AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's Your Favourite Bleach Character?

Voters
355. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurosaki Ichigo

83 23.38%
  • Kuchiki Rukia

56 15.77%
  • Ishida Ametatsu/Uryuu Kun

25 7.04%
  • Orihime Inoue

24 6.76%
  • Sado Yasutora/Chad

16 4.51%
  • Urahara Tessai

38 10.70%
  • Abarai Renji

36 10.14%
  • Kusajika Yachiru

8 2.25%
  • Ichimaru Gin

21 5.92%
  • Kuchiki Byakuya

48 13.52%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Your Favourite Bleach Character & Why

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I like both Rukia and Ishida.

Rukia because...well, because she's her (sorry if it's wrong grammar...I can't think straight at the moment). Cool but cute...it's especially funny the way she draws...hehehah!

And Ishida because he's also cool but loveable. Teehee, imagine a cool-aura, dangerous-looking guy who sews...it's amusing! This, I think, is the first time I've encountered such a character.

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Senior Member WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:20 AM
    Threads

Well, Zaraki Kenpachi wasn't there, so I voted for his lieutenant, Yachiru. She seems exactly like the type of person to have a hidden power (I'm sure she didn't get to that spot because 'Ken-chan' is powerful), and I love the nicknames she gives to people (Big-boobies for Orihime)
    “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.” –Bertrand Russell

Thanks to Chimes for the Avatar

Member Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2007 08:33 PM
    Threads

hmm let's see...
    ~Rukia Kuchiki(She's funny, she has a good personnality, and let's say it, she's cute xD.)
    ~Ichigo Kurosaki(He is a great caracther too. He is strong, protective and... short tempered... -_-`` but I still like him!)
    ~Hitsugaya Toshiro(xD woo go boy genius!)
    ~Yoruichi Shihouin(damn hot and powerful)
    ~Orihime Inoue(airhead, I just like that kind of person xD)
    ~Uryuu Ishida(Intelligent, cool... and funny when in the soul society. In the room with Orihime when they are changing xD)
    ~Kaien Shiba(Even if he's dead, is personnality and look is pretty much like Ichigo's)
    ~Ulquioria(He's a cool caracther too. I wanna see his real strenght... *-*)
    ~Yachiru(Cute little pinky haired lieutenant... what do you need more?)

Finally I voted Rukia because she's a caracther I'm very attached to.
    Everyone.Is.A.Puppet.Destiny.Controls.You >Edward Madison A.K.A Kimuro Asuna<

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

Cool

Rukia rocks cause with out her Ichigo would'nt be so great.
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by threekings View Post
    Rukia rocks cause with out her Ichigo would'nt be so great.
    I love Rukia, but what do you mean by that? If you meant that Ichigo wouldn't have shinigami powers without her, you're terribly mistaken.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Member Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2007 08:33 PM
    Threads

yup cause they said it in the manga (humm In the anime too now that I think of it...) cause

Ichigo's dad is a Shinigami
    Everyone.Is.A.Puppet.Destiny.Controls.You >Edward Madison A.K.A Kimuro Asuna<

Space Dreaming Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2014 12:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infinite Rave

Ichimaru Gin

cause I love his cute smile

=3
    "I tried tell all my friends when I was a kid that I had powers,
    and nobody wanted to believe me."
    Scott ♥

Senior Member Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

1. Urahara...he is like me (i mean character like, not the whole soul
    reaper/scientist thing^^)
    2. Ishida and Byakuya because they talk no crap.
    3. Ichigo...that guy can wear anything^^
    4. Chad for his thumbs up sign (i start laughin everytime he does it)
    5. Matsumoto and Inoue...you know why lol

WaKe Up AnGel! Misha_San is on a distinguished road Misha_San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 06:30 PM
    Threads

My favorite characters are Rukia and Hanatarou <33

Roy Mustang is <333
    ♥♥
    ♥♥
    When prayers turn into promises,
    not even fate can stand in their way.
    We held the light of hope in our hearts,
    and achieved the impossible.
    Now we live on, to greet a new dawn

I heart Sokka <3

Junior Member konnichiwa is on a distinguished road konnichiwa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 02:13 AM
    Threads

i like renji the best of those but still there were not my favorite character cuz mine is hitsugaya toushiro but renji is second cuz he has lovely sword and he just so nice...

Junior Member orihime9182 is on a distinguished road orihime9182's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 08:28 PM
    Threads

Orihime Inoue is awesome =D

Member Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 07:51 AM
    Threads

I say ichigo he is brave and always want to protect his friends

Made by KoD

Made by nespa~~~family is in blog

Junior Member Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 03:43 PM
    Threads

i like Urahara just because he is funny, and mean to ichigo

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 08:18 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

...Wow. How did Zaraki Kenpachi not make that list? I refuse to vote in any poll not representing Zaraki Kenpachi properly (consider this a vote for Zaraki Kenpachi).

Senior Member shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 06:04 PM
    Threads

chad cuz he's funny even though he doesnt try to be funny and he's super strong
    http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5...had01395hg.jpg

Junior Member Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy is infamous around these parts Heero-Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2007 12:31 AM
    Threads

My vote is for Ichigo. He kicks butt. =\
    [IMG]file:///C:/Hayden/gundam/ew3-331.jpg[/IMG]

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

I chose Ichimaru Gin.

He's loyal, full of mysteries and will fight for the one he admires. Besides, he's smile is so cute *especially when he's a chibi...*

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Junior Member Moraena is on a distinguished road Moraena's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 09:10 PM
    Threads

I love Urahara, I actually have a hat like his, but Ichigo is just the best. He's half hollow, that's cool dude!

Actually... I have to say I love Ulquiorra and Grimmjow.
    Last edited by Moraena; 04-01-2007 at 02:41 AM.

Junior Member EpiQ is infamous around these parts EpiQ is infamous around these parts EpiQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 06:35 PM
    Threads

I think Kusajika owns, innocent and fruggin FAST! and cute.

-EpiQ
    Coming soon

Junior Member Jonerick is on a distinguished road Jonerick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PM me

Urahara has so much character to him. Plus he is freakin' smart like me! Plus he is the one that makes me laugh the most next to Inoue (she's so stupid sometimes).

Member Mechanized Nightmare is on a distinguished road Mechanized Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2007 12:09 PM
    Threads

Uh, I've several that I can't just pick apart to pick only one o.0

-Uruhara
    -Zaraki
    -Renji
    -Rukia
    -Ikkaku

Junior Member ~*Itachi*~ can only hope to improve ~*Itachi*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2007 03:25 PM
    Threads

I like Ichigo in hollow form I mean that guy is just crazy and strong. Whats not too like about him

Thank you nespa for this great sig

Junior Member Zero Bullets is on a distinguished road Zero Bullets's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 01:52 PM
    Threads

I vote for Kon....oh wait hes not on the list.....Ichigo then I guess .

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

May favorites (that weren't mentioned in the poll):

- Zaraki Kenpachi: because he rocks!
    - Yamada Hanataro: he's so sweet and brave
    - Shiba Kuukaku: come on, she's great!
    - Yumichika Ayasegawa: I don't know, he makes me laugh?

But, if I have to pick just one: Zaraki!
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

My ultimate favorite is RENJI! YAY! He is so flippin' cool and and he doesn't give up. Plus, he can be very awkward and I love that. Here's my list!

1. Abarai Renji
    2. Hitsugaya Toshiro
    3. Zaraki Kenpachi
    4. Grimmjow Jaggerjack/Jaguarjack
    5. Urahara Kisuke

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information