AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here like Metal Gear Solid?

has been eaten by J.A.G. dark_demon_angel is on a distinguished road dark_demon_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 03:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Does anyone here like Metal Gear Solid?

I love playing Metal Gear Solid! The more I play it, the more I learn the true tricks I need to learn to make the game more fun, enjoyable and easy! What do you think about Metal Gear Solid? Post your comments here!!!
    Last edited by dark_demon_angel; 01-19-2006 at 09:48 AM.
    Please take a look at my Art Gallary!! Thankies!!!!
    http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=36581

Do not FEAR me…

Scottish Cutie the_caminator is on a distinguished road the_caminator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 04:56 AM
    Glasgow Scotland, or a boat on stormy seas miles from anywhere
    Threads

Ah yes another gr8 game. I love the detail and realism about it. You looking forward to MGS3 Subsistence and MGS4 on the PS3?
    Excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow*
    *True english law

has been eaten by J.A.G. dark_demon_angel is on a distinguished road dark_demon_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course I am! Too bad I don't think I can buy the PS3! I also saw Metal Gear Ac!d on PSP! It's not mine, I saw it at a friends'! Even though you control the character differently from the ps1 and ps2 games, it's cool! I have no idea about the story but it's fun because it's totally different! I heard that on ps3 (if i'm not mistaken) is a game of MGS that you can play as two player! And choose from any character! Like Meryl, and Snake! Not sure told! A friend of mine told me! Of what I could understand, that's what he told me!

Do not FEAR me…

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I heard that on ps3 (if i'm not mistaken) is a game of MGS that you can play as two player! And choose from any character! Like Meryl, and Snake!
    Thats news to me. Maybe when I've passed my officer of the watch ticket I will be able to afford a PS3, (like in 8 years prolly) The MGS Acid is more like a card RPG, it got a good review on Gamespot and is more like a tactical game than a stealth'em'up.
    The main thing I love about MGS though is the music. Harry Gregson Williams did an amazing job on MGS2. I remember watching the E3 trailer over and over when it first came out thinking that it was just like a really good action film.
    Excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow*
    *True english law

Junior Member clouse is on a distinguished road clouse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 01:33 PM
    Threads

Metal Gear Solidis my all time fav game serise

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Have any of you played MGS "Twin Snakes" on Game cube?
    *True english law

Senior Member angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2007 04:04 PM
    y do u want to kno?...*cough*STALKER*cough...heh ^,^;
    Threads

WWOOO!!!! yes i LOVE metal gear.....i have metal gear 1, 2, and 3 and yes, i have beaten them all!! some of my friends think it's weird that a girl like me could like the game, but idk whats so weird about it. so yeah.....i love metal gear... awesome game...

I made this siggy! (silent hill one) ^_^ PM me if u'd like me to make u one!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I still haven't gotten round to finishing MGS2 yet but I've beaten the others GC remake and all. I love them but I'm completely rubbish at doing them properly, Snake always ends up causing a blood bath.
    *True english law

Senior Member angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2007 04:04 PM
    y do u want to kno?...*cough*STALKER*cough...heh ^,^;
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by the_caminator
    I still haven't gotten round to finishing MGS2 yet but I've beaten the others GC remake and all. I love them but I'm completely rubbish at doing them properly, Snake always ends up causing a blood bath.
    lol i hear ya.....after i beat Metal Gear Solid 3 and got the patriot......all i can say is that i got massively trigger happy.....when i beat it again the score for the humans killed was like 500 people.....it was fun.....so i did it again i just kept shooting ppl and interrogating them....them killing them be sliting their throuts......fun for all

I made this siggy! (silent hill one) ^_^ PM me if u'd like me to make u one!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm trying to play through MGS3 at the moment by only tranqualizing folk, I'm gonna see if that makes a difference to the number of Ghosts I've got to avoid when I meet "The sorrow"
    *True english law

has been eaten by J.A.G. Xercia is infamous around these parts Xercia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 06:40 AM
    Threads

hey i do, its a really good game

Kokokokoko Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 04:49 AM
    Threads

I Have Substance, Twin Snakes and Snake Eater...i love them all...
    I can't wait for the new Metal Gear Solid 4 ''Solid Snake'' to come out!
    Playing as Jack when he's old must be awesome! These games are second fave from final fantasy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What is the new plot of MGS4? I thought is was going to be called "Guns of the Patriots" and had an older solid snake?
    *True english law

A Supporter of Toast Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 11:06 AM
    In a place where stupid reign supreme...Earth
    Threads

I Love the MGS series. Its really one of the most realistic games I've ever seen one of anyway. I love the Konami games, they are always so realistic and fun. Metal Gear is like a series that keeps going unlike other games I play that kinda let me down when the sequal comes out.
    Metal Gear's really deep to me though, like the meanings so obvious but I can't get it.

<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks?
    <TheXPhial> vaccuums
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
    <TheXPhial> black holes
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
    <TheXPhial> lava?

----------------------------------------

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wouldn't worry about that, there are things in the MGS games that confuse me too. And make me raise an eyebrow or two.
    *True english law

Junior Member Anguisel is on a distinguished road Anguisel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 06:04 PM
    Threads

My bro used to play it all the time but I could never really get into it. For some reason, the whole game play always confused me and I would end up dying. -.-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I remember when it first came out on PS, my younger brother was the one with the console and the day he got it he died about 10 times before he could even make it to the elevator up to the base. Oh how we laughed.

Not that I'm one to talk, I had to bump the difficulty of MGS3 down to "Very easy" That game is just so rock solid.
    *True english law

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by angelsdream91
    WWOOO!!!! yes i LOVE metal gear.....i have metal gear 1, 2, and 3 and yes, i have beaten them all!! some of my friends think it's weird that a girl like me could like the game, but idk whats so weird about it. so yeah.....i love metal gear... awesome game...

There's nothing wiered to me! I'm a girl as well and you can say that I'm CrAzY about it! Maybe the word crazy isn't enough...

Quote Originally Posted by the_caminator
    I'm trying to play through MGS3 at the moment by only tranqualizing folk, I'm gonna see if that makes a difference to the number of Ghosts I've got to avoid when I meet "The sorrow"
    All those ghosts you see when you meet 'The Sorrow' are all the people you killed during the game. The more you kill, the more ghosts appear, making it more difficult to avoid them! If you just tranq them, the only ghosts that appear are the bosses that you fight before facing 'The Sorrow'. It could last a whole hour if you stay killing enemy soldiers; and it could last only a minute but killing only a few people or none of them except for the bosses in the trip of the other world.

The game for me is too perfect! I can't say that there aren't any wiered things in it (Like Volgin got a high voltage current in his body and he's not roasted!) but it's ideas and story are perfect! And even the music as the_caminator
    said! Harry Gregson-Williams is very brave to create all this music!

Do not FEAR me…

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The game for me is too perfect! I can't say that there aren't any wiered things in it (Like Volgin got a high voltage current in his body and he's not roasted!) but it's ideas and story are perfect! And even the music as the_caminator said! Harry Gregson-Williams is very brave to create all this music!
    Metal Gear Solid is unusual in the sense that it is very much "Unrealistic" in its plot (Big robots, people who can control hornets etc) but the way in which it is presented make this acceptable and enjoyable.

I personaly love music that fits a situation, or brings your mind back to the action or drama that took place while that music was playing. I also love the way that even "Simple" music can alter your perception of a scene. If I had one dream it would be to compose music for films, games and anime, because to me, good music can take you off of your sofa and let you BECOME the main character.

Does that sound like a load of rubbish ???
    *True english law

Member Yuikama is on a distinguished road Yuikama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 11:57 PM
    Threads

i love the metal ger soild games

Member AzNTediZ is on a distinguished road AzNTediZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 10:12 AM
    Threads

Iv'e played and beaten every Metal Gear game...but i never get what ocelot says at the end of the credits... i can't wait for Metal Gear 4 for PS3
    [If only i could turn Super Saiyan...]

[Hand over the ramen, and everything will be okay.... or else ill ge these guys to make u]

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 09:57 PM
    Threads

Yes, I love MGS. However, I stink royally at it. Seriously.

Can't wait for MGS4 to come out; it looks sooo beautiful!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2007 10:25 AM
    Threads

Doesn't fall into my favorite game genre, but I like MGS a lot! ^_^

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 09:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've played every Metal Gear....the first two on the nintendo were the hardest..
    When they remade MGS1 they butchered the story's feel and made it too easy in my opinion..compare'em.
    MGS2 well fun but I wish there was an alternate ending like on the first one...E.E.
    MGS3 Loved it...The End is a sneaky old man...in my opinion he is hardest boss.
    MGS4 I just can't wait. I better save some money for the ps3...
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

Im a big fan of all the MGS games. I have always been a big fan even before metal gear solid for PS came out. I had the nintendo games when I was younger. I remember when I got MGS I thought it was the best game there ever was and ever will be. I loved the whole stoyline and gameplay of it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information