AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • SDF

6 46.15%
  • Archangel

7 53.85%
Closed Thread

Thread: Sdf Vs. Archangel

Senior Member Seed of Destruction will become famous soon enough Seed of Destruction's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 08:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Canada: peaceful, alarming, warm, cold, HOME.
    Threads

Default Sdf Vs. Archangel

Who do you think will win?
    "Oma Kora su..... BANKAI."

Negima!

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 03:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

Not counting the mechs Archangel is much more manuverable and still has considerable firepower for its size. SDF-1 is big and has plenty small and big guns to take any foe on it's clumsy compared to Archangel.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 01:30 AM
    Threads

I would actually consider the SDF-1 to win this battle. While the Archangel may be only slightly more manuverable (The SDF-1 is actually quite fast and manuverable, it just doesn't show well in the dated animation. Some clips though, especially in Do You Remember Love, show it to have evasion manuveres as good as the Archangel's). And the SDF-1 packs MUCH more firepower compared to the Archangel, not only its main gun, but the 4 railguns, barrage after barrage of missiles and turrents.

But the Macross' biggest advantage is the Pinpoint Barrier system, which renders it far more resiliant to the Archangel.

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Don SGI
    I would actually consider the SDF-1 to win this battle. While the Archangel may be only slightly more manuverable (The SDF-1 is actually quite fast and manuverable, it just doesn't show well in the dated animation. Some clips though, especially in Do You Remember Love, show it to have evasion manuveres as good as the Archangel's). And the SDF-1 packs MUCH more firepower compared to the Archangel, not only its main gun, but the 4 railguns, barrage after barrage of missiles and turrents.

But the Macross' biggest advantage is the Pinpoint Barrier system, which renders it far more resiliant to the Archangel.
    Eh really? Is that from the series of Macross 7?

By the way. I refer the SDF-1 better.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Devastating Evil Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 12:13 PM
    Threads

Archangel the archangel's end the world
    sick sig done by Gandizzl

My Evil family:
    Has moved to my journal but here are the newest members to my family:
    evil twin sister twice removed: Macygrey224
    want to be a part of my evil family? pm me.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 04:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masaru Kusangi
    Eh really? Is that from the series of Macross 7?

By the way. I refer the SDF-1 better.
    No it's from macross, and it's movie do you remember love. I would comment but I don't even know what show the archangels from.
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 04-29-2006 at 01:30 PM.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:18 AM
    Threads

definatly SDF-1, its superior firepower and protection, with its good mobility makes its superior over Archangel, oh and DT, archangel is from Gundam Seed, unless its a different archangel

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 04:33 PM
    Threads

That figures, I avoid any gundam show made within the last ten years or so.

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 01:25 AM
    Threads

I think Archangel would win...

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 05:28 PM
    Excavating the Turn X for my own purposes
    Threads

I imagine that the people that vote for the Archange don't know what the Sdf-1 is.
    This is the SDF-1 Macross a 1210 meter transformable ship that has a main cannon that can erase the 345 meter Archange from existences in my opinion this ship is legendary.

The Macross technical Specifications:

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

"Why must we fight amongst each othe and further pollute the earth?'
    -Char Aznaple
    Visit my gallery at http://www.animegalleries.net/category/52645

You can't touch the Z Gundam

Senior Member [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 12:09 PM
    Threads

I say sdf!

I Love Kalie Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2008 08:31 PM
    Threads

come on with the archangels Lohengrin it could make anything into a pile of metal goo
    ...Driven by Demons...

...Denied by Angels...

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:18 AM
    Threads

if youve seen macross or robotech, you should know that SDF-1s main cannon can vaporise entire fleets in one shot, ive never seen lohengrin do that on GS

Closed Thread

Thread Information