AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Male or Female

has been eaten by J.A.G. abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

well i am a female and i think that females have it harder in our own ways
    pm me if u wanna be in in my af family

twin sister: kurama_the_spirit_fox
    big sister: sundavar the illusionist
    lil' sister: inuyasha's angel
    big sister: vendetta
    lil brother: astalle
    nice friend: blueseed
    brother: meisou
    sister: niele_wahine01
    brother: white tiger x
    best friend: jump _for_lucky77
    bestfriend: inuyasha_4ever
    brother: dante_oo10_

( \ / )
    ( 0.o)
    ( > <)

Bunny rules

thanx meisou for making this signature

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by water_Demon_girl
    Females because we don't have as much rights as males do. Also we don't get paid as much as men. Also we have alot of male dominated sports. Therefore we, females have it harder that males.
    what are you talking about? Women get paid just as much as men do. At my old job I was making the same amount of money as most of the girls there.

also...You have EVERY RIGHT a male does. You have the right to work, you have the right to become a soilder, you have the right to run for office (It's just that no female has yet. I heard Hilary Clinton will give it a go next election however) You have the right to live, and you can own a home of your own. You can support yourselves, and you can do Just about everything a man can.

But just because we have the same rights doesn't mean people treat us the same. We both pretty much have it equally hard.

And women, give it up with the child birth thing unless you HAVE GIVEN BIRTH. Unless you have given birth before, you can't really say it's bad because you don't know yet. Besides, look at what comes from it. Life. Is it really all THAT bad? I'm not saying giving birth would be a walk in the park, it's most likely going to hurt like hell. But the reward for it is a lifetime of happiness...Or angst filled drama depending on how you raise your child.

I'm not trying to be sexiest, as a matter of fact, I support women's rights, as well as the rights of diffrent minorities. However, I do feel that no one gender has it any harder than the other.

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

i'm a guy, i'm a push over.....most people in my "family" think i'm a retard cus of whats between my legs, as do most of the women in my family twoards most men,i n case you havent noticed my family doesnt particularly like my or guys, but i think its equal in terms of difficulty
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    what are you talking about? Women get paid just as much as men do. At my old job I was making the same amount of money as most of the girls there.

also...You have EVERY RIGHT a male does. You have the right to work, you have the right to become a soilder, you have the right to run for office (It's just that no female has yet. I heard Hilary Clinton will give it a go next election however) You have the right to live, and you can own a home of your own. You can support yourselves, and you can do Just about everything a man can.

But just because we have the same rights doesn't mean people treat us the same. We both pretty much have it equally hard.

And women, give it up with the child birth thing unless you HAVE GIVEN BIRTH. Unless you have given birth before, you can't really say it's bad because you don't know yet. Besides, look at what comes from it. Life. Is it really all THAT bad? I'm not saying giving birth would be a walk in the park, it's most likely going to hurt like hell. But the reward for it is a lifetime of happiness...Or angst filled drama depending on how you raise your child.

I'm not trying to be sexiest, as a matter of fact, I support women's rights, as well as the rights of diffrent minorities. However, I do feel that no one gender has it any harder than the other.
    *claps hands in wondrous applause*

amazing argument! you are completely right....here in america (and some other countries) women have the same rights as men. and no one can ever determine which gender really has it the hardest. and in what ways do they have it harder? physically or in the aspect of your own rights?

with physical, a girl can say "women have it harder because they have to go through the pain of giving birth." but then some guy can make a comeback "yeah, well, getting kicked in the crouch hurts like hell, too!" even though, as you said, something good comes out of birth, unlike the unfortunate kick. but who can determine which pain is worse? and also, as you have said, you can't use the "childbirth" excuse unless you have experienced it....

in the aspect of your rights, women can do the same things men can. in some countries, this may not be the case.

so, once more....AMAZING ARGUMENT! go you, give yourself a pat on the back!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

I'm a female, and I think we have it harder.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Threads

i dont think one has it harder than the other. both male and female have their own demons to deal with.

Senior Member philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2007 10:24 PM
    Threads

i dink female has it worse
    ...My Animeforum Family:
    Friend: xieshunnuan
    Friend: xiaxtuxning
    Brother: blackfuse81

Sasaki Friend xiaxtuxning is a jewel in the rough xiaxtuxning is a jewel in the rough xiaxtuxning is a jewel in the rough xiaxtuxning's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 04:40 PM
    Threads

not sure...i dink female....
    Family

lil bro(xieshunnuan)

friend(philmaster628)

my babi grl(down bellow)

would sumone get me a good rep?.?

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

I wont even chosse becaue both sexes have a hard life and sometimes people have harder lives than others so i dont want to chosse. but if were to chosse i would say male because we work harder and die younger because of stress and labour of the work place.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

Both have it hard in different ways. Not one has it harder then the other.
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

stop the bloody useless and pointless arguement PLEASE!

this is just a spammy argguements, the is no difference between male and female, i repeat no differences, the only difference is in physical part and some other related issues, other than that male and female are equal, depends on their situation, there men who are weak and there are women who is strong, and vice versa, there are men who are girly(sensetive), and there are woman who are manly.

also this things about men and woman is just thing made out of gossip and such.

i also must add that mens are stronger in situation then womens, womens aren't weak but sensetive and that what most people get wrong, women are softer then mens but that doesn't mean men's aren't soft, and mother nature sometimes like to play games and mess around thats all.

women have few good points and mens have few good points, and vice versa, and like i said above everyone is queite equal.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Dance with me. BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Soul
    but then again guys get abused as well, mostly for no reason...and girls slap pretty hard o.O
    Guys can hit pretty hard, too... And girls don't get abused for no reason?

I would say girls, cause you know. Having children, PMS... But I guess guys have it bad, also.

Depends on the individual.
    Honey, how you gonna make it on your own? When you wake up in the night,
    And see the stars just city lights,
    And you can't find home?

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

females have it way harder in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because even though i am one most females are heartless backstabbers

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    Threads

since im a girl, i would say girls have it harder.Because girls have to go through child birth. I also think girls because of discrimination. Like, the other day, when i went to try out for the basketball team, the coach said i was great, but i couldn't play because i was a girl.
    Always remember....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

irrelevant! White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 02:58 PM
    Threads

Female... even though I'm a male. Sometimes i think why do females get discriminated about so many things. And female should be able to play any sports they want, even if that sport is for boys.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Jesus Christ, another one of these threads "Male vs female blah blah blah" or "Male or female blah blah blah"

You can't seperate who has a harder life by gender, you have to decide from person to person. Women in some third world country on the other side of the globe may have it harder than women over hear. Same thing with men.
    Ding ding ding. We have a winner. It's an individual thing. Some men have it harder than a lot of women. (Raises hand)
    While I would not like the pain of childbirth there are a lot of positive aspects about the whole pregnancy/childbirth cycle. The only thing I know I would not want to deal with is having a period.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Anyone of you who said "male" or "Female" than your a thick headed, Ignoramus, and really need to change your outlook on the world. You can't decide. You can't separate people by sex, if you do then you need to get out of the stoneage and stop being an intolerant, pride driven, neanderathal. Please, do yourself a favor stop making these threads. They make you look ever so retarded.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Junior Member Hisoka Kazutaka will become famous soon enough Hisoka Kazutaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2006 08:49 PM
    Threads

I'm not exactly sure which sex has the harder role. In reality, I am a female, although I roleplay both genders. I would say that the feminine race undergoes much more difficulties than that of masculine descent. My reasoning is due to the fact that women are occasionally discriminated against, psycholigically 'abused' by men, and are often disrespected and unappriciated. Dealing with those mental hardships, I would say, is much more stressful to a person than physical limitations.

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    Threads

Jesus Christ, another one of these threads "Male vs female blah blah blah" or "Male or female blah blah blah"

You can't seperate who has a harder life by gender, you have to decide from person to person. Women in some third world country on the other side of the globe may have it harder than women over hear. Same thing with men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambroise Lacudra
    I agree. Worded perfectly. These threads are getting ridiculous.
    ok well i have one thing to say to both of you as well as others people that dont like this treads."IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT GO TO THEM." if you dont like the thread dont go and post on it than. than you just sound stupid. by going to them and saying things like that you will just make people mad and start fights. lol ok well i did not mean to get you mad if you are. but you will get over it if you do.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

its look like nodoby read or saw my post....well, just like i said typcal men and women, unless you don't change yourself you can't change other nor the world, look at yourself first then others.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

females is hard because we have to go threw all this pain and mess.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

#38 kiNkIE Member [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 07:13 PM
    In a place down the road and round the corner
    Threads

Simply put..

Females have it harder.

Males make their own lives difficult but it doesn't compare what a female would have to go through.
    Set by Yuuiki <3
    (Dark Kaisen, -Sei-, Monkii etc.)

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    Yes.
    Word.

Stop the sexist idiocy already. Periods and childbirth are certainly painful and all that, but would any woman here say it decreases your life quality? As if you were handicapped? No. So be silent.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

#38 kiNkIE Member [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 07:13 PM
    In a place down the road and round the corner
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    Stop the sexist idiocy already. Periods and childbirth are certainly painful and all that, but would any woman here say it decreases your life quality? As if you were handicapped? No. So be silent.
    I understand where your coming from but the thread was only saying 'who has it harder males or females' and the answer is females (majority-wise anyway).
    Set by Yuuiki <3
    (Dark Kaisen, -Sei-, Monkii etc.)

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Someone on the first page mentioned discrimination against girls.

I have to agree that girls have it harder because of this. I could have gotten a job at a pizzaria today. But they didn't realize that Brody Dahl was a girls name. They made up excuses saying they didn't want to hire me because it involved heavy lifting. (30 pounds. Which I can bench.) And that it invovled late hours, and they didn't want to be responsible for a girl getting hurt.

All I could say in response to that was...

Laaawsuit!
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Closed Thread

Thread Information