AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Male or Female

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Roze is on a distinguished road Roze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2006 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yep,it is harder for girls actually going through a bunch of stuff that I really don't want to explain because of how pianful and nasty it is.So......Female.

The little doll,
    that is named after the most beautiful flower,
    Please follow me,
    Follow me into the shadows....
    where you will be safe....my dear...
    Roze

how...random *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 08:24 PM
    Threads

---> this is what i think

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

i say both. cuz both male and female have there problems no matter what.
    and i leave it at that. if u dont like it too bad.
    bye-bye 4 now

Senior Member neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 09:47 AM
    Threads

Both Have Their Bitter Moments In Life
    -NW->

Junior Member sailormoonfan#1 is on a distinguished road sailormoonfan#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

I think that a female has it harder because of how hard it is for us to prove that we can do just as good of a job as a male can.

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Well for one we dont have to deal with PMS or periods. But on the the other hand guys have a huge weakness...getting kicked in the nuts hurts way more.
    Last edited by Prophet of Death; 02-11-2006 at 01:22 AM.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I think it is harder to be female but sometimes it seems it is equally as hard to be male as it is to be female.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member IceDragon_1552 is on a distinguished road IceDragon_1552's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 07:59 PM
    Threads

Stereotypically, females have it harder in life, but when you see it in reality, it all depends on the person. Their choices in life, how they were raised, etc.
    If you can read this, I have taught you how to read small and hard to see fonts. Congrats. Now give me my paycheck.

Fear this empty space which is my siggie!

Junior Member HoodedBandit is on a distinguished road HoodedBandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 05:02 PM
    Threads

I think female, but I'm only saying it because I am a female and I don't know any males.

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

reason one on why females have it harder we have to deal with the male race jk
    i think we just have too many frikin emotions that we cant control and other stuff like child birth after that movie in science class i was fealing her pain i'm sure you guys would enjoy going through that wouldn't you????

Junior Member Clear_Dream_Alchemist is on a distinguished road Clear_Dream_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2006 05:04 AM
    Threads

I am female...but does it count if you consider yourself a tomboy??
    It's me and my bf!!!!!!!![img]file:///C:/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/KissMoonlight%5B1%5D.jpg[/img]

I have to admit, I'm a lovesick puppy...o.o

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Giving birth to a child can't be fun. HAHA

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

ya, being Female would suck, im so happpy im a Guy.
    ^_^

Senior Member KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 10:30 PM
    sleeping under a tree over a field of warm flowers on a cool sunny day ^_^
    Threads

I wouldn't really know, I've never thought about that,but I just can't say being a woman is harder to be in life because I don't know what it feels like being a man-_-<<don't take this in a wrong way but think men and women both have equal shares of pain in their lives. your a human being you live your life the way it's comfortable for yah^^that is all
    "Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters."
    - John Green

Teh Lam Shinjimae is an unknown quantity at this point Shinjimae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:22 PM
    Threads

Hmmmm.. I would say.. both... *Shivers*. PMS can be a dangerous dangerous thing.. for both sexes. Naw I would say Girls, Birth, discrimination, sexual harrasment, cooties... Just to name a few (Har har har)

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

*Adjusting glasses like a wise guy* I say both have their problems. Females are so psycologially fragile, they could hurt themeselves. Males are built for hard life but sometime that could be a problem, as they must endure everything. Then it matters what kind of life the're in.
    *Drains whisky from glass* All i know is that my life isn't hard, it's a piece of
    Last edited by Dr.McDoom!; 02-12-2006 at 03:24 PM.

I shall eat your pies :3 suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2007 01:32 PM
    Threads

I would say females, discrimination against women is world wide, even though some countries have given us rights theres still some countries that don't let women have rights. Being raped is another, but also some women get married and make them depend on there husbands and when they die some comite suicede because they don't know how to be independent. Then pregnant teens are increasing each year and have to raise their child alone, because now days guy's give exuses or say that it's not theirs and that the girl was a ___and now the girl has to face discrimination and be a single parent. So guy's if your not 'ready' to be a father use protection at least or just don't have intimacy!
    Eat my shorts and I'll eat your pies! -devours-
    See?-->INFO you do? are you a newbie? then CLICK!
    (Thanks Nespa)

Love is something precious that can hurt, but also bring u the most important person in your life, so please don't take it for granted is someone says they love u.

Flirtatious Cutie Lilith Aensland will become famous soon enough Lilith Aensland will become famous soon enough Lilith Aensland's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 06:43 PM
    Close to the Moon, Where the Spirits roam freely
    Threads

females. definitly females
    Always In My Heart No Matter What~ Naota N.

R.I.P
    Angel Perez
    1989-2006

I'll always remember you...

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

I believe females are the stronger of the two and that males show this for the fact that they want to be dominant. If males were stronger they would not try to prove that they are better. Men cannot live without women but women sure as hell can live without men. Plus I love Women. ^_^
    "What is life without pain?."

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

males have it harder
    im a girl and i have it so easy hopefully that applies to all girls
    everyone should have an easy life actually its just nice
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Senior Member Purple1 is on a distinguished road Purple1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2006 10:08 PM
    I'm not telling you where i live!! STALKER!
    Threads

Ok, I think that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know. I highly doubt the somone in this forum has accutually been both sexes.
    You mean fighting to bring an end to fighting? I think you'll find there's no such thing! --Van Fanel/ Escaflowne

Member kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro is infamous around these parts kevinbro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2006 03:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuki
    Even though I am a female, I think that we have it harder.
    You see, I recently tried out for a boys football team, the coach said I had skills, but I couldn't play on the team, because I was a girl. Not just that, we get discriminated from other things as well.
    the key word is boys football team and dont you think that he could not get you on the team even if he wanted to because its against the rules or something

lets say i wanted to join a girls team note that i am a guy they would probably not let me on even if i had the skills because its a girls team

Member phoenix` is on a distinguished road phoenix`'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 09:02 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuki
    Even though I am a female, I think that we have it harder.
    You see, I recently tried out for a boys football team, the coach said I had skills, but I couldn't play on the team, because I was a girl. Not just that, we get discriminated from other things as well.
    Yea I know sis. The coach was a you know what. But think about it, I did convince him to let you be in the team. So it worked out good, even though I got kicked off the team. But you have to make sacrafices, in order to get what you want.

Senior Member Purple1 is on a distinguished road Purple1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2006 10:08 PM
    I'm not telling you where i live!! STALKER!
    Threads

Yea I know sis. The coach was a you know what. But think about it, I did convince him to let you be in the team. So it worked out good, even though I got kicked off the team. But you have to make sacrafices, in order to get what you want.
    Oh wow. That was nice.
    You mean fighting to bring an end to fighting? I think you'll find there's no such thing! --Van Fanel/ Escaflowne

Member phoenix` is on a distinguished road phoenix`'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 09:02 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

I am a guy, but I think that both genders have it bad to certain extents. No one has it worse than the other. In some countries, the men are the rulers, where in others, women rule supreme. So everyone has their strong points and weaknesses. It as varies from person to person. Think about it, we do have women that tend to be better than the males. But overall, the scales seem to be balanced. No one has it harder than the other.
    Last edited by phoenix`; 02-19-2006 at 03:20 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information