AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Some of my drawings

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Here is a little update
    I just did these pics, literally a few minutes ago.
    I wanted to show them off so they would'nt feel lonely all uploaded in my computer.
    This is the second place they are being shown to.
    Here is something I did on Paint..yeah thats right, the cheap kind.
    It's a kid...and some hot coco.
    Gettting ready for the cold days, eh?

Also here is something I did while listening to the band either The Fall Of Troy or The Number 12 Looks Like you...hmmmm...
    Well, the lyrics to it is "Words on the tip of my tounge"
    It's in color too! Whooooo!! :3

Also the reason why I had to put them on here like this is because my computer is being uber gay today and won't let me just put on the links. *pouts* Stupid computer

ENJOY

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

LOL!!!! i know the feeling *nods* and there real good gothic ^^
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Junior Member .Hack//Tsuakasa is on a distinguished road .Hack//Tsuakasa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2006 02:33 PM
    Threads

those are GOOD!

Is it ok if i have one in my cell phone?

you like .Hack//SIGN to?
    when you find true love.....she breaks your heart,but the pain and sufering will only lead you to the one true love.....or screw you up.
    ~Francisco J. Reza

Junior Member lilaichan can only hope to improve lilaichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2006 11:37 AM
    Threads

nice

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack//Tsuakasa
    those are GOOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by .Hack//Tsuakasa

Is it ok if i have one in my cell phone?

you like .Hack//SIGN to?
    Why thank you!
    Course I don't mind, put whatever you like in your cell phone, just don't say it's yours!!
    And I LOVE .hack//sign.
    If you wanna talk about it pm me so we don't spam my thread.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Not bad at all! I like the first one of Haku alot, and your last couple ones that look sketchy-ish are cute as well. A recommendation, try darkening your pics a bit more, I noticed alot of them have a "grayish" effect, what I'm saying is that you'll want to make the shadings contrast a bit more, it'll really make your art pop! ^_^
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a new pic.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/284/words001vl9.jpg

I have a question for you all. Do you like it better when I post my pictures in links or just show them?

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

great pics i like the old one

Sig made by -Ookami-

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow that last one was really good! Awesome shading ^^ And no, it doesn't really matter to me, links or pictures.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wooohoooo, update!!!

Self Portrait
    http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4698/words005na6.jpg

Randomness
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1088/words002tm0.jpg

Someone important to me (will not say who)
    http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2045/words003uz1.jpg

Rekira (A character of mine) those peircings around her mouth are cheek peircings
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1773/words004cp3.jpg

A redo of the bonfire picture that was on the first page. Sorry the fire came out all light and crappy
    http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/6464/words006zo9.jpg

Raven (Another one of my characters which I did in marker and now her skin is yellow... ;.; )
    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6623/words007lq5.jpg

And the one I just finished an hour ago, Hinata from Naruto ~<3
    http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2698/words009zd7.jpg

Please enjoy them and tell me what you think~

Gothic Tears
    Last edited by gothic tears; 12-09-2006 at 02:36 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, here is a little something I did for a friend on FanArtCentral. It's her birthday in 9 days and she requested this picture for her. She's turning 14 and her real name is Heather and her user name is Wraithgirl911.
    My real name is Alisha and my username on there is Emily_the_Strange.

And the only reason I'm telling you this is because it's on the picture....der...

So enjoy and please comment!!!! <3

(Click on it to enlarge)

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

very nice drawings! ^^ perportions are great!
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Junior Member ~Shredded Spirit~ is on a distinguished road ~Shredded Spirit~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 04:17 PM
    Threads

Very nice pics! I love them all! Great job.
    Last edited by ~Shredded Spirit~; 12-19-2006 at 08:14 PM.

~SHREDDED SPIRIT~

Junior Member kittypunk291 is on a distinguished road kittypunk291's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 09:39 PM
    Threads

better than me, thats for sure

~me=rookie~

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Refer to first pic) Oh yay, go Haku!! n_n I also like the thought behind the picture of the couple at the campfire; it's so romantic. Keep your artist's spirit up, you sure deserve it.

Reps.
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, this is an update.

Late merry Chirstmas picture. This is one of my characters I think I put up on here...named Raven. Kinda changed the outfit.

Panda Tron. Maybe my bands new name??? We still trying to decide.

Portrait of Summer when the wind was blowing...such a beautiful thought...but not so good picture...enjoy it anyways.

And my new favorite, me and Summer. It called All I Dream- My Warrior. I only said that because you can see writing in the top left corner..my bad
    But I'm sleeping on the tree and she's reaching out to me. I'm not to proud of the way I drew Summer. It's need work still

Remeber, click pic to enlarge.

Please comment and enjoy

Gothic Tears
    Last edited by gothic tears; 12-29-2006 at 06:56 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A request from quite a few people I know.

A lot of people love my style of eyes and requested me to teach them. So I did these four eyes and the last on is not one I really use but I was brain dead so...yeah.

I hope this helps those who asked me. Also, remember that they look cooler on a face, lol. And that semitry is the key. So make your eyes level.

And here is one of my new favorites that I did last night as well.
    I was trying out a new style and found it to my liking.
    This is another one of my characters.
    Her name is Rose.

Please enjoy and comment <3

Remember, click to enlarge.
    Last edited by gothic tears; 12-30-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

Hi, first time posting on your thread
    My personal favs are your RPG char, the Harvest Godess, the little kid you made on Paint and that last one named Rose. That one look very beautiful!
    I just think the lines of your pictures looks a bit too rough and sketchy. A single line should do the trick to make the pictures look cleaner and finished. Also the hands need work.
    Everything else looks great. Keep up.

Peace~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Senior Member keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 04:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

Cool

nice! You'll get better and better over time.

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't worry about what the others say about being "sketchy" etc. Unless you are going to ink it in and rub out all the excess lines, it is fine to be sketchy (I mean you can look at my pics, they're messy alright!), I proclaim sketchy to be a unique style.

You have very nice shading, I especially love the pic of Rose... The thing that I can't do is shade, so nice work (maybe you can teach me, hm?)! I agree with keoko, keep drawing and that is the only way you can get better. I'm looking forward to it n_n
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Member Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 09:51 AM
    Threads

I think your draws are prety good! But maybe you should give them some more movement, most of them look static!

I really noticed that you improved , I mean the last ones are a lot better than the fist ones!!

Love the onne saying Merry Christmas!! The dress is great!!

Keep it up!!
    Last edited by Nymia_san; 01-16-2007 at 02:43 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information