.<!

All in all, I like Midori Days, and it didn't try to milk the anime romance pot with any real trivial episode, because each episode lead to some character development for the main characters.

Now if I can only find a Midori Hand puppet, then I'd be all set for my Seiji cosplay outfit...

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Sugar Flavah Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 05:46 PM
    Inside your head. Sometimes, your closet. Shhh.
    Threads

i love that anime, my friend bought me that dvd for me birthday ^^
    "Practice makes perfect...but no body is perfect...so why practice?"

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2007 12:23 AM
    Threads

I haven't seen the anime yet but I've read the Manga. <3<3<3 ^_________^

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Closed Thread

Thread Information