AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: villains that should have survived

Member Gaara the wicked is on a distinguished road Gaara the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 07:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default villains that should have survived

yo i was pissed about bankotsu and the homunculi. Bankotsu was just to cool and the homunculi were really cool. i like villains do you? if so leave the name of your favorite and why.
    i need a reputation. and someone help me find my pants.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

I really think that haku from naruto should have lived.
    He was so depressing and had a sad story to the very end...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Homura from Saiyuki.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani
    I really think that haku from naruto should have lived.
    He was so depressing and had a sad story to the very end...
    I agree here. Haku was a good one.
    I wonder how many Sephiroth votes we'll see.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

yeah haku should have lived because he was mislead if you ask me and he was farely honorable

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Band of Seven should have lived. Y'know, bring something new to Inuyasha. But no, they had to die.

Scar should have lived. It was sad when he died, especially after he admitted he loved the woman Lust was created from. Real sad.

I say Bunji Kugasheira(Gungrave) and Bear Walker(also Gungrave) should have lived. They were the only superiors who didn't go insane. I wanted them to live.

I'll think of more later.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Bankotsu and Jakotsu from the Shichinintai in Inuyasha, Greed and maybe Lust from FMA, Char Aznable from Gundam, Cell from DBZ, Vegeta from DBZ (the bad guy died, being replaced by a useless moron), and Sensui from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Junior Member -Cloud Strife- has much to be proud of -Cloud Strife- has much to be proud of -Cloud Strife- has much to be proud of -Cloud Strife- has much to be proud of -Cloud Strife- has much to be proud of -Cloud Strife- has much to be proud of -Cloud Strife- has much to be proud of -Cloud Strife- has much to be proud of -Cloud Strife- has much to be proud of -Cloud Strife- has much to be proud of -Cloud Strife-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2006 01:20 PM
    Threads

hmm... Haku and Zabuza should have lived longer than to die early in the series. i mean, they were the best bad guys in the beginning..and they had to die early. now, the badguys in naruto r weird..except for Itachi. i bet, the series would have been better if Haku and Zabuza really lived longer.

Senior Member nega_knives will become famous soon enough nega_knives's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

I think sephiroth from final fantasy should have lived and i think zabuza should have lived.

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

Zidane from FFIX is one of my favs cause he is sleathy ( which like every villian is, lol) and he is aware of everything and protective

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Vicious from Cowboy Bebop.
    Legato from Trigun. (He needs to die a better way. o.o)
    Beast Boy (I couldn't figure out his name) from Trigun.
    Char from Mobile Suit Gundam.
    Haku from Naruto.
    Trieze from Gundam Wing. (I would loved to have seen him in Endless Waltz in place of some kid)
    Nataku from X. (v.v He was so cool, then they just break him apart and fuse him with Fuuma. ?.?)

--souless

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by souless cowboy
    Vicious from Cowboy Bebop. --souless
    yeah ... they both should have lived

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

~Ansem 's Queen...~ Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 09:25 AM
    Threads

Haku and Zabuza.

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara the wicked
    yo i was pissed about bankotsu and the homunculi. Bankotsu was just to cool and the homunculi were really cool. i like villains do you? if so leave the name of your favorite and why.
    well...they were dead to begin with so...what are you gonna do? but yeah...it was depressing when they died...AGAIN! the shichinintai were probably the greatest villains in inuyasha (well, them and hakudoushi). i was also upset when mikagi/aki from ceres died...because i LOVE mikagi...but he was dead to begin with too!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I definately agree with the sentiments above in regard to the death of Char Aznable. He is without a doubt one of the greatest villains in all of anime.

But here's my list of anime villains who shouldn't have died.
    Paptimus Scirooco (Zeta Gundam)
    Haman Karn (Zeta Gundam/Gundam ZZ)
    Tsuchiya Ruka (Utena)
    Antoine Louis de Saint Just (okay so he DID die in real life)(Rose of Versailles)
    Mariko (Elfen Lied)
    Dwight Greenhill (Legend of Galactic Heroes)
    Kamijin & Laplamiz (Macross)/Khyron & Azonia (Robotech)
    Shishio Makoto (He was CHEATED)(Ruroni Kenshin)
    Norris Packard (Gundam: The 08th MS Team)

Member Someguy0715 is on a distinguished road Someguy0715's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2006 08:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nega_knives
    I think sephiroth from final fantasy should have lived and i think zabuza should have lived.
    I agree with u, Sephiroth should of lived longer, yea i know he did really bad by killing Aeris but gosh give the guy a break, he went psycho after he read all those freaking books ><

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

I wish darth Tyranus had just died later in ep.3 I know he had to die but later would have been better. But he did get one hell of a final fight. For the most part though I'm satisfied by a lot of main villians deaths. They may be great characters but if the stroy calls for them to die it must be so.

Junior Member Yumi Takeshi is on a distinguished road Yumi Takeshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 04:36 AM
    Threads

I think I would have to go with Sephiroth. He is the best villian, He should have lived instead of been killed by Cloud. Sephiroth - Sama is really the best Final Fantasy character from Tactics, to Seven.
    ˚° ¥uмі Тαкєѕђі.. °˚

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
    »~:¤.·º`·. ₣ояєvєя Đяєαміиg.·´º·.¤:~«
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

Junior Member ~*Goddess_of_Love*~ can only hope to improve ~*Goddess_of_Love*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2006 08:56 AM
    Threads

haku from naruto.
    sepheroth from ff.
    sloth from fma. (cuz everyone says i act like her.)
    greed. (cuz he waz funny, and i always hoped i would see him have a hangover) FMA
    wrath from fma.
    well all the humunculi should have lived.they were really sweet, and they all had there own storys i cried when all of them died. ezpeshly sloth cuz everyone said she would be me. but she had a sad story behind her and the way wrath cried so much i couldnt help but feel sorry for them u kno? and haku just die to early in naruto........ and sepheroth (aka stefie) waz really cool. he was my fav ff charecter.
    hail me im a love goddess! be nice to me and you might find your true love soon..!

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Zabuza from naruto.
    Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist.
    That snake girl from Fullmetal alchemist. The one loyal to Greed.
    Greed. He wasn't really evil though. But he was supposed to look like one.

Thanks to Wonderwice

Member Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary has a little shameless behaviour in the past Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 01:51 PM
    Threads

HAO ASAKURA!!! But does anyone knowsif he's dead or not? Im really not sure, but I supose he is T.T how unfair but I still like him even when he is the grave

Junior Member Sora100% is on a distinguished road Sora100%'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 01:00 AM
    Threads

I think half the people that all of you have mentioned should have lived,
    yeah was depressed when Haku died and did they have to bring Sephiroth
    back that evil, the way I saw it was that he came to his senses at the end.
    And I don't think Haku was mislead I just think he nowhere else to turn
    to and plus Zabuza wasn't as hard on him like he said he's be.
    Kadaj-Boku ni suzui te

Closed Thread

Thread Information