AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Phoenix Wright wallpaper 1

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Phoenix Wright wallpaper 1

Because I was bored I made an iPod wallpaper for Phoenix Wright. I saw this image before but it was really small and the quality was ****. So I remade it with a better render.

Lollercaust.

Time Take-2 Minutes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IOBJECT.jpg‎
Views:	6297
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	8674  

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Simply Genius.

It get's 5 out of 5 Harbls.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*sigh* Both of you need to go back to 4chan because this is not the place for this crap.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Pu
    *sigh* Both of you need to go back to 4chan because this is not the place for this crap.
    I was bored so I made an iPod wallpaper useing a game character. Call it crap if you will, but as simple as it is, I still made it. Now go play in the corner.

Edit: Oh, so you know...I've never been to 4chan.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 01-14-2006 at 07:08 PM.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Crap? If you had even HALF of the Photoshop skills redfield has you would be at least 5 times better then you are now. Oh, and go back to heaven because this is not the place for your high and mighty attitude.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

All of you, chill.

I, for one, love it!! I am a big fan of the game. But they called it Pheonix Wright?!!?! That is the STUPIDEST name for the game **ever**. Bah, atleast they finally made an English version!

Think you could make a 1680x1050 version for me?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pwL.jpg‎
Views:	428
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	8682  

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    Crap? If you had even HALF of the Photoshop skills redfield has you would be at least 5 times better then you are now. Oh, and go back to heaven because this is not the place for your high and mighty attitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    I was bored so I made an iPod wallpaper useing a game character. Call it crap if you will, but as simple as it is, I still made it. Now go play in the corner.

Edit: Oh, so you know...I've never been to 4chan.
    Hey morons- I wasn't calling the wallpaper crap. Get a clue before you get defensive- and Redfield you obviously don't know me. I'm no savant when it comes to walls, but I sure as hell know what I'm doing- son.

The wallpaper is... another iPod parody, and frankly I'm unimpressed, but hey, some people (Pooks for one) happen to like it. So, different strokes for different folks. I guess, what I'm saying is that this isn't my forte. *shrug*
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

this is not the place for this crap.
    umm...

Hey morons- I wasn't calling the wallpaper crap.
    yeah...

niiiiiiiiiice job.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Redfield you obviously don't know me.
    -Nor do I care too
    -You don't know me either

The wallpaper is... another iPod parody, and frankly I'm unimpressed,
    The purpose wasn't to make a good wallpaper, if I wanted to put effort into a wallpaper I would have, this was just a joke. It's meant for fan's of the game, no one else (I doubt many people would get it unless they have played the game in the first place)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    umm...

yeah...

niiiiiiiiiice job.

*sigh* Do you practice being stupid, or is it natural? I was calling the THREAD crap because I've been a 4chan lurcher for some time and know where this type of thing inevitably leads. I was trying to nip it in the bud. So... STFU

And Red. Good for you. Tell me when you get out of the fourth grade. Ergo- I don't know you and don't want to and partially quoting what I say. Good job kiddo, tell me when mommy lets you stay up past seven, mkay?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So basically...the thread was crap? Ok, yeah that makes a helluvalot of sense. It's the threads fault, thats what's crap. The Actual wallpaper has NOTHING to do with the thread whatsoever, so it makes sense the thread is crap. And if you're regarding my post, well thats just too bad that I say the word harbl, it's (though well known) an inside joke between us. We're *exploiting* it's stupidity. And come back when you have better insults, cause the one's you have now are rather droll.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Since you boys can't play nicely, the thread is getting closed.

Oh, thanks for the wallpaper. ^-^
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 01-15-2006 at 08:16 PM.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Closed Thread

Thread Information