AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i feel horrible...

To the batcave, Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2007 01:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow i feel horrible...

i feel horrible....im torn between two people...i dont kow who my real freinds are...everyone is turning against me! no1 will help me or comfort me.....its not fair! i didnt do anything to them and then they go msking me look bad stealing my stuff and making people hate me! i just dont understand!!!!

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

want a tip? lose those people . they are idiots that do no apriciate you for who you are and take you for granted. the same happend to me in elementry after that i was scared of people my own age for two years because i thought i did something wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

I've been in the same situation before
    Stay away as far as possable from them till they all cool down and make some new friends if possable during the time being
    It can be quite the experience

To the batcave, Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks guys *sniff* i feel better....u probably are right...ill make u guys a siggy just for being nice! ok? *sniff*

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Suicide Hotline..Plz hold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 07:31 PM
    Threads

.........i don't feel sorry for you cuz that's part of life.
    You make friends and then forget them, or someday they will stab you in the back with a spork or somethin

what i'm saying is that if you still want to be friends with them, your
    going to have to do somthing about it.
    but if you don't what to be friends with them forget them, and why would you be typing this!

To make this shorter

:still want to be friends, tell them that your sorry, if you didn't do anything still say sorry

: Don't want them to be your friends anymore. FORGET THEM

>.<

Member DragonGlory will become famous soon enough DragonGlory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 07:35 AM
    Threads

well what did they do to you??
    [{my wonderful sis: Rikkiu }] [{my adopted neice moshimoshi:}]

Senior Member Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:49 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Look, here's the deal. In my opinion you should forget about both of them people. If it's gonna cause that much drama, then you don't need them. As time rolls by, you'll make the right decision, and then you'll be happy again. He's some advice, don't try to befriend alot of people. Also if you have a feeling that something is gonna go wrong, then end it right then and there.

Ibuki the Femin Fatale.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

they stole my account and made ppl hate meh!!i usted to have an account with like lots of posts!!

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thnaks for the advice...i feel better

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

yeah, it's life. Deal with it. It's happened to me, but what i've noticed is that it never happens for no reason. you probably did something to offend them without knowing. It happens.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 03:05 PM
    in a magical faerie land! full of joy and joyfulness!
    Threads

Thats sad i am really sorry. You shouldnt be there friends ever agian and also dont do that to them cuz more people will hate you.
    .:BeautifullyXBroken:.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

...You're crying because they stole your account...online... That's... Oh, wait...you're 12. That explains it.

Look, as someone who's a decade older than you, here's some advice:
    None of what you are crying about matters. At all.

So they hijacked your username, so what? Post count isn't everything. Is it the rupees? You want those? I've got tons of them in the bank you can have because I don't really use them.

These people don't matter. You're going to grow up and realize that someday. Know why they don't matter? Because chances are you won't ever talk to them again after you graduate high school. Or...middle school, perhaps, for you. Right now you know them and they are friends out of necessity more than anything. They're there...you work with what you have. But eventually, they'll be replaced by a new group of people. And, you'll work with what you have then, too.

Very few friends are lasting. And those are the ones that DON'T hurt you. The ones that do aren't worth your time or tears. The sooner you learn this, the better.

I talk to one person I went to high school with. One. I had a rather large group of friends. When I was your age we did that whole exchanging best friend necklaces thing. But I don't talk to any of them anymore. I don't care enough to. They don't matter to me. I have new friends now, but I probably won't talk to most of them after I move in a couple of years. It's just how life is. Friends aren't forever, they're temporary.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Junior Member ~Nina~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Nina~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2006 04:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nespa
    want a tip? lose those people . they are idiots that do no apriciate you for who you are and take you for granted. the same happend to me in elementry after that i was scared of people my own age for two years because i thought i did something wrong.
    I'm with you my friend! I say just tell them to get lost and find someone new! and if that don't work well..there is always being a lone wolf or a wandering person (I'm those and I have many ppl who like me)

It's cute you think I'm listening!

~Signature By Nespa~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks for tht....i guess ur right..i shouldnt bother..

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Junior Member badkarama13 will become famous soon enough badkarama13 will become famous soon enough badkarama13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2006 08:14 PM
    Threads

Remember that all living being have feelings. Explain this to your friends. Explain the pain you feel. If they are your true friends than they would understand. You shouldn't around people who will never listen to you. Your true friends will. Other than that, try and look at it their point of view. People are hurting other people because they were hurt in the first place, they wanted other people to feel their pain. So they hurt people.

Thanks Rikkiu58505

Member Kawaii ~ is on a distinguished road Kawaii ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2006 10:12 AM
    Threads

Wink

That's so sad .. I hope you will be alright, and do your best!
    A hug from me!

Fantastic sig made by Nespa!
    She is sutch a great person!
    I'm so happy! ~

Umm... I wish i could have one more signature, they are all so cute ^^
    But i can't make them...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^ thanks for the hug!!!^^ me happy now

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Member Kawaii ~ is on a distinguished road Kawaii ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2006 10:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aYaMe5967~^_^~
    ^^ thanks for the hug!!!^^ me happy now
    Waa! i'm happy too! ^^

Fantastic sig made by Nespa!
    She is sutch a great person!
    I'm so happy! ~

Umm... I wish i could have one more signature, they are all so cute ^^
    But i can't make them...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^lol this will cheer u up even mowe!!!http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/french.php

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Besides, you have friends like me to help you out. If you have any problems, do contact me ny pming me. ^_^ I would be glad to help you....and don't worry I'm your friend.^-^
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

Tell me their user name and your old one so I can go hunt them down XD Just kidding! What I REALLY meant to say was... Just ditch them. If they obviously do this to you now, who knows what the heck you're gonna do to you later. I agree with badkarama13 though. ^_^ Hang in there!
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

Even I have enough sense to value my true friends... honestly i can't help but feel bad for you... it's as if your friends are using you. honestly i go with everyone else. i would kick their butts out of your life *Excuse my wording* but it's true someone who betrays you just for the of their standing of the popularity scale... honestly i don't think their worth your time... what you need is someone who will truly appreciate you for who you are... like i said i have enough sense to value my friends ^_^

hey i got an idea... why don't we be friends... I can say from experience that taking advantage of people for popularity is not one of my strong points ^_^'
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aYaMe5967~^_^~
    i feel horrible....im torn between two people...i dont kow who my real freinds are...everyone is turning against me! no1 will help me or comfort me.....its not fair! i didnt do anything to them and then they go msking me look bad stealing my stuff and making people hate me! i just dont understand!!!!
    Awww, someone's whining about their 'oh-so-miserable' life. *Pats back comfortingly* Don't you worry, dearie. Someone out there definitely has a worser life than you, that you can be sure of.

...And luv...

Life is never fair. =/

So if your friends are crap, then it means you did something wrong. Oh, don't give me the "I don't understand what I did" crud. You must've done something to aggravate them to the point of leaving you behind and alienating you. Did you know, you and I have the same problem? *Scowls* Everyone who turns on you has a damn good reason, trust me. I may be somewhat of a loner now, but... At least I know that someone out there has the same problems as me.
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Easy come, easy go. Or hard come, easy go. or easy come, hard go. or hard come, hard go.

you know?

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Your misery is so sad. Sad and depressing. So much, in fact, that I could care less. Your whining makes me crave pancakes. I love pancakes.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Closed Thread

Thread Information