AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Age? and rage against me

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Age? and rage against me

i hope that no one else has this thread because i didnt look very hard to find it
    anyways to the point to post here just put your age and anything else you feel nessecary and if you are going to insult me make it a good one i dont want sad ones involving my "momma" or stupid crap like that
    so please post and leave an opinion
    the main reason is i want to be able to say what i want to and not keep it PG
    but your answers determine which way it goes so please get your friends to post here so i can get a good picture of the age range here
    and no this is not meant to blatantly challenge the admins its me trying to change things my way because im too much of a moron stupid to know how to talk to the admins directly
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

ah........ what? just put down your age. Yah do know that there is the little tool bar or our own home page that says our ages. just wanted to tell you. Ah well might as well 20.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

that sig is cool(mustve been expensive) and some people lie on that so hopefully ill get some truth on this
    and some put down to me always open to your opinions
    oh yeah i forgot to put mine
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

i hope that no one else has this thread because i didnt look very hard to find it
    Trust me, know one else would even dream of starting something like this.
    anyways to the point to post here just put your age and anything else you feel nessecary and if you are going to insult me make it a good one i dont want sad ones involving my "momma" or stupid crap like that
    I do not aprove of someone looking to get otehr users to participate and openly asking for people to flame
    the main reason is i want to be able to say what i want to and not keep it PG
    And I do my best when I am around as does the other moderators on this site to keep this PG. All users do not want things like this.
    and no this is not meant to blatantly challenge the admins its me trying to change things my way because im too much of a moron stupid to know how to talk to the admins directly
    Ever think of jsut instant messaging a Admin or using the personal message system here to ask things? Also ever think that perhaps the way you ask things determine the outcome?

You should be using the reputation comments you recieve as guidance to your topics and replies. It is not the Admins and Moderators hammering you into a negative number of reps. It is your fellow posters who do not aprove of what you ask or your comments. Use common sense and think out what you post and try to see if it is acceptable by all age groups and all people from all over the world.

Bean

Closed Thread

Thread Information