AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Blair Witch Project

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down The Blair Witch Project

I am currently researching into the deaths of the 3 young adults occuring in The Blair Witch Project. If anyone knows anything on it please inform me.
    I would be very greatfull.
    Thank You

~gothic tears

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

i think the movie was just fake. Some dude thought it would be cool for an idea of some kids being in a foest to find the blair witch.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The movie is fake for two reasons:
    1: Where did they find the footage? Some dude walked into the house and was like "Oh hey, here's a camera! I'll take it home and see if the footage is still good"

2: They made a sequel.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

The footage could be a hoax or it could be real. In today’s world it is very hard to find out what is staged or what is pure fact. And there could be a million reasons for their disappearance. All I hope is that it was fake, I am an open believer and witches have always worried me. But still an interesting study, try going onto some occult or paranormal websites, once you get through the many piles of crap you can find some hard (and disturbing) evidence, I believe, I just like facts with my beliefs.

There is no cowardice in faith
    There is no fear in conviction
    The man who has nothing can still have faith
    The truly wise are always afraid
    Doubt is a sign of weakness
    To question is to doubt
    Perseverance and silence are the highest virtues
    Excuses are the refuge of the weak
    Intolerance is a blessing
    Ignorance and Arrogance are a curse
    Life is a prison, death is a release
    A broad mind lacks focus
    Wisdom is the beginning of fear
    There is no such thing as innocence

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was also on the news about it being fake, if you did not know about it being fake then you need to catch up to times.The movie has been proven wrong for awhile now and was considerd a great scam, it is not true and was a lie.
    -TWM-

Senior Member YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 12:39 PM
    Threads

wow that movie suck hard, nevermind spending money to keep the camare from always doing a 360, man it sucked, and you need to ask it was fake?

Thanks keitaru-san for the sigg
    the ultimate reward is honor, not awards

at odds in the times of war

-yourshadow

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh well, even if it was fake, it caused a lot talk and media coverage whether it sucked or not, so really the whole thing is a success because nearly everyone knows what it is or what it’s about. I liked the film myself, very cleaver and much needed, I much prefer physiological thrillers like that and dark water unlike horror slashes like scream and devils rejects ugh. Also I would say even though this may have been proved fake, there are many unsolved mysteries out there and always will be, and I hope to solve one myself one day heh.

To question is to doubt
    A broad mind lacks focus

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

Yeah, thanks maybe I should put,
    Whinners And Complainers, Dont Respond!!!

(except for RichardE40k, cause that seems to be the only person actully kinda helping)
    I did NOT put this thread here for people to complain!!!!!

Even if they have supposedly "proven" it wrong, you obviously did'nt hear what the parents had to say. So go take your complaining else where, thank you.

( This comment does NOT refer to RichardE40k)

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Well...I say it was fake but what else could you possibly learn from a documentary movie that hasn't already been documented?...thats my question. (not complaining, just curious... >.> )
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

aah for god sake go check out the 100 greatest horror movie, you'll see what really going on, do a bit of research.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gothic tears
    I am currently researching into the deaths of the 3 young adults occuring in The Blair Witch Project. If anyone knows anything on it please inform me.
    I would be very greatfull.
    Thank You

~gothic tears
    What do you intend to do with this thread? Gain real information about the actors? Talk about a lame, 7 year old "Horror" film that only succeeded at all because of its marketing as a "documentary"? Insist that there exists an outside chance that the people in the movie really died inspite of them going on to more roles? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185937/

It was a movie, and not a very good one.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

-Shoves this topic up his nose and begins to whimper.-

I...'m.. so.. Scared...

Funniest movie I've seen that year, still it's funny and part two STILL has me rolling across the ground. = )

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

I don't know...I want the movie to be real, cause it would make it all the more exciting. I enjoyed the film. Whether it was false or not. It could be a hoax or real. We'll never know. O.O

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No. It's not real. The Actors go on to other roles. So... we know.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

B-Horror movie...Or one of the best comical films ever made?
    I don't know how to precive this movie... But i'll say the latter.

Dark Angel Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

my god.... that movie scared the crap out of me..... but you never know even though it was proven wrong, it can still happen. like maybe sometime in the future or something like that. you never know. its unlikely, but possible.

im scared of camping because of that stupid movie..... i have a bad sence of direction >_<
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wish people would stop posting if they don't believe it happened. And anyway the legend of the "Blair Witch" Goes back many years. I actually found out that there has been disappearances in the woods region, coincidence, No idea.

PS: Gothic Tears you should try the website http://maxpages.com/mapit/UK_ORGANISATIONS_3
    It lists organisations which hunt for the truth on occurrences like this and others.

To question is to doubt
    A broad mind lacks focus

~*+*==HëLLs Fïrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zodiak
    i think the movie was just fake. Some dude thought it would be cool for an idea of some kids being in a foest to find the blair witch.
    I have to agree it was completely fake..
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by RichardE40k
    I wish people would stop posting if they don't believe it happened.
    Have you ever heard of an opinion? As long as they are not harming anyone and they stay on the subject of the Blair Witch Project, then they are free to post what they want.

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated
    The movie is fake for two reasons:
    1: Where did they find the footage? Some dude walked into the house and was like "Oh hey, here's a camera! I'll take it home and see if the footage is still good"

2: They made a sequel.

i agree like i saw the first one and it sucked so bad it was really boring to and if it was really true they wouldnt make a sequel which probably didnt make it well in theatres if it got there at all

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes but the topic Redfield22 was information on the subject matter of the Blair Witch myth. Not weather the film sucked or not or whether it was fake or not, just places of information on the subject.

To question is to doubt
    A broad mind lacks focus

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

i saw the movie but wasent sure what to think at one side i say it's fake but on the other side.. actualy i was only sure blair witch 2 was fake.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardE40k
    Yes but the topic Redfield22 was information on the subject matter of the Blair Witch myth. Not weather the film sucked or not or whether it was fake or not, just places of information on the subject.

Yes. The person asked for information on the subject of Blair Witch Project.

I reply that The Blair Witch Project is totally, unequivocally fake. So any "information" on it would either be the guerrilla advertising that propelled the movie anyway or an internet meme. And therefore also fake.

So as something completely fake, I have delivered all applicable non-fictional information. If they want untrue information, I suggest www.Fanfiction.net.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Showgan Jin will become famous soon enough Showgan Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

it's fake... and i'm not complaining..

Dbz wars... what will happen next.....o.o

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

I think it's great the thread starter asks the question, them gets pissed when people say it never happened and was a lousy movie and then yells at everyone. It didn't happen I'm sure you will cope eventually. For the record the blair with project is a hunk of garbage no direction to speak of, no musical score, lame plot, bad actors, no ending, and it was clear to anyone with half a brain it was fake.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information