AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Who do you like best out of Cowboy Bebop??

Member Chun Shu will become famous soon enough Chun Shu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 01:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I like Spike best! ^_^ hes funny & hot
    ~Chun Shu - The world is full of surprises, you never know whats going to come next~
    My appetite for Love is now my Hunger Pain~
    ~Life seems like a dream~
    ~You seem like a figure of my imagination because your so incredible and unbelievable, *sigh*~
    ~I want my first kiss to be shared with someone I truely love~
    ~sigh, love is precious -.-~
    ~!~ Tomorrow's not promised today ~!~

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    Threads

I loooove Ed and Faye. :3
    Ed's just awesome and Faye has spunk! >:3 lol

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

Faye, because my man-senses say so. XD
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

spike and edward are the best characters on the show i think.
    spike is just a total badass (hope I can say that) and edward is just very funny, lol
    Are you Experienced?

Member silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:10 PM
    in that place with a roof, walls, and a tv.
    Threads

Faye is my favorite character because she makes me feel all funny inside. So either she's teh hawtness.. or I have gas.. hmmm, maybe both.
    Shop smart.. shop s-mart! Especially if you want classic anime and random crap. (I ain't s-mart.. but it'll do. lol. Rock Bands Unlimited! Online Shopping, music, anime, and more!

Junior Member Abeko will become famous soon enough Abeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2007 10:22 AM
    Threads

Mr. Spike... He is quite awesome, yes..
    ~Abeko~

Member the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 01:09 PM
    Threads

Spike - definately like the classic cool character.
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Senior Member ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Gir Ramen Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 05:06 PM
    Threads

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THE VERY SEXY FAYE VALENTINE..SHES SEXY..AND SUCH A BAD ***..I LOVE HER

Member Foofi is a jewel in the rough Foofi is a jewel in the rough Foofi is a jewel in the rough Foofi is a jewel in the rough Foofi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2010 07:05 AM
    Threads

I likes

Jet Black.

He's just special.

: D

Great Lord Master Kevin made this cutely sig.
    Spread the goodness on this bread-like universe!
    Much imploding.
    [Apathy is no longer accessible, so thus she is m.i.a,
    until I remember the password.
    For now, Foofi shall entertain youse people.]

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    Threads

Default idk.....

i would say Valentine `cuz i think she's the coolest
    Always remember....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

I like Spike, he's soo cool -swoons- lol, i'm not a fangirl but he is pretty cool

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    Threads

Well......my vote is in.

Faye Valentine, mostly because of her Tiefling like nature, she has some real depth once you get to know more about her, and while all of the characters have it, she carries her own weight as from being from a different time.

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

Edward,,,,she is the smartest with Ein, also when Edward has a goall in mind she follows it till it is done...just like the episode where she played chess nonstopping for a whole week...that is DETERMINATION...I love her.

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

Spike, he is funny and Ed, she is crazy.... lol

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

Member Kiran will become famous soon enough Kiran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 10:22 PM
    Threads

Spike - he's such a cutie (i have him as my wallpaper!) and i love his personality, sometimes he's funny, then times he's serious.
    andd
    Edward - She made me laugh every episode!

-- but to see a rainbow, you gotta get through the rain.

The Local Town Boob RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2011 04:18 AM
    Threads

hmm...Faye and Faye and Spike thy're awsome =P
    [[This PANDA loves Cookies]]
    Ha! I am back to Green. I shall never steal Again ._.
    For the time being :3

The Legendary Steve Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2007 12:54 PM
    Threads

I would say Spike of course, he can kick some serious butt with his jeet kun do.

[ava and sig set by shougo]

Member Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 09:55 AM
    Threads

Jet for sure
    I'm just like him in looks an personality its kind of weird but fairly accurate.
    I wonder if the shows creaters were stalking me creepy.
    A clever man who taught his flesh the way of steel, this lasting man of resolve and will.

Senior Member Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 02:03 AM
    Threads

Faye and spike

Junior Member Carnage517 is on a distinguished road Carnage517's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 09:17 AM
    Threads

Faye and Ed
    Last edited by Carnage517; 07-25-2007 at 07:07 AM.
    "There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet"-Schwarzwald

Banned Forum / Chat Vampire Demetrius has a spectacular aura about Vampire Demetrius has a spectacular aura about Vampire Demetrius has a spectacular aura about Vampire Demetrius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 10:57 PM
    Threads

I have to go with Jet, he is a pretty cool guy but sometimes can be uptight but he has his moments like Faye and Spike

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

ed and ien!!!!!!! the best rag tag team eveh!!! ien and ed are super smart and peole know that ed is but not ein.......i luv him sho much hehhehhe corgi!!!!
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Junior Member SailorDarkHeart is on a distinguished road SailorDarkHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2007 08:25 PM
    Threads

Wink

well seeing as I am a bit like them fai and ed

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ed is my favorite. And then Ein.

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Viscous...coz i like his pet birdie and he's cool too... XD

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information