AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: princess tutu

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 12:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default princess tutu

i do not know if many people have seen the anime called princess tutu it is not that famous but it is really good.the story starts with the writer named drossemier after his death the story he was writing was left unfinished the prince and the raven in the story flew out into the real world in order to seal the raven he shattered his heart and sealed it but the pieces of his heart shattered all over the town bringing all the stories to life.meanwhile drossemier still writes his story from beyond the grave.ahiru a little girl actually a duck is turned into a girl to help the prince muthos she becomes a magical ballerine called tutu to bring his heart back to him.on the other hand a girl called rue turns into dark prince clare to unseal the raven.fakir a descendant of drossemier also vows to protect the prince.in the final battle it is all about whether muthos gets his heart back or not.but his pair as you think is not ahiru instead it is rue.it has veruy unexpected turns and is a great story with rich characters
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Senior Member anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 04:54 AM
    Threads

sounds good!!!! ^_^

♣♥My sweet big sister~ Hira why did you have to leave so early? ♥♣
    ♣♥and My sweet little sister~ Shaza I love you *Hugs*♥♣
    ^___________________^

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've read the manga, and it was kinda boring, but kinda good. I have yet to see the anime version. o_o;

美しい夢みる人

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 12:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I saw the Anime version on Anime Network. Soooooo bad. Then again, I'm hardly a fan of the genre.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Princess Of The World^-^ princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten_Project_2000
    I saw the Anime version on Anime Network. Soooooo bad. Then again, I'm hardly a fan of the genre.
    if u ask me that princess tutu is the best for me, because all the scene is made me cry its not really booring and i also like the story i want to watch it again and again(PLZ. DO ANY ONE GIVE ME THE SHOW!)

Closed Thread

Thread Information