AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: you you could say anything to you superior what would you say

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default you you could say anything to you superior what would you say

if you were able to say anything to your superior...either mom..family, boss, teacher, or anyone what would you say.

well i would tell my teacher to shut up and stop acting like a freakin retard .. i swear she pisses me off sometimes
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

To be honest, I don't really hold back when it comes to talking to my superiors. I mean, I don't say anything disrespectful, but I do let them know my opinion in a passive way. So, if a teacher says something to me that I don't agree with, I usually say, "Now, why is that, because that doesn't make sense to me," and they will try to explain themselves and fail, in turn realizing that I am right but still not hating me lol.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Member dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2006 06:44 AM
    Threads

omg there are alot of things i could say to my superior but i don't want to say because i might be watched by people. -looks around-
    can someone be nice enough to fix my sig please

pm me if you can please

Junior Member Wind Angel can only hope to improve Wind Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2006 12:10 AM
    Threads

I would have to go with telling my teacher to actually teach us something instead of just making us learn it on our own.
    One's heart is compelled only by what it sees, but that which is an image may bring those to wonder what is truly there for them.

Member evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:49 AM
    Threads

hmmm i'd tell my mom to leave me alone...my older brother to "stand up and be a man" he's such a coward. <(T_T)> -sighs-

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Angel
    I would have to go with telling my teacher to actually teach us something instead of just making us learn it on our own.

some times my teacher makes me want to say that.

some teachers are idiots
    My Luvies

Awesome set by CFA

Junior Member jade_kitsune is on a distinguished road jade_kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2006 09:54 AM
    Threads

i would tell my teacher when he tells me to take my hood of shut the *** up god just shut the **** up already or something like that all i know is that there will be lots of cus words on there lol
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol i would have a lot os cus words as well..i hope my teacher isn't in here
    My Luvies

Awesome set by CFA

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

To be honest i wouldn't say anything but " i truely respect your judgement in this situation but your logic is oftened flawed in one way or the other, But i understand how much responceablity lays on your shoulder and i respect you that you must be this way "
    yeah that might not make sense to you but to the person's it is intened for they will understand what i say. ( no i will not use names or point this in the direction of a person )

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

this thread is closed, for the reason that it is pretty much baiting.

It baits a member to curse or censor a curse which is not allowed. I know I for one do not have such clean words that I would like to say to a supervisor. So this is just going to be asking for cursing as has already been done.

So closed.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information