AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's better Sub Zero or Scorpion

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sub Zero

19 76.00%
  • Scorpion

6 24.00%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sub Zero or Scorpion

Senior Member Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow Sub Zero or Scorpion

Mostly everytime I hear about a Mortal Kombat game, I hear about Sub Zero and Scorpion. So let's get this straight. Who do you like better?

Ibuki the Femin Fatale.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I didn't really play much after MKII but I used to love using Scorpion. The teleportation move was sweet and my favorite move in the game was when he speared you and pulled you in and yells "Come here!!!" or "Get over here!!!". And the fatality was cool.
    That said, I choose Sub Zero. He was just the best character. He could freeze you during the game and the slide was unstoppable if timed right. Plus he ripped peoples heads off leaving the spine dangling. Come on now. You can't beat that.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Scopion or Sub Zero? -brain crashes due to inability to decide-

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

General Grievous of course.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    You mean the cyborg with asthma? LOL.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Senior Member anime_boy is on a distinguished road anime_boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2006 07:14 PM
    Threads

I like Sub Zero because he could freeze people.

-Brown Eyed Beauty- Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2006 02:43 PM
    Threads

Both Scorpion & Sub-Zero are great. Those 2 are my favorite characters of MK. But I would go for Scorpion; that teleportation, that skull-monster he has in his hand that pulls you over, & those quotes! lol

Senior Member Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:49 AM
    Threads

In edition to all of your comments, I would have to say Sub Zero. He wears blue, and he can freeze people right wear they stand. I just love that Ice Clone move. Don't get me wrong, Scorpion is good too, but I don't think he's better than Sub Zero.

Ibuki the Femin Fatale.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Killed faster than you can say, "LAME!" Don't get me wrong, he was a cool guy, but his death was really rushed in the movie. Cartoon Grievous was kick ***.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    You mean the cyborg with asthma? LOL.
    Because Mace Windu crushed his chest in the cartoon.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation snoop dogg is infamous around these parts snoop dogg's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2006 03:08 PM
    Threads

sub zero would win if they both fought with each other because they are strong but sub zero is better dont you think

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Uh, What the? Where is human smoke? Human smoke OWNS both Scorpion, AND SUB-ZERO!!

Member White_fire is on a distinguished road White_fire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 02:15 PM
    Threads

i say sub zero

Senior Member life_giver is an unknown quantity at this point life_giver's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 05:23 PM
    Threads

sub-zero
    Death is the finish line most people are trying to find the most exciting way to get there

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    Killed faster than you can say, "LAME!" Don't get me wrong, he was a cool guy, but his death was really rushed in the movie. Cartoon Grievous was kick ***.

Because Mace Windu crushed his chest in the cartoon.
    Yeah Grievous died a lot faster than I would have liked, but still he did a lot better than boba who get killed by a half blind han solo. The death that really urked me was count dooku died within the first ten minutes of the movie, FOUL! At least it was a great fight and a cool death.

Senior Member nega_knives will become famous soon enough nega_knives's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

scorpion because he rules in mortal kombat yeah he rules.

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

i like both of them they both rules

Senior Member Angeleon1 is on a distinguished road Angeleon1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

I don't know...They're both pretty good...
    There is no thought of the day, because today there is no thought!!!!!

Senior Member Evok is on a distinguished road Evok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2006 10:09 AM
    Threads

I like Subzero. He could freeze people and his fatalities are cool.

Reality Alchemist Shinji_Takada has a spectacular aura about Shinji_Takada has a spectacular aura about Shinji_Takada's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2006 03:39 PM
    Threads

Subzero reason right above this post.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

*thinks...thinks harder...thinkas so hard steam comes out of her ears* nope can't decide.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Krsnik
    Uh, What the? Where is human smoke? Human smoke OWNS both Scorpion, AND SUB-ZERO!!
    \

Adding Smoke would start a whole new debate. Then people would start asking "What about Reptile?", then someone would say "What about Noob Saibot?". Too many ninjas to deal with. Let's just stick with the original 2 for now.

He pwns your souls!!!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah Grievous died a lot faster than I would have liked, but still he did a lot better than boba who get killed by a half blind han solo.
    Boba got out of the Sarlacc Pit, Dengar helped him. This came right from the mouth of Lucas in the 2004 edition DVD of Return of the Jedi. Lucas intended him to die in the Sarlacc, but changed his mind. He was also thinking about adding a scene showing fett's escape as fan service.The expanded universe has Boba making cameo's in several books. He was in a few games that took place after episode 6 as well (Shadows of the Empire and Jedi Knights-Jedi Academy come to mind)

As for the Mortal Kombat question...Scorpion, I lost respect for sub-zero after he started cos-playing as Shredder from the Ninja Turtles.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Which leads to a bigger question, how many times will the developers color swap a charcater and still expect gamers to care?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As many times as necessary. Remember, recycling saves the planet.

He pwns your souls!!!

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Which leads to a bigger question, how many times will the developers color swap a charcater and still expect gamers to care?
    Forever. But speaking of Star Wars deaths, what about Jango? He hardly put up a fight. Pity.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Closed Thread

Thread Information