AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: things you can do with a coat hanger?

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    in a pile of clothes to the left of the chair in the living room
    Threads

Default things you can do with a coat hanger?

i want to know what crazy things you guys can come up with on how to use a coat hanger other than clothes...have fun
    catch the silver bullet and paint it into the sky
    Gott Wei3 ich will kein Engel sein

*FAMILY*
    ILEGALY IN LOVE W/ COUSIN: Dyne
    RANDOM FRIEND: Nerveya
    SNAZY LIL SIS: Fatality
    HORNY PET TIGER: HEAVENSPHEONIX
    ADORABLE LIL SIS: Petit Angel
    FRIEND: sanokidsasuke
    LONG LOST BRO: †NeؤKnÍghtwØlf†
    CRAZY BIG BRO: Dark Sephiroth

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Making it into a fishing poll our a fishing hook.
    There's many things.
    hooks rods hourse shoe

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:41 PM
    in a pile of clothes to the left of the chair in the living room
    Threads

poping white head zits
    catch the silver bullet and paint it into the sky
    Gott Wei3 ich will kein Engel sein

*FAMILY*
    ILEGALY IN LOVE W/ COUSIN: Dyne
    RANDOM FRIEND: Nerveya
    SNAZY LIL SIS: Fatality
    HORNY PET TIGER: HEAVENSPHEONIX
    ADORABLE LIL SIS: Petit Angel
    FRIEND: sanokidsasuke
    LONG LOST BRO: †NeؤKnÍghtwØlf†
    CRAZY BIG BRO: Dark Sephiroth

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

making a bomb or maybe a car. McGuiver, anyone?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

I accidentally locked my keys in my car one time, and my friend suggested using a coat hanger to unlock it from the outside. ....didnt work. Probably since my car is too new.

But i really cant think of anything 'fun' to do with a hard piece of metal like that. ...except maybe, throw them like frisbees seeing that theyre so redundant these days!

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    making a bomb or maybe a car. McGuiver, anyone?
    All he would need is a coat hanger and a piece of used chewing gum to make a car.
    Speaking of cars, you can use a coat hanger to open your car door (depending on what kind of lock you have) if you don't have access to your keys.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    All he would need is a coat hanger and a piece of used chewing gum to make a car.
    Speaking of cars, you can use a coat hanger to open your car door (depending on what kind of lock you have) if you don't have access to your keys.
    I've done it! It doesn't work with all cars, though. Especially those with some automatic locks and newer cars.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

Oh, funny story. I walked up to this one guy who locked his keys in his car and was trying to get in with a coat hanger. I walk up to him and say, "You lock your keys in your car, huh?" and he says, "Nope, I'm just hangin her up to dry," lol I'm pretty sure he got it from a TV show but I was just rolling on the floor.

Anyway, I can think of some really bad ones *cough* backally abortion, murder weapon *cough* oh I'm sorry lol. But let's come up with some legit ones.

Lock picking
    I guess that's all I really have lol.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Total Liar Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 04:15 AM
    Threads

ya it's already been said but i've done the same to my friends car, and thats breaking in when someone locks the keys inside
    To live and die by the command of one who wishes it... That is the way of a Knight... To slay, maim and destroy all those who oppose you... That is the way of a Dark Knight...

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Twist the bottom part down so it forms a glove-like thing. Wear a long sleeved shirt, twist it some more so it stays on your arm, and ta-da, you're Captain Hook!

Oh wait, you need an eye-patch too..

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Use it as a TV antenna. If you don't have cable or satellite.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    I've done it! It doesn't work with all cars, though. Especially those with some automatic locks and newer cars.
    Yup! I just witnessed a coworker do that the other night ^^;;; Silly boy...

I think his car is something like 34-35 years old, if that gives you an idea.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eheh.... mine is like... 2 years old. >_>

But actually, you can use a coat hanger to unlock a newer car like mine except you cant use that alone. You need something else to wedge open a gap in the top part of the door. Keep it open wide enough to slide in a coat hanger, and then pull the lock up. Thats how i got my car unlocked in that event i mentioned.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow MsTifa/Aifa. You are effectively telling people how to steal cars. lol. All we need now is to put in a post on "hotwiring".

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, i know aye. Im assuming a lot of people here know how to do it anyway, but dont dare to.

Though with my car, even if you managed to unlock and hotwire it, the steering wheel would lock up if you tried to turn it. And i think steering is kinda important in the car stealing process

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Eh, I think it would take a good deal of practice to do it with any kind of speed, though. And, frankly, it looks conspicuous as anything.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I watched someone do it to my car in 10 seconds. And yeah, he was experienced ...=_=;

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

I've used a hanger to get into my car plenty of times, which I'm kinda glad I can, since I unintentioanlly lock my keys in my car plenty of times.

Also, my mom used to make dolls, and she'd use hangers as a basic frame for the bodies or the heads, or something. (these were clay dolls, not cloth, and not made for children to play with)

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

Member SexySean can only hope to improve SexySean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2006 05:39 PM
    Threads

You could straiten it out and poke someones eyes out with it. Or, you could hang coats on it! What a great idea.
    Nuke the whales before they overrun us

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

You could give someone a sound beating with a coat hanger....ouch.
    also, you could use one as a back scratcher lol.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Member Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2006 11:50 AM
    Threads

You could use it to make a fake unicorn horn!

Twilight Sunset «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†»'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

Uh My friend uses one to tune his TV and once we even used one with a piece of Gum to get my car keys out of a gutter nothing fun =/
    Awsome Siggy By sadie

I Would Like to start a family please pm me if you are interested ^^

I Finaly Started my Journal xD check it out i'll post stuff daily ^^

Break it
    I Would Never Sugest Any Thing Like This.

Senior Member (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 03:05 PM
    in a magical faerie land! full of joy and joyfulness!
    Threads

lol this is a really good thread!!! You can do so many things with a coat hanger lol!!! This one time my friends and i were watchin this movie were like they fought with knifes and so we got there metal coat angers and we straightened them out and we were fightin with them its was so much fun!!! But you can use coat hangers for anything unlocking doors. (regular doors and car doors) You can use them for pockin people lol dont ask!!! You could like make things with them like lil hanger peopel lol!!! Thats probley so many other things you can do but thats all i can think of rite now!!!
    .:BeautifullyXBroken:.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I once made a pair of gloves using coat hangers. They did not work too well, and were very uncomfortable.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

OK here comes the part of the thread where i explain how you can kill someone many times with a coat hanger.
    - You can rip there eyeballs out with the hooky bit and then stab them in the brain with one of the edges.
    - You can strangle someone to death with it.
    - You can pull it apart and make it into a projectile and shot them with it.
    - You can shove it down there throat and pull there stomach out with it.
    - Um you can sharpen one of the edges and cut their throats.
    Ok enough with the hole killing things.
    - you can hang your new clothe's on them.
    - you can fight off stanley knifed terrorits with it.
    - you can whip someone with it.
    Well i am done enough wit hthe coat hanger bussiness.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Closed Thread

Thread Information