AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Which game do you think refers to life?

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 10:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool Which game do you think refers to life?

It could be any game.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Total Liar Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 05:15 AM
    Threads

i guess The Sims is the only real game... but then again any simulator 'tries' to simulate real life such as: Roller Coaster Tycoon, SimCity etc.
    To live and die by the command of one who wishes it... That is the way of a Knight... To slay, maim and destroy all those who oppose you... That is the way of a Dark Knight...

Sugar Flavah Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 05:46 PM
    Inside your head. Sometimes, your closet. Shhh.
    Threads

yeah, what she said, and then there's are games out there that has like crime scenes and such...>.< but i forgot the names...lol
    "Practice makes perfect...but no body is perfect...so why practice?"

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 06:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi-chan
    yeah, what she said, and then there's are games out there that has like crime scenes and such...>.< but i forgot the names...lol
    That is probably CSI.
    I live in Switzerland!

Junior Member Black Outlaw is on a distinguished road Black Outlaw's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 02:34 PM
    Threads

closest to life... Gran Turismo (even tho i dont think you can get a 1800 hp Escudo that does actually go to 500 mph <_< )
    You can mess with me if you want... there's no guarantee you'll survive thou

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 08:44 PM
    Threads

Chess... well there is a video game of it ^^; but why I chose it is because your actions can result in consequences, may not be instant may take a period of time but everything you do affects something in one way or another, much like life.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

The person in your mind ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2006 10:34 AM
    Threads

The Sims

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 10:13 AM
    Threads

I'd Say Digital Devil Saga. You'd have to play both games 1 and 2 to understand. Humanity brings upon the Earth's destruction, But humanity can also save it from themselfs. I think in realities long run...it will end up like said game.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

America's Army. It IS the official army game. And the "real army experiance" theme backs this one up.

Closed Thread

Thread Information