AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: better couple

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • inu yasha & kikyo

3 27.27%
  • inu yasha & kagome

8 72.73%
  • inu yasha & the kelloggs tiger

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: kikyo & inuyasha or kagome & inuyasha

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2009 07:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default kikyo & inuyasha or kagome & inuyasha

who do u like better as a couple?

SDK lover 4ever
    family in my journal pm me if u wanna join

Senior Member nega_knives will become famous soon enough nega_knives's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

I would have to say Kikyo and inuyasha because the kellogs tiger doesn't live any more. I think.

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

I would have to say Kagome and Inuyasha, for one, I hate Kikyo, and Kagome is cuter ^^

Senior Member inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139 is infamous around these parts inuyasha21139's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 09:51 PM
    Threads

you can tell its kagome and inuyasha
    kyle gary azucenas

Senior Member Evok is on a distinguished road Evok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2006 10:09 AM
    Threads

i would've picked tony the tiger, but that would be sick and weird so i picked kagome.

Kikyo Fan! <3 I Love Kakashi is on a distinguished road I Love Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 03:54 PM
    Threads

InuYasha and Kagome end up together, but I like InuYasha and Kikyo.

Kikyo Fan!

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

id say kagome n inuyasha.

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

How many more threads must be made of this love triangle?!?!?! The search Bar is there for a reason not to be mean of anything But I have seen like 20 threads of these ppl and more of them means chaos is about to be among us >.<

But Kagome and Inuyasha make a good couple. Now if Kagome stop treating him like a dog(Though he is a dog demon but that doesn't mean he should be treated like a house pet!!) and take that darn dog and take that necklace from around Inuyasha's neck maybe then I might like her more but I hate Kikyo so I have to say Kagome cause I think she is alright.
    Last edited by Mushrambo; 01-31-2006 at 03:47 PM.

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

I would say its kagome and inuyasha
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Purely Priestess lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

i say kagome and inuyasha. They are so cute together, and they are always my number one favorite couple^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information