AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who are your anime role-models?

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Who are your anime role-models?

Well like the title asks, which anime character do you try to take positive things from? Which characters would you like to "Train under" in you know what I mean? Overall, which characters do you call "Role-Models?"

As for me:

Kenshin Himura: For is strength of heart and kindness.
    Terry Bogard: For his rightiousness and respectful manners.
    Goku: for showing m time and time and time again that we can surpass our limits.
    Chiyo-chan: For showing me that big things come in small packages.
    Jing: For showing me that even thives have their own honor.
    Inuyasha: For showing me that it doesn't matter who you are, you canstill have friends.
    Carrot Glace: For showning me that a little bit of fun goes a long way.
    Yuki and Kyo (Fruba): For showning me how the difference between hate and rivalry.

These are just a few of mine. How about you?

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Nerdius Maximus Gorion1928 has a spectacular aura about Gorion1928 has a spectacular aura about Gorion1928 has a spectacular aura about Gorion1928's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 09:26 PM
    Threads

Um... I'll have to go with Belldandy from OMG. Kindness to others is rewarded in turn, you know? Or, agree with you on Kenshin Himura

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think that... hm that's a hard one... I like Tohru from FB because she shows you that you can always strive to do your best even though you aren't the best at everything!
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

What an interesting thread.
    My anime rolemodels are Elda (Chi) and her sister Freya for showing me the bond that sisters can hold and to show me purity and love.

Tsukasa from .hack//sign for showing me the hate and mystery in life.

And more, but I have to get off now. It's my sleepy time.

Senior Member ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

Mine would be funnily enough Naruto - because he's been treated like dirt all his life but wants to prove that he's a champ, he (almost) never gives up and still manages to get me to crack up laughing! The funny bit is that I've only just started reading the manga, and hardly know anything about it XD;

Oh and all the Sohmas from Fruits Basket - even though their cursed and they have so much hardship and pain to bear, they bear it with grit teeth and occasionally a smile. And even though they might never find love, they *try*. That's what I like about them ^__^

s>-^--
    your smile like a delicate rose blossoming
    with my heart's sun growing into your love
    <3

~{ blog }~{ ccs }~{ sm }~{hp }~

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sesshomaru (InuYasha) and Chi (Chobits) I dont know why...i just think of them as my anime role-models...
    I am, I am, I am.

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2017 10:29 PM
    Threads

This is a very interesting topic. Kenshin has always been my anime role model.. He is kind and wishes for others to be happy. I think he speaks alot wise words

Example: The dead don't desire revenge, but the happiness of the livng. To dirty your small hands would bring joy to no one.

And: In this world of memories, there's no need for strangers.
    And once again: I have no intention of leaving my name in yours or any history. The only thing I want to leave behind me is the peace that came of this violence!

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

Defintely Mukuro from Yu Yu Hakusho. She can fight and even get Hiei! (lucky her! ^^)
    And Kurama too. So smart to learn from. And...Rock Lee! I now know that "failure is not an option."

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

Freya and Ami!

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

~I'm a lucky girl...whose dream came true
    but underneath it all...I'm just like you~

MaruDashi is god! Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2006 03:11 PM
    I'm everywhere and nowhere. Sometimes at the same time.
    Threads

Kenshin Himura, Alphonse Elric, and Dengaku Man (We dengakus have to stick together!).
    Inviting everyone to a new forum site! ^^
    Please join if you like it! ^^
    http://s10.************.com/The_Othe...sion/index.php

Siggy by yukari112.
    Denny's Testing Area My Testing Area!

ĞDengaku-chan forever.ğ
    ĞIt's not a dream. Dengaku-chan is real!ğ
    ĞDengaku-chan is the only way to be happy.ğ
    ĞDo you know Dengaku-chan?ğ

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mine... Kuchiki Rukia, and~ Takuto.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

Pip Bernadette, well at least he's who I act like lol
    (V *points to sig* V)

Member Shinzo will become famous soon enough Shinzo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:54 PM
    Threads

Naruto believe it.

Junior Member Kaze-hanna will become famous soon enough Kaze-hanna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2006 03:45 PM
    Threads

saskue because he's avenging he's clan

Beyond Redemption Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 11:29 PM
    Threads

Kurama because he is cool, calm and collected.
    Rock Lee because even though he was precieved as weak he has become as strong as any of them.

Miyuki's nee-chan yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2006 06:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Kun
    Mine... Kuchiki Rukia, and~ Takuto.
    haha.. i could tell.

anyways, mine would just be Kuchiki Rukia also.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

inuyasha beacause it may be hard for you to get there, but if he loves you, he'd kill entire villages just to make sure you felt no pain.

The Greatest Love IS Upon US!!!
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Ryu, because he can throw fire balls from his hands a move I would someday enjoy accomplishing myself.

Member Anti-God is infamous around these parts Anti-God is infamous around these parts Anti-God is infamous around these parts Anti-God is infamous around these parts Anti-God's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 05:53 PM
    Threads

Role Model, hmm? This is an interesting thread.

It goes without question for me that the title of favorite anime 'idle' goes to Kenshin Himura. I've always respected him for his wisdom and oath to never take the life of another again, while still having the strength of heart to defeat even those who intended to. He defended his dear ones with a blade never to cut, raising a reversed sword to protect those who couldn't protect themselves.

His kindness knew no limits, and Kenshin's will to survive could never be crushed. That comment ignores the 'defeated' Kenshin in Reflections, who seemed to have given in and welcomed the death looming above him.
    Last edited by Anti-God; 09-04-2006 at 09:02 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's so appealing to see many who can find inspiration through anime....

Oh I have some more of mine!

Zelgadis =Slayers: For showing me that looks have nothing to do with one's path.
    Gourry =Slayers: For showing me that even with brains of pudding you can do what you need to, it doesn't matter as long as you keep trying!
    Lina =Slayers: For showing me that satisfaction is one Dragonslave away! (Showing me that magic is in us all!)
    Kino =Kino's Journey: For showing me that life is in everything we do and are, so take it in while you can.
    Alucard =Hellsing: For showing me Darkness isn't evil, just the intentions one has to use it.

I have more... I just gotta think about it...

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Hmm
    Crim-.hack// Sign- Do what makes you happy...don't let anyone tell you otherwise. or something like that.

Bubbly Candy Girl *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2006 06:00 AM
    Threads

my anime role model??
    hmmm..
    super gal kotobuki ran!!
    she's gorgeous yet she can manage to live with her principles..
    that's the girl!!

Beauty is in the eyes of whomever sees me..

thankees to -Ookie- [brown] and ~*Athena*~ [pink] for the siggies!!~
    this is me..

*add me to ur ym or msn*

or you can come & visit me in:

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Ryuuzaki (L) & Near (N) from Death Note for their supreme intellect and amazing reasoning skills. Also, Honda Tohru from Fruits Basket, who opens her heart out to everyone, accepting them for the good she sees in them.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

Nadia and Shinji Ikari. At the most.

Itachi Uchiha, Luffy, Nico robin, Tezuka, Asuka, Kagome, Zakuro and somewhat Relena.

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Junior Member hanakuza is on a distinguished road hanakuza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 03:02 AM
    Threads

onizuka is a good role model for me hehe, he might be gangsterlike and pervertish and in the end all he thinks about is the good of his students
    Paying Programs - 100% real paying programs with proofs! Newbie guide and more!
    Exodus3000 - Get Paid to Play a game! Pays by Amazon checks, Paypal, more!
    Treasure Trooper - Get paid to signup free offers and websites! Pays by check! See Proof!

Closed Thread

Thread Information