AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: spacing out

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default spacing out

yah this happens to me alot. I am in class and i will usually consentate on something and then you start to ecaoe out of yourbody and thinking who you are and your in a trance. i can't explain it because it's to hard to explain, but all i have to say is that i got a detention because i was in that trance and the teacher thought i was sleeping.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

That happens to me alot daydreaming and spacing out are my worst things to do when I'm bored in class, I usualy get called on and the weird thing is I know the answer to the question.
    Derp.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I usually start to laugh to myself in science class. The teacher doesn't care if we sleep, space out, or whatever. I sit in the back, so I'm invisible to all the others. I could do anything. I can get away with anything. As proven, I've stolen two gatorades and five dollars from fellow classmates and wasn't even a suspect. Muahahahaha. Being evil is delightful.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, spacing out is pretty normal, ain't it?
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I do it alot, it happens cuz i think all the time.
    -TWM-

Senior Member DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI is infamous around these parts DredAI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2005 05:47 AM
    Threads

My friend usually gets so spaced out in class, all of a sudden she closes her eyes and just sits there....everybody gives her a weird look, so I had to jab her to get her to wake up.

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 10:17 AM
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

Default 4th grade , worst daydream/space out/nap

Yeah once in fourth grade I fel asleep and no one seemed to mind or even care to wake me but usaualy when I do nap/space out it means that I am sick. If I day dream , it just annoys(SP?) everyone. Of cource in fourth grade I manly did nothing at all , so their was not much else to do but space out & day dream. Although I now regret doing that because I am not doing so well in school.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{
    Your're Aweful{ \. . . {.} . . I love you!

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

It rarely happens to me. I just think, though I don't tend to go into a "trance". I might sleep, but rarely a meditative state. :/
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

You can considering this one of two things. 1. ADD 2. Boredom, which results in lack of concentration unlike that of ADD.

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

phew spacing out...i havent really totally spaced out but sometimes my mind just go some place else =_=

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

I always space out in school =.=
    lol. xD

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I'm always spaced out. I thought I had ADD for a while, too. Seriously.

It was really hard for me to concentrate on schoolwork, activities, everything in general. But then I realized my eyesight had alot to do with it. Then I got glasses for schoolwork, and it really helps me concentrate on things.

But I probably still do have some kind of form of ADD. ><

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

when i space out, knowone can get me out. hell, i spaced out while watching a few classmates square dance and i woke up at my desk in the class room, and everyone was cleaning up o_O so i pretty much.... sleep walked while i was awake o_o
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

yup, this is something i do a lot. When i was younger i would daydream more then i would actually pay attention.
    Now i go in and out, i wil pay attention for a few minutes then i will start drawing or space out, then i shake myself back into focus. I have this strait 'A' friend who is always paying attention, shes really on the ball, i have her tell me everything lol.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 03:05 PM
    in a magical faerie land! full of joy and joyfulness!
    Threads

ThE pLaCeS sOmE oF YoU gUyS sPaCeOuT iS wIeRd!!! Im sry but why would you like just spaceout at school??? You have like so much work to do and you should be listen to the teacher, but i would understand if it was really bored and you didnt have anytihing to do but most the time you do!!! So its like so its like ok then thats a little wierd!!! lol
    .:BeautifullyXBroken:.

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

I space out all the time mostly in Science class because it gets boring so I just space out. LOL
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Junior Member neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2006 01:27 AM
    Threads

Hey, iy doesnt really happen to me often but latly it has,,,,,,,i donno why though,,,,i think i have a reason maybe you know what i am talking about bro well se you later.
    t(**t) drop's the f bomb....

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

spaing out? never in class...

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Spacing out is my middle name >.< (j/k)
    I can just start to space out while I'm reading so I have to read everything over and over again 'til I concentrate on the book. And I don't space out on the classes, only on the recess XD

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Junior Member evil clown can only hope to improve evil clown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2006 10:43 AM
    Threads

......????....
    Huh?..What?... Sorry, what did you say? I was somewhere else...

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Lol...It happens to me alot, you can say I'm a bit of a slacker ^^;;;
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

has been eaten by J.A.G. abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 08:48 AM
    Threads

that happens to me sometimes but i always escape the horro lol
    pm me if u wanna be in in my af family

twin sister: kurama_the_spirit_fox
    big sister: sundavar the illusionist
    lil' sister: inuyasha's angel
    big sister: vendetta
    lil brother: astalle
    nice friend: blueseed
    brother: meisou
    sister: niele_wahine01
    brother: white tiger x
    best friend: jump _for_lucky77
    bestfriend: inuyasha_4ever
    brother: dante_oo10_

( \ / )
    ( 0.o)
    ( > <)

Bunny rules

thanx meisou for making this signature

Junior Member evil clown can only hope to improve evil clown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2006 10:43 AM
    Threads

Ooooh! part of a family!! I am loved!!!.. Oh! Oh! Can I be the disturbed relative who is kept locked up in the attic??

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

I do that alot. No matter how hard I try I can't help but space out.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

Senior Member MewMewLover will become famous soon enough MewMewLover will become famous soon enough MewMewLover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 06:53 PM
    Threads

There was once that my math teacher was teaching us Algebra,I fell asleep by accident because she kept talking for 75 minutes straight on one lesson! Afterwards it's best if it's untold,lol.
    Sakura Haruno vs. Ino Yamanaka...who will win??
    Itachi Uchiha is so hawt!!! xDD!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information